JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIVE HERE?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIVE HERE?

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE OUTSIDE

-5 is actually pretty comfy

its -2 here. pretty nice too

In room or outside?

looks perfect

>going to Hong Kong between March and November
you brought it on yourself lol
I went in February and it was hot enough to be comfortable but not hot enough to make me want to kill myself

I have to be here until July

Jesus Christ, last night I literally wanted to kill myself

I wouldn't mind inside either

dumb English teacher

>Having a cry about what is unanimously considered ideal weather

Just neck yourself already.

I'm gonna be there in September/October.

Bad idea?

I flew here from Helsinki

it was snowy that day (pic related), really jealous at this moment.

He is a GREEK HELLENIC man.

computer science student, I am here for research purposes

>last night I literally wanted to kill myself
>March

I hope you enjoy July.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry dude. anything below 55F is too cold.

OP's pic is in ºC btw. You can smash Hong Kong weather into google and see it.

sorry neighbor, but under under -22F is too cold

>mfw Australia is actually close to HK

should I visit Australia?

Depends on your skin colour. Also if you think it's hot in Dong Pong then you'd have a rough time here, especially with our UV exposure.

As close as Kenya is to Finland.

I am Greek, i.e. white. I guess Melbourne might be a good option?

We have 30°C every day. At 23 I start shivering.

>Greek
>white
la atrocidad sin dinero...

true, but I mean, I am from Greece, when will I be in this side of the world again? Probably never.

At 23 and lower I don't sleep naked anymore.

>"white"

Melbourne should be alright, plenty of wogs there anyway.

fuck it, I ll come in June

any other places you would recommend? I am seriously white...

I don't to go to Melbourne just because it has Greeks, I want to come to Australia to meet Australians.

Similarly this Christmas, I was in London for New Years eve and had the best time with English lads...

Eh I don't really know many sights or places and shit that a traveler might want to see besides stuff like the Great Barrier Reef, the Kimblerly and some rain forests. Expect it to be expensive though especially if you want to go across the country since it's so fucking big.

literally whats wrong with that, put a jacket on

i really like living here but i unironically wouldn't come as a tourist because i like seeing historical shit. In europe you can walk around a city for days and go to museums but i did the main shit in Sydney in an afternoon. And it fucking expensive especially drinks and especially out and especially in big cities. And the public transport is atrocious.
What is really nice though is the nature theres tons of nice looking shit.

thanks, noted!!!

I completely understand, for me it's quite the opposite, it's what people are used to. I would love to experience Australian nature, that is for sure!

It's - 15 in Ukraine

Bretty good

You would have real good time if you mostly stay away from the major cities. Theres a lot more to see in this great country than homeless fucks and asians.

something that I kinda got to experience here in HK. I can't wait to explore the villages here / go do some hiking / etc, really tired of the city...

I'd be looking at putting on a jumper actually.

idiots

You'll enjoy the weather but other than that I'm not sure. I didn't like cousine there and had to have lunches in Ruby tuesday, steaks were good. Probably you would like to visit "Brotzeit" restaurant, its owner is a German, he often presented various stuff to Germans :D
There also were decent HK steak house, but I forgot it's name, they had shitty beer and cheap meat.

I was there in November, spent there like 4 weeks.
It was good, there were few nice weekends so I went to the beach and water turned out to be very good, it was sunny and warm enough for a Russian.

>23
>hot
It's fucking freezing.

Why are you faking poland flag

Where are you from you nonhuman nerveless alien?
The pic's weather looks quite perfect except for the fact it's Hong Kong.

without good heating

Without gas

rip in peace you little brother

>ITT: People who think 84% humidity is "perfect weather"

This

Fucking gweilos and their dry weather.

Neighbour*
And make that -30

>walk outside for 5 minutes
>sweating like crazy everywhere

I wasn't born for this

Eh, looks like a normal summer day for me.

high humidity is cancer dude, i've been to singapore and felt the pain. they have air conditioners everywhere.

>23 is too much for the gook
Kys it's the perfect temperature

it's not the temperature that is the problem, I am from Greece and can handle 40 degrees of Celcious just fine.

It's the humidity. It's absolutely fucking disgusting how humid it is here.

Are there air conditioners everywhere like in Singapore? It was comfy in Singapore because everytime you'd go into a building it would be very cool.

It's a comfy +10 here
Last week it was -6.

thankfully yes, it's like every time I am outside the first thing I think of is "when will I get to that place so I can finally breathe", because it will definitely have an air conditioning system.

even gyms are equipped with these systems. Yesterday I went for a 5k run at the gym (treadmill). If I were to run outside, I wouldn't last for more than a minute.

After walking around outside soaked in sweat, entering a mall with it's overly powerful air conditioning will fuck you up due to the sudden change in temperature. Wet and cold do not mix well for most people.

hopefully other locals don't get me wrong, I have been here for a month already, I really like it. But the weather has made it impossible for me to enjoy being outside.

I would spend hours upon hours exploring places, but now I don't think it's possible anymore.

Makes me kind of regret not hiking more earlier, because now with this kind of weather, I don't think hiking is even possible.

whats the problem though
23 is neither hot nor cold. its just normal

What part of (((HUMIDITY))) do you not get?

>What part of (((HUMIDITY))) do you not get?
Its literally fine my man

>He says to the Aussie

>chilly + sea breeze

JUST

84% of humidity
>good lord

It's a bit cold tonight.

How accurate is the Google humidity it says I'm at 99% which I'm completely sure is bullshit, I've been to humid places and this isn't it.

I went in Guadeloupe a few years ago and it was perfectly tolerable.