muinainensuomi.foorumi.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=7440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's cute russia

t. literal mini russia

You are both Russians.

Inshallah
Meme refugees there

Inshallah

Meanwhile in Slovakia a journalist who investigated corruption and possible links of the government with the Italian mafia was shot with his wife.
Your government are building something worse than a caliphate.

Lol how

Is that Helsinki there getting decitimated by nuclear blast?

I needed to hover over your flag to know who it is.

1. it is higly unlikely he was killed by mafia
2. it was his girlfriend
3. 15+ people have resigned from high political positions because of that
4. it may even end entire government
5. its first case of political murder (if it is one) in our history

things are pretty shit here, but more like, government steals euro funds and gives it to their rich friends and less of you get killed for eating pork or flirting with women

you were russia for centuries, you look like russians, you drink like russians, you are rich russia basically

Umm... that's a count Henry's flag...

One century

And even then we were very separate in many ways

>for centuries
Hundred and eight years.

Most Finns can spot Russians easily, but we wouldn't be able to differentiate you from Russians.

likewise

5 cm taller on average, much blonder, much more northern European, it's pretty easy.

>It's another uppity slav episode

>, you look like russians, you drink like russians, you are rich russia basically
Finns generally can be easily differentiated from a "generic russian" and vice versa. There is no doubt that there are lots of Russian who are indistinguishable from Finns but they are not much of them.

>5 cm taller on average, much blonder, much more northern European, it's pretty easy.
Who is taller? A Finn?

>There is no doubt that there are lots of Russian who are indistinguishable from Finns but they are not much of them.
I meant taking whole population of Russia the percentage of Finn look-a-like guys is small.

>There is no doubt that there are lots of Russian who are indistinguishable from Finns but they are not much of them.
I agree. Sometimes Russians look very similar but other times not. I would say Russians overall look closer to Poles than Finns.

if he's always drunk and bydlo then he's a slav """""russian"""""
if he's angry and swarthy then he's a ukrainian """"" russian"""""
if he's inbred and ginger then he's finnic """" russian """" etc.
If he's gay and proud he is a proper russian

Ivan, you are drunk.
Here, have a puzzle, it's should keep you occupied for while.

>we dont look like Russians

Because russians from the northern part of the country weren't raped by Turks and inhabitants of the Caucasus unlike southern "russians". The only authentic russians are those from the north.

>Thin horseface

>Proper haircut that doesn't look like it has been clued on to your scalp

>Symmetrical face.

Indeed if that's a slav i'm santa

kek

Euro-russians and south-russians are literally the worst

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. It's very important.

hes right though\
Mordvin reporting in, i have grey eyes and dirty blond hair (cpeдe-pycый ближe к cвeтлoмy if you will) and now look at yourself. You have brown eyes and black hair, probably nice beard and unibrow and we are non-white, huh?

>you were russia for centuries, you look like russians, you drink like russians, you are rich russia basically
As for me, finns have facial features are softer european than the Russians. Most Finns have a light color of eyes and hair, and Russians are many people with dark pigmentation.

In Russia islamism is growning.Islamist building a lot of mosque in Russia, maybe in 20 years are country will become islamic.

GOD ALLU

Mordvins are actually mostly Slavic if you take the Turkic elements out. There is no genetic connection between Volga "Finns" and us.

eh, depends but you can usually tell mordvins from non-mordvins
Aren't we the same Haplogroup though? Like no shit we've been separated for a long time but there must have been something left, its like 1000 years difference, really not a big deal if you think of it from historical point of view
And btw, i've asked a finn and a hugarian dude to translate my mordvin last name, they had no trouble doing so

Busby et all took out every "eastern" out of Mordvin genomes and they were modeled as Ukrainians/Belorussians. We looked more like Germans (they didn't have Swedes or Balts as a reference though).

This, in general we are not alike

Tho, often foreigners have mistaken me for Russian

Busby et al*

took everything "eastern"*

Haplogroup means nothing in contemporary genetical build of a ethnicity It only shows where your original paternal ancestor came from.

>You have brown eyes and black hair, probably nice beard and unibrow and we are non-white, huh?
Pretty much yes.

Both identity by descent and rare alelle sharing also put Mordvins closer to Slavs. It's just the way it is no matter how you want it to be.

Lue lanka: muinainensuomi.foorumi.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=7440

I really don't get what you are trying to say, i dunno, i have been identified as mordvin and karelian by just my photos and weirdly enough im both

My point is there is no Uralic race, we have our own history and I don't feel like LARPing as something I'm not.

no muslim in korea