What happens here

What happens here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as4zbzGaxEk
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vampire Hunters

Sqyatting slavs, raki, poor people etc.

Nothing of note. It's probably one of - if not the - biggest shithole in Europe.

That'd be on the other side of the Balkans lad

How do I get Bulgarian gf?

>step one: be able to drink a lot of raki
>step two: have a lot of money

protip: you must have a lot of money

youtube.com/watch?v=as4zbzGaxEk

no gypsies please. Is it legal to kill gypsies in Bulgaria because that sounsd like fun

HOWLING at how Turkey has some land on Europe
Fucking Greek subhumans

oniiii-chan~

>9gag flag

Nothing much, we have a day off for some reason today.

A day off from work nigga. Woohoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

I actually rather like Bulgaria, despite its poor shithole status. Bulgarians seem very friendly, and they have a beautiful country.
>inb4 Bulgarians point out that Hungary is a shithole too, just with a different flavor
I'm well aware.

Bulgarians seem to like Hungary because of some sort of retarded "steppe brotherhood" mentality.

You're just jealous that we're so much more popular than Romania, even with all those lands and Transylvania that you'd stolen.

Bulgaria and Hungary have had a very long history, from the time we arrived and conquered Pannonia. We've fought each other, shared alliances, traded, thus, they're one of the "old ones" we recognize as our equals.
You wouldn't understand.

>raki
is it the same as rakija?

>You're just jealous that we're so much more popular than Romania
Hmm, it depends. Although as a nation Hungary is more well-known (especially because of the 'Shield of the Europe' thing back in the 1500s and the Austro-Hungary Empire) and Budapest is considered a very beautiful and charming city, Vlad Tepes alone is more well-known than any Hungarian citizen

Shame you'll both go extinct in the next century, what with the immigration and suicides.

>Vlad Tepes alone is more well-known than any Hungarian citizen
Great, Romanians have one famous person known abroad. We have dozens. Gábor Zsazsa,Puskás, Béla Lugosi,Soros, Teller Ede,Liszt, that's just off the top of my head.
There is no scientific or cultural area where we hadn't left our mark in history.

"As many as 3.4 million Romanians have fled the country since it joined the European Union in 2007. The figure represents 17 per cent of the country’s total population. The exodus is unprecedented anywhere in Europe during peacetime. Over the same period, only war-torn Syria has seen a higher percentage of its citizens emigrate. The figures were released at the end of February by the EU’s statistics department, Eurostat, compiled using its own data, as well as those from national statistics institutes.

Most alarmingly, the number of young Romanians (those aged between 15 and 29) has fallen even more dramatically, down 28 per cent from 4.86 million in 2008 to 3.52 million in 2016."

"While Romania has lost almost a third of its young people, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia have lost a just over a fifth (21, 19 and 19 per cent respectively), while Hungary has seen a relatively small percentage of young people leave: 14 per cent."

>y-you're going extinct m-mongols!
are we now?

>No Kossuth, no Corvinas but has Soros

>Gypsies breed like animals
>"T-they're hungarians I swear"
Good job, retard. Go stuff your face with some food you obese nigger and stop shitting up this board.

The fin is confused, raki is a turkish drink, rakija/rakia is the balkan hard alcohol.
He probably meant rakia.

Your country is less attractive to live in that an actual, literal, fucking war zone, in the Middle-East, that is infested by jihadists who cut off people's heads, and is bombed by both the USA and Russia on a daily basis.

Let that sink in for a minute.

southern miniturci

Stop bullying Bulgarias bff from the 20th century and in the EU, k?

Ottoman anschluss basically.

>shitholes arguing

stuff

Good, let the "refugees" go to hungary instead. They already look like hungarians so they'll integrate perfectly.

Ground zero for the north pontid phenotype

hristo lukov, good man

Btw this chick looks so much like my sister it's uncanny

I also get bulgarian marker hits on gedmatch so some of my black sea german ancestors prolly GERMANIZED some bulgaryan back in the ancestral tree

Nothing. It's completely irrelevant piece of Turkish land.