Let SHART be an example to you on how shills work here

Right now, the shitskins of the board who were assblasted for years by POO IN LOO, or SWEDEN YES! are taking their revenge by pushing the meme SHART. Another example was ANGLO BLOOD, but it was too autistic, so never really caught on. You see, they don't need a large army, just a dedicated army. Their goal is simply to repeat the meme as often as possible for a few weeks, and make sure that everyone sees it; this gives the impression that the meme is actually popular.
>THEY KNOW YOU WILL DO THE HEAVY LIFTING FOR THEM BY REPLYING TO THEIR THREADS.
They know you can't resist the urge to reply to bait. Once everyone sees their forced meme, it will become established. That's how memes work. Its also how the CTR meme caught on, despite no actual evidence of themworking here. You're all so fucking gullible, you can be convinced of anything really. You used to be the ruse-lords of the internet, now you're everyone's punching bag. Up your game, have some pride Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/inbetweeners-inspired-logging-trend-sees-5963239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is just a troll board. Calm down beaner

It's all in good fun. laugh at yourself from time to time

You're [spoiler]a[/spoiler] retard.

cant handle some bantz
wants to fight russia

top kek you low morale pathetic cucks. SHART IN MART AMERINIGGER

MART SHARTER

>further confirmation that Sup Forums is infested with sheltered buttblasted basement virgins

Can't handle the bantz

but the BEADY EYED ANGLO is actually funny

don't worry though i never push or start threads like those

>have some pride
Said the mart sharter.

Cool thread. Very political.

SHARTY BUTT TRIGGERED AS FUCK

You realise it's just funny to get a rise out of paranoid autistic yanks like yourself right?

Also it's funny how POO IN LOO was okay but when it comes to SHART IN MART suddenly it's evil shill shenanigans.

lel.

say amerifats, how many hours do you wear your underpants?

t. MART SHARTER

>everything I don't like is clearly shilling
Get over yourself.
And saged.

>hurr I just pretended beeing dumb and assblasted durr

whatever.jpg

>12 people responsible for SHART forced meme
My theory was correct.

>some buttblasted poowindaloo angrily watching the thread
Gotcha faggot.

Sup Forums btfo. Still think obama's a bad president, conservashits?

>flag
SHART IN MART

>India
this is a choice post.

The interesting thing is that it is the same flags posting it in every thread, they're not exactly super common flags either, definitely not rare though.

A
FUCKING
SHART

>Austria

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/inbetweeners-inspired-logging-trend-sees-5963239

STOOL
T
O
O
L

IN
N

POOL
O
O
L

>Being this butthurt

It's not forced m8, it's hilarious, keep crying shill though it makes it funnier, you whiny faggot

SHART IN MART would be a lot funnier if people here actually thought that shitting yourself/having diarrhea was socially acceptable like how POO IN LOO people were saying "it's ok, it's only the ocean and beaches. :) my poo is natural and will go away eventually because nature".

And by that logic, DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS was even more hilariously autistic because shit can't properly decompose on concrete.

The majority of americans are disgusted by diarrhea because it's a sign of bad disease/diet and we love making fun of people who wear diapers. Analfags as also pretty cringeworthy.

>implying you aren't eternally assblasted without recovery
Its obvious to everyone why you're even here, Pajheet.

Yep forced meme is forced and it's cringeworthy seeing it on pol.