Are Sabaton whistle-blowing that they are indeed redpilled?

Are Sabaton whistle-blowing that they are indeed redpilled?

New album:

> Winged Hussars - Battle of Vienna
> One of histories greatest kebab removals

> Hill 3234 - Soviets holding out against Mujahedin
> More of the same

> Sparta - Battle of Thermopylae
> Well you see the theme here

> Rorke's Drift - Britain fighting against Zulu's
> Not even touching on the "Fuck ISIS/Taliban/etc" theme

It seems like the events in Europe and the rest of the Occident are influencing the writing. Not to mention the fact that Joakim explicitly stated he was glad that Carolus Rex bolstered a much lacking Swedish nationalism.
inb4 "What about songs like "Final Solution/Inmate 4859" "...well as a mainstream band there is only so overt you can be One must cover their tracks. Plus I think these are left as there weaker songs deliberately.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RCIrclHEhUw
youtube.com/watch?v=fDhN3m3omvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
youtube.com/watch?v=YRXXfkb7XCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wMZPMGHyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rix1VZOYfSU
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1xPEaKNM4
youtube.com/watch?v=QVeo6vb8z0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit.
They are commie scum.

OP here...

Concerning Rorke's Drift:

I mean to add as a final bullet point...

> It is purely glorifying Britains vs Roody-Poos
> Not keeping with the mainstream narrative at all
> This is the biggest clue for me

Tell me how many problem glasses commies would push values of nationalistic pride and such?

I think this band is whilstle-blowing under a veil of a balanced* view of history

*I say balanced, they do bash the nazi's a lot, but like I said they can only be so overt...take the tactic of broadcast a subtle message to the many, rather than an explict message to the few.

Idk but I really like the new album. Last stand is a great tune

No, they're just regular people
It's Swedes that are rabidly cucked

before calling someone a cuck make sure u urself are not living in a colony either.

I know it is the normal/culturally healthy thing to do to be nationalist.

However I do feel this is saying "Stop pandering to 'certain' groups that are attacking you. Recognize this".

Of all the last stands/battles against vast odds in history, whilst some obvious choices (Thermopylae), some just catch my eye.

Um, doesn't listening to Ghost Division make you want to anchluss the nearest fraulein? They made a couple other fun songs about Germans without criticizing them for being Nazis, and their song about burgers in the gulf war is called 'Panzer Division'.

Also, even if you're full 14/88, heroic military action against the Nazis was still heroic, it's just tragic that (((it had to happen))).

I still just cannot get into this band even though I love meal and especially history/war themed meal.

This board has poster IDs, you don't need to clarify whether or not you are OP.

fucking newfag.

its possible personally i think they are Khorne worshipers they not care where the blood flows as long as it flows then they do songs about it

>calling someone a new fag
(((You)))

The new album was a bit underwhelming. I don't get why they decided to use "The Lost Battalion" and "Blood of Brannuckburn" as singles, since they're some of the worst songs on the record.

Sparta, Hill 3234, Winged Hussars and the Last Stand are the best songs off the new album. They should have started with these.

By the way, Sabaton have always been a pro-European, pro-Christian band, just look at Carolus Rex.

I'd like to think so. I enjoy their stuff and Winged Hussars is catchy as fuck.

>By the way, Sabaton have always been a pro-European, pro-Christian band

"Burn Your Crosses", though. youtu.be/RCIrclHEhUw

Then again that song may be ironic.

You know it's possible for a band to write songs about important historical events without having a secret political agenda that happens to align with your own that they express through subtle, almost imperceptible clues and hints that only you seem to be able to see?

Very heretical and nordfag; but they make good music.

as much as i'd wish otherwise, i think they just like historic wars and battles

the last stand feels muted until that very last chorus
disappointing tbf
t. Sup Forums

>Battle of Thermopylae
>Against Muslims

But Muslims didn't even exist during that time. Not gonna deny that the history of europe would have been fundametally different, if the Persians had won any of the two wars. Most likely, it would be much, much worse if Europe had been taken over by middle eastern culture.

It was against Persians, who were WAAAAAY better than Muslims/Arabs.
They're just being edgy

Thermopylae was about men defending their homeland despite overwhelming odds and certain death. The principle is what's important.

Agreed.
Tbh, the ancient Persian Culture and religion was 1000x better than Islam.
but that's isn't really difficult. Persians might be the most cucked people in the history of mankind. Their entire culture, religion, written language and racial identity got whiped away by mudslimes and replaces with this disgusting death cult.

gonna see them in concert in march
it will be great

Persians were 1000x better because they were Indo-Europeans, the same stock that made Europe great. Now they're completely fucked, their gene pool has been flooded with COMPLETE shit.

I think they just make songs about politically accepted subjects that are allowed to be hyped and criticize the usual groups like nazis and terrorists in their songs. They're not trying to incite people on a crusade, but if Brodén really has said he is happy about Swedish nationalism, then he probably thinks there's something wrong with what their country is doing to itself or what European countries are generally doing to themselves.

I think the album is about as good as the previous. Both are very different sounding music to what they used to make. But I'm still happy they have the imagination to come up with new lyrics and haven't quit making content. youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

Dope. Loved the new album.

garbage band

OHPd 1 plater 3 times to this line:

Dying for salvation with dedication
No capitulation, annihilation
Papal commendation, reincarnation
Heaven is your destination

Also, as a Serb, I loved that they did a song about Serbian soldiers defending Belgrade.

Moj Niger!

They don't make political statements with their music. They have said this numerous times, they just tell a story.
That said, The Last Stand is a good album (Some songs could have been better). Not their best, but it has some great songs.
>IN THE NAME OF GOOOOOOD

Nigger Persian culture is still fine.
Where do you get the "Persians are Arabs now" from?

WE

Klaxons are the most redpilled band when you imagine that all their talo of aliens is code for refugees and immigrants though

Their last album was shit though

BILI

I'd say they're somewhat redpilled, but clearly not redpilled enough to see the Nazis as the good guys and realize the Holohoax.

At least they're better than most faggot Swedes

>album about great last stands
>guise are they redpilled!1?!?1?!

Maybe they are just going with the albums theme?

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

SLAUGHTER

PERSIANS

As much as I approve their messages, I absolutely despise Sabaton's music with a passion, and this is coming from someone who's really into really cheesy power metal. There's something about Sabaton that leaves a bad taste in my mouth desu.

They're also not redpilled. They're anti-Axis and pro-Allies.

I heard that they made a song about Serbia about our time in WW1

Never heard it though

Yeah it does, which was such a shame, as the snippet we got at the end of the Lost Battalion single seemed like it would be amazing

SPARTANS WILL NEVER SURRENDEEEEEEEEEEEER

UH

AHH

UH

AHHH

That is why I think it is subtle...

> We don't make political statements
> Can keep putting there stuff out there with little opposition

If they said "Yeah we think Europe is facing a massive problem with the waves of dindus and sand dindus", what would be the response?

Hiding there power level...gently bring people over to the idea.

What's your least favourite track from the album and why is it Blood of Bannockburn?

Because it's low energy as fuck, and I say this as a Scottish person.

Best track was Winged Hussars, followed by The Last Stand, Rorke's Drift and All Guns Blazing.

The Lost Battalion honestly.
The chorus is terribly written.

easily their best album so far

Camouflage, and the original is one of my favorite songs.

If that's your criteria for redpilled, then no one outside of Sup Forums even comes close.

And elaborate about your reason for despising them? What do you mean "bad taste in your mouth"

haven't listened to the whole thing yet and i'm too hyped for the TRUMP RALLY to listen to it now but
it sounds pleb as shit i don't know what's going on with that song

Camouflage, it's good but the original is better

>what is Art of War
>what is Carolus Rex
come on, man
CR is EASILY their best album

Wehrmacht and ghost divison are based as fuck.

sweden please

well it's like comparing god tier to jesus tier
they're both fucking awesome

Wehrmacht was the first song I've heard of them and still holds a special spot in my heart.

I didn't like this album

They're an "anti-war" band.

Because their entire culture got whipe away and was replaced with subhuman Islam?
Because their genepool was filled with arab rape babies?

Go and listen to Panzerkampf. They glorify the Soviet army and sing stuff like "Mother Russia, union of lands, will of the people, strong in command".
Then go and listen to Wehrmacht. "Crazy madmen on a leash, or young men who lost their way?"
Redpilled my ass.

I fucking despise power metal with an emphasis on keyboards or symphonic elements lad, and a lot of European power metal is really chorus-focused or lead-guitar driven rather than focused on riffing.

This is the kind of power metal I'd rather listen to desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRXXfkb7XCo

This is the kind of power metal I hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

*tips stahlhelm*
The Soviets were fighting for their very own existence.
The strophe "Crazy madmen on a leash, or young men who lost their way?" means that Nazi soldiers weren't evil footsoldiers, but just young men who thought they were fighting for a just cause, when in fact they weren't.
There are very few songs from the Soviet point of view. Both were terrible regimes, but it was Nazi Germany that doomed Europe to total destruction during the second world war.

>inb4 "What about songs like "Final Solution/Inmate 4859" "...well as a mainstream band there is only so overt you can be One must cover their tracks. Plus I think these are left as there weaker songs deliberately.
Who the fuck cares about nazi-cucks? The Reich didn't invent nationalism. Hell, it wasn't even a successful example of nationalism. Leave the nazi circlejerks to the Germans who literally have nothing else to be proud of in their history.

disagree
carolus rex was a step in the right direction after coat of arms. but art of war was their best work and union my all-time favorite

what is the best song of the new album and why is it Shiroyama

What I most do not understand is:
>they're not German
>but they suck the German dick instead of taking pride in their own country
I can somewhat understand my fellow 'burgers, our country doesn't have much of a history, but what's the goddamned excuse of everyone else whose homeland is centuries older?

Iran.

I know what that line means, my point was that they felt the need to emphasize the evilness of the Nazi regime in a song about ordinary soldiers, but didn't do the same with the Soviet Union because of reasons.

I'm English and don't mind Blood of Bannockburn...and I don't really like the cliche English bashing that comes from the other countries in Britain.

I wasn't going on about how I liked English bashing. I just meant that I really tried to like a song about Scotland and still found it lacking.

>IN THE NAME OF GOD

Sabaton is shit-tier.

This, I approve their lyrics but the music is really bad for power metal's standards.

Europower in general is a travesty compared to what the other power metal scenes churn out.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wMZPMGHyw

>it was Nazi Germany that doomed Europe to total destruction during the second world war.
It's a matter of perspective. Don't you think your country had a very active role in attacking its neighbours too and trying to conquer land? It's not all Nazis who did the murdering.
As a Finnish person I'm not terribly interested in who started what between USSR and Germany, even though the other was defending itself, it had no regrets trying to disband smaller countries from existence for good. Germans attacking USSR are not any more evil than Russian soldiers occupying Baltics or Poland.

I am not as radical about these kind of things as average person in here, but almost everyone in Europe had blood on their hands, not just Nazis.

>Hitler ruined nationalism
Maybe on the same radical level, but otherwise that's just a meme. My country and many others were nationalist long after Hitler and Nazi Germany were dead.

I'm not so sure. When your religion's entire culture is a non stop string of attempts to violently conquer everyone, you're going to be disproportionately represented in events where people are defending themselves from assault.

persians were cuck before muslims cucked them. they literally invented the cuckoldry. read persian literature and history.

IT'S THE NATURE OF TIME

I don't know. I think overall Coat of Arms is their best album. Then Art of War.
I would put The Last Stand somewhere in the middle if I ranked them all.

My melanin-enriched gentleman

it's definitely up there, only song I don't like is Camouflage, simply because the original is far better.

Some of the songs on Last Stand aren't as good as I hoped they would be, but there's none I'd say are awful.
My biggest issue with the album was probably the pacing.
I almost feel like it would have worked better if they arranged the songs in the order the events took place. The current arrangement just seems off to me since there's no rhyme or reason to it. And only one song, Lost Battalion, gets any lead in.

I gotta agree with you on that, but overall I love the album.

Post redpilled Sabaton songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rix1VZOYfSU

youtube.com/watch?v=NB1xPEaKNM4

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU BASED OP

They made a song about winged hussars and its actually very good. Now I can day happy and satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeo6vb8z0c

AND THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE

COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAINSIDE

LET THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE

Oh no, I understood, I just meant the song itself

>Yazdegerd III's final letter
>You in your letter wrote that you want to direct us towards your God, Allah O Akbar, without having the true knowledge of who we are & what do we worship! It is amazing that you occupy the position of Khalifat (Ruler) of Arabs, yet your knowledge is the same as a lowly Arab rambler, roaming in deserts of Arabia, & same as a desert tribal man!
>"Little Man" ( mardak) you offer me to worship a united & single God without knowing that it has been thousands of years that Persians worship the mono God & they pray to him Five Times a day! In this land of culture & art this has been the normal path of life for years.
Cont.

>When we established the tradition of hospitality & good deeds in the world & we waved the flag of "Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds" in our hands, you & your ancestors were roaming the deserts, eating Lizards for you had nothing else to feed yourselves & burying your innocent daughters alive (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)!
>Tazi people have no value for God's creatures! You behead God's children, even the POWs (Prisoners of War), Rape Women, bury your daughters alive, attack the Caravans, mass murder, kidnap people's wives & steal their property! Your hearts are made of stone, we condemn all these Evil which you do. How can you teach us Godly Ways when you commit these action?
>You tell me to stop my Fire Worship! Us, Persians see the Love of Creator & power of inventor in the light of Sun & warmth of Fire. Lights & Warmth of the Sun & Fire makes us see the light of truth & warmens our hearts to the creator & to one another. It helps us to be kind to one another, it enlightens us & makes us to keep Mazda's Flame, alive in our hearts. Our lord is Ahura Mazda & it is strange that you people also, just discovered him & named him Allah O Akbar! But we are not the same as you, we are not in the same level as you. We help other human being, we spread love among humanity, we spread Good throughout the Earth, we have been spreading our culture but in respect for other cultures throughout the whole world for thousands of years, yet you in the name of Allah invade other men's land! You mass murder the people, create famine, fear & poverty for others, you create Evil in the name of Allah. who is responsible for all this catastrophe?
>Is it Allah who commands you to murder, pillage & to destroy?
Is it you the followers of Allah who do this in his name?
>Or Is it both?
Cont.

>You have risen from heat of the deserts & burnt out infertile lands with no resources, you want to teach people the love of God by your military campaigns & the power of your Swords!
>You are Desert Savages, yet you want to teach Urban people like us who lived in the cities for thousands of years, the love of God! We have thousands of years of culture behind us, a powerful tool indeed! Tell us? With all your military campaigns, barbarianism, murder & pillage in the name of Allah O Akbar, what have you taught to this Muslim Army? What knowledge have you taught the Muslim that you also insist on teaching it to non Muslim? What culture have you learned from your Allah, now that you want to force-teach it to others?
>Alas, Oh Alas...... that today our Persian Armies of Ahura have been defeated from your recently Allah Worshiping Armies; Now, our people have to worship the same God, the same Five times a day, but forced by the sword to call him Allah & pray to him in Arabic, cause your Allah only understands Arabic!
>I suggest, you & your gang of bandits pack up & move back to your deserts where they are used to live. Take them back where they used to the burning heat of the sun, tribal life, eating Lizards & drinking Camel Milk. I forbid you to let your band of thieves loose in our fertile lands, civilized cities & our glorious nation. Don't turn these "beasts with hearts of stone" loose, to mass murder our people, kidnap our women & children, rape our wives & send our daughters to Mecca as slaves! Don't let them do these crimes in the name of Allah O Akbar, put a stop to your criminal behavior.
>Aryans are forgiving, warm, hospitable, & decent people and everywhere they went, they have spread seeds of friendship, love, knowledge & truth; therefore, they shall not punish you & your people for your pirate ways & criminal acts.
Cont.

>I beg you to remain with your Allah O Akbar in your deserts & do not move close to our civilized cities, for your believes are "Much Fearful" & your behavior is "Most Barbaric"!
>sign,
>Yazdgird III Sassanid

Fucking Persians were based

>nationalists can't be mainstream

fuck this world

I was always aware.

They have a song about the Third Reich called "The Rise of Evil." They also sing about the Holocaust. They may be nationalists, but they're not redpilled.

the real redpill:
stormniggers are stupid, hitler was a retard and is the reason we're in our current situation

>says Luxembourg

>Song about israel
>Redpilled

>be me
>be virgin
>think about women literally all the time
>still be virgin at 25
>buy prostitute
>sex is utterly disappointing
>think you wasted your life thinking about nothing

Well you tried at least, have a (you)