These are the 11 most powerful militaries of the world

These are the 11 most powerful militaries of the world

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/
ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Defence_Arms_13/Study-finds-UK-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world_printer.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not bad, we don't have many soldiers in our reserves...

>japan could take out turkey

India seeks revenge.

No army can stand before the poo in loo.

>Russia
>Asia

Anyone could

Turks couldn't.

There is a power gap after 3. so 4 and down is irrelevant.

> french military
> italian military
> indian military
Oh boy

>citation needed

Where is poland

Just because you have the number of soldiers or fancy toys dosent mean you are good at war

3/4 of Russia's tanks, should have grey film on them, including artillery, automated vehicles and carriers. They have the quality now though and even ahead of some countries but critically lack the quantity and financial ability to even launch and maintain a significant offensive, just look at Ukraine for example.

but they still deserve that spot because they are still ahead of every other country infantry training wise, space and armament and technologically are superior than all country states, including the US in some aspects.

where's israel? repeatedly curbstomping sandniggers is something to be commended.

[spoiler]even usa failed doing that[/spoiler]

>Germany can barely have a military but Italy has the 10th most powerful in the world

lmao, Germans really are just cucks.

You forgot the biggest joke of all
>British military

>citation needed
You first
Your shitty unsourced table is even less credible than that globalfire website
You probably made that on paint

We are at around 18, my dear piotr

510,000 man power vs 208,916, frogs lack of b12.

How do you know, your country has not fought for anything the last 200 years..

Israel Military isn't that powerful, they just have an extremely good air force because we trained and armed them.

Israeli ground soldiers get knifed to death by Muslim women kek, they are weak.

So what you stupid frog
Execelent fact you stupid worthless faggot
Way to add to political discourse you cunt

Germany doesn't deserve to be on that list. We are nowhere near combat ready and a lot of our equipment is shit.

>India

lmaoooo

Spaihn army is increasing.

Bro, you can't even shitpost well. What are you doing with your life?

>UK
>Global power

where's canada?

>french military

has the memes gone too far? the jokes over

I remember a dozen of butthurt civilians with knives defeating your military a month ago

topkek m8

did you make that urself

All we know is war, cuck.

>staying out of wars is a bad thing now

Why do you want to start some shit danefag?

>global firepower

>That power gap after 3

>germany
>powerful military
good joke mate. fucking good joke.

>no Israel

top lyl

wtf. our army is at our absolute lowest right now. rest of the world, are you even trying?

>not even 5000 soldiers and rookie ones.

kek frogs.

The Spanish army grew in size from around 20,000 in the 1470s, to around 300,000 by the 1630s during the Thirty Years' War that tore Europe apart, requiring the recruitment of soldiers from across Europe.[5] With such numbers involved, Spain had trouble funding the war effort on so many fronts. The non-payment of troops led to many mutinies and events such as the Sack of Antwerp (1576), when unpaid tercio units looted the Dutch city.

This list doesn't seem right at all. Where is North Korea and Iran?

>LOL
american who thinks he knows things in the millarty
>le we train everyone we are the best MEME
>le they have weak ground forces
TOP KEK

I'll do my best!

WHERE IS GLORIOUS NORTH KOREA? THE DEAR LEADER WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

It's our holocaust

shit wrong one

>germany.

Preparing for civil war, numerous Islamic sleeper cells, pissed off it's own people sacrificing their well-being to virtue signal, lack of democracy, attempts to control other nations.

Basically, a lot of pissed off factions with Germany in its sights.

Any attack on Germany would incite all other factions. Islamics would incite right wing nationalists, countries wanting out would take the opportunity to say "Germany, you need friends now, give us what we want and we can help you...", others may simply aid all sides - inciting war and arming people, hoping the winning faction would give them more.

If Germany is attacked from the inside, it will be a prime target for attacks on the outside too.
If Germany is attacked from the outside, troops will be shipped out leaving Germany more vulnerable inside.

Germany might allegedly have power, but it's far too vulnerable to keep it. It's spread too thin, made too many enemies, and invited too much risk inside, all out of greedy ambition to control Europe.

It doesn't deserve to be on that list.

Also, 10 years time, Russia and china will be number 1 and number 2.
America is likely to be third, providing it doesn't go to war with Russia and China.

What about the British Empire?

Most of Russia is in Asia

> french military

This meme was started by assmad anglo's that can't stand the fact that Frenchies have sodomized them for centuries. They have had one of the strongest militaries throughout history. Italian military on the other hand is a fucking joke.

>United Kingdom
>Eunion

A meme that died 70 years ago

>implying america could not BTFO america

how do they raise you to think you can say that about the british military PUBLICALLY on a REAL board when you're FRENCH????

????

Britannia rule the waves!

England is a French colony

Us and the frogs are objectively second and third, chinks, slavshits and poos are basically still in the 90s and have laughable force projection

India and France above us, but we have two aircraft carriers and new planes on them?

That pic is 80 years old dude

You mean the continent, sir?

>europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/

>ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/

>ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Defence_Arms_13/Study-finds-UK-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world_printer.shtml

it's our fauly desu, too much wasted military, should have used that military to exterminate sand niggers rather than kill euros.

>i am from the future

we should annex britland and geutchland.

they ain't even usin the land.

QEII is commissioned next year, it's really not that far away.

i dont see our military there so this is obviously fake
>bitches dont know about muh Gripen

>Globalfirepower
>China and India being that High

Kill thee self OP

what a cute plane. looks much better than the ugly rafale.

how are brits this delusional?

there are only three important countries: USA, Russia and China. Nobody cares about you

globalfirepower takes into account all things needed to war, if country went "totaler krieg" mode

It's economy, its population, on what kind of terrain its economy is placed, its oil reserves etc

What it does not take into account is its political standing or state of population.

>British websites

Remind me when you did enact article 50 because I must have missed that.

>attacks from the outside

What the fuck are you on about, who's going to attack Germany ?

The only reason we are on that list is because we are rich as fuck and could easily afford / have the industrial capacity to arm our army to a war-time army within no time. Currently our armed forces might be cucked, but they still have some of the most modern and advanced weaponry to toy around with.

>Germany spending 1.2 % of GDP for Defense= 40 billion
>UK with 2 % at 55.5 billion

We could easily outspend you and ramp that up to 3 % of the GDP, which would put our defense spending up too nearly a 100 billion. Not that its ever going to happen but anyway

Also

>Russia and China ever overtaking the US

M8 you really don't know anything I'm sorry.

Missing Canada.

Netherlands stronk now.

But on home turf Russia can beat anyone.

> Nobody cares about you

Good, can we keep it like this please. We happy few on our green island.

>Union of Germanic Peoples never :(

>Brazil 15th
Really, really hard to believe.

>russia is in top 3
>india is 4th
yeah nah

Not bad for a hired gun. When are you guys overtaking Israel

Winter, Russia can't do any offensives without getting exterminated, see Finland.

Germany is 9th? I call bullshit on this.
We are powerfull, yes, economically. But our military? Bundeswehr can't do jackshit and I'm pretty sure the south koreans would whoop our ass.

Our enemies will tremble before us.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8

Well, the dutch and German army are merging in some fields.

See

Maybe we can remove kebab together one day

most of Asia is Russia*

>What the fuck are you on about, who's going to attack Germany ?

Poland

way below pooland

I don't take these lists seriously in determining a war outcome. All they say is current firepower now. At the start of WWII Britain had a pathetically dilapidated war machine, whereas by the Battle of Britain it was pumping out Spitfires faster than the Germans.

If Britain had to fight Russia alone it would come down to two conditions:

>Do we have the current military to defend our position
>do we have the economic capability to get our military and industrial output up to Russia's capability during the course of the several years of war

I think we have the former and as a far more advanced efficient economy we have the capabilities to achieve the latter, so the threat of a direct war against anybody other than the US I think is overrated. We'd survive and at least stalemate, as we always do.

Sweet.

its true they have an impressive army count, actually it's a ridiculous amount of active troops but most they could do or ever want to do is annihilate south korea then count the death clock for themselves when a real country intervenes.

>India

Just poo my shit up senpai

I don't think the Poles have it in them. They'd get slaughtered after maybe being able to take Berlin

>Poland is higher than
>Canada
>Strya
>Spain
>Sweden
>Norway