Zoe Quinn Talks Project Tingler and Moving On: VICE Gaming Meets

>"Gaming"

youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A

>Commrnts are disabled for this video.

Damn, I was in the middle of reading the fantastic comments when they got disabled. How long before they turn off the Likes/Dislike? I have never seen Vice disable comments, have they ever done it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/vice/discussion
encyclopediadramatica.se/Zoe_Quinn#Nude_Modeling_Career_and_MURDER
youtube.com/watch?v=PHkiVsQhWZ0
heatst.com/tech/zoe-quinn-and-horde-of-sjws-enraged-at-nintendo-over-paper-mario-mushroom-pun/
youtu.be/zz--i3M4PVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk why but I think that's an adorable thumbnail of Zoe. Idk everyone finds her like butt ugly but she isn't that bad.

>she

>she

youtube.com/user/vice/discussion

Post comments here lads.

That is absolutely sickening

are those faggots from kotaku so desperade they put their penises inside this?

>Gaming
>Purple Hair
>Fat girl glasses.
>Vice

You need to pay me to give a fuck about DISNEY SHILLS.

Thank you for this user. I always forget that channels have the discussion page.

It's pathetic.

>Im a fucking train wreck
Shes proud of being retarded?
okay
Go be retarded somewhere else

Did she actually cheat on anyone? It's such a sea of shit that it's hard to know what to believe.

Did she cheat? Was she getting favourable reviews as a result of her relationships? There's so many accusations of misogyny and foil hat stuff from all those that waded in with an opinion that the truth is hard to see.

She cheated on her boyfriend. She slept with people so her powerpoint slideshow would get good reviews. And only blew up because she they were trying really hard to cover up something that would normally be forgotten after a week.

The most heinous thing she did though was when she called an IRC server a "mibbit room"

>hmm lets do a piece on women in video games
>sure, who are some notable women that work in the video game industry?
>Jade Raymond? Kim Swift? Robin Hunicke?
>Nah let's just get Zoe Quinn maybe she'll gives us a blowie

yes she cheated. She had extreme cuck boyfriend (even before cuck was a meme) and he wrote abou all her shit on his blog. how she was shagging pathetic fags to give her good reviews.
Whether the stuff about the reviews is true, i dont know. but who gives a fuck. Just wreck her because Kek vult

The real issue is they are giving him a platform to promote his shitty "game". Meanwhile, people who are actually making good, worthwhile independent games are being overlooked because they are evil cishet white males.

she looks

S T I N K Y
T
I
N
K
Y

>>she

holy fuckin the cancer is spreading

Yes, yes and yes.

I said him you Swede-cuck moron.

I'd pound the fuck out of that ugly cunt .. Only after a few beers at least

it's a shop, faggots.

Haha, dem dislikes. Can't escape the light.

She cheated literally with Five Guys (that's how all that started). By her own definition, it is rape to cheat on your boyfriend and then have sex without them knowing about the other guy. She did this multiple times to her ex.

She wasn't necessarily getting reviews, but rather several of the people she was cheating with were giving her shit game coverage where otherwise it would have gotten none. None of these people disclosed that information in their articles drawing attention to Depression Quest. There was never anything about a review and all that was misdirection from her supporters to discredit everything else.

Also, one of the people she was cheating with was literally her boss at the time and was married.

Basically, she's been sleeping around to better her position for literally her entire career and all her ex did was call her out on it and everything blew up.

Funny thing was the culprits were Sup Forums and the other usual suspects. It was nothing to do with gamers.

THIS

Roberta Williams

Literally created graphic point and click adventures

You are forgetting that she murdered a guy by stabbing him in the face, it wasn't reported to the police.

Sauce?

Wow, she looks fucking terrible. I guess being an awful person does wear on you.

Leave. She has every red flag in the book, you're a failure

google it

>Sauce?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Zoe_Quinn#Nude_Modeling_Career_and_MURDER

The photographer who took her nudes.

"The best part of all of this is that Zoe also confessed to stabbing a guy in the face and killing him. No one knows if she's seeking attention or she's really so delusional she believes that happened, but the info has been passed on to her ex to use in court and he confirmed she told him the same thing. All that is left to do now is for someone (you) to contact the police and have them investigate. "

mate she is putrid

Didn't include it since I was never sure that was actually credible. Seemed a little out there.

>Project Tingler
Why does EVERY idea trannies come up with some like some creepy sex thing?

Ha, source? Zoe has '5. The eyes of a psychopathic killer. These eyes want to gain power of you.'

She is truly a nasty piece of work.

you cuck, i know you like penises, but this humanoid has vagina. there are non shopped pics around

>implying we wouldn't do the same

>Tingler

That sounds like something else...

gamergate gave someone with no talent at making games a platform to do stupid pointless shit like this and make money off it. I laughed when the guy said he got the job by writing stupid bullshit, everyone in the video looks embarrassed.

Oddly enough, I'd trust any board of Sup Forums to help over any of the AGG people

>Was she getting favourable reviews as a result of her relationships?
Yes.

>all her ex did was call her out on it and everything blew up.
and then, for some weird fucking reason, several huge media conglomerates rushed to cover it up.

Sub-newgrounds level flash games mean this cunt is a "game maker"?

>tfw I made little stick-man movies with windows movie maker as a 10 year old

I'm fucking Star Wars level animateur

she tell people to make games according to her ideas. then they tell peopple she made it herself. they dont actually sell shitty game but a sob story about opressed womyn who made it big in gayming industry full of racist bigots

I guarantee those nu males in video are actually making game and she's providing her "creativity"... and gets to slap her name on the game when it's done.

If you're not married, it's not cheating.

Who's going to buy a game about depression? I hope it does terrible.

>I'm a fucking trainwreck

At least she's honest.

what were the comments like?

WEW LAD

Her "team" if fucking nu-male personified. Plaid shirt? Check. Hipster glasses? Check. Shit beard? Check. Wheelchair? You bet your ass.

his*

is*

My mistake.

Oh shit I wear plaid shirts

oh yeah 100% confirmed it cheated.

Because those people she fucked were married and had just enough pull themselfs to try and cover it all up.

allot of these guys had long standing realtionships which ended due to gamergate bringing that all out into the light.

She means: I'm a fucking trainwreck*

*Cool, hip, unique, different, a trailblazer, authentic, original

This person is a loser.

Can't even make it in the video game industry, which is ruled by losers.

Powerpoint slideshows last more than a minute
youtube.com/watch?v=PHkiVsQhWZ0
Zoe go home.

shes kinda cute

You need to meet all requirements to achieve nu-male status. You're still in the clear. Watch yourself.

How about we try this approach:

Men, all of you, quit your vidya gaming. Now. Give that shit up and move on to something else. Even if it's RPG or CCG stuff, just get away from the electronic jew gaming shit.

Leave it all for the females. Let them destroy every game company and turn into retards in the process as young females become fat lazy Mountain Dew-guzzling basement fatties who never move on in life.

Let me rise up above it all, let cunts have electronic gaming, and once they've turned the industry into a smoldering crater, you can go back and reclaim it after they've left nothing but scraps, making it female-free from the ground up as you rebuild.

>implying you wouldn't take this to pound town

Tfw 20 year gamedev with multiple 5+ million selling games on your resume and literally who compared to some ugly chick who sucked off a bunch of nu males

Lol slut

Jesus Christ she's such an insufferable hipster.
And her game looks like utter garbage that will only get sales because of her notoriety and lel so quirky

i would take it out back and kill it

i'd take that to poundland and leave it there

She's funded by George Soros you know

It isn't even newgrounds level. It is literally a bunch of static HTML pages. Which she needed help to make iirc.

Liftshits can now 1v1 anyone on /pol. Don't talk shit about Zoe or he will fuck your shit up.

The hilarious thing is, two years later and she STILL isn't over it.

heatst.com/tech/zoe-quinn-and-horde-of-sjws-enraged-at-nintendo-over-paper-mario-mushroom-pun/

freaky dude, those last eyes(5) look like hillary's

It's a choose your own adventure thing. Literally this is what HTML was used for when it first came out. I was a kid in 1994 making a choose your own adventure story and it was literally better than depression quest.

The fact that she even had to use a 'game maker' kit to even do this just shows what a hack fraud she always was.

pretty sure it wouldint be the first time it was left at a dollar store.

It's him ?
He changed alot compared to last year.

>that kid in the skull mask hold a Nerf gun

damn Zoe better watch out

On the plus side, it inspired Milo's hilarious "Journalism Quest".

ZERO out of THREE stars

fuck this bitch.

youtu.be/zz--i3M4PVk

Kek
What an insecure little manlet.
I'd love to bar fight this guy. He'd go down faster than Zoe did on Nathan Grayson

>Wheelchair? You bet your ass.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Ever tim.

That's not even his final form. Are you dyels jealous of his gains?

Chelsea Van Valkenburg is still without talent and trying to get by on being "Quirky" at age 35.

That game Depression Quest sounds really cool. Not into the subject matter, but I've considered doing very similar things before

It's not even a game, it might as well be a website

Did it hurt your feelings when Joe Rogan referred to you as "The unfuckable white guy"?

>Disabling comments
Pussy ass niggas

>be me a talentless hack
>got fame and money because some fat disgusting cucks want to stick their pee pee in my holes
>leech of them until they forget about me and stop giving me cash for nothing, than being a woman
>SHIT.jpg what am i going to do?
>think for about 5 min, i know i can make an actual game, but i can't do shit. let me just create some shitty green screen game like back in the 90's
>have some models in fetish gear jump around like morons
>call up somebody at vice and say that i am Zoe Quinn
>they send their best bootlickers to report about my """"game""""
>a certain amount of people gets baited, and they "harass" me again
>thirsty betas flock to me and give me again this sweet sweet money

>rinse and repeat,
>laugh with Anita and """""Brianna""""" how retarded some people are

This video is gold for doxing her and (((LipShits)))

Could somebody please explain to me what the fuck "Project Tingler" is supposed to be?

>Vice gaming
>Austin Walker
>Patrick Klepek
Did ANYONE really expect them to cover actual video games?
Patrick got his ass pegged by her and single-handedly ruined a community by pushing her onto it.
Austin "The Whitest Negro" Walker is like a Klepek, but with a doctorate in SJW bullshit.
These people have been a fucking plague on the gaming communities for half a decade.

Better to ignore them and leave them at their leper colony now that Kotaku is dead and Polygon are downsizing.
They'll disappear within a year.

Comments disabled, what a surprise.

you're thinking of the wrong one. Quinn is a woman. Wu is a man. It's easy to get them mixed up though.