Do other Hispanics/Latinos generally dislike Puerto Ricans?

Do other Hispanics/Latinos generally dislike Puerto Ricans?

I live in FL, and nearly everyone that isn't puerto rican seems to hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPiEbYSF9kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do, but only because of reggaeton and their annoying way of speaking.

I was just wondering if they had a reputation among the hispanic community.

We obviously have many different hispanic cultures in florida, but it's really only the puerto ricans that are totally obnoxious.

I was going to say that we don't really care, but then I remembered that they invented reggaeton, and normalfags love pretending to hate reggaeton while dancing to it, so. Dunno.

DES

Hate them. Ultimate ghetto trash, speak an unintelligible form of Spanish that would make Cervantes turn in his grave, smell bad, all of the women are fat, hairy, and look like trolls.

Yea idk it might just be the ones in florida, but you can almost always pick them out by the multitude of PR flags all over their car, screaming children and if they are at the beach they usually have their speaker on super loud.

This is honestly my experience.

They literally look like le 56% meme

I don't

Attractive PR women don't exist in my experience, if I've seen one, I don't remember it.

What about Cubans?

I want PR bf

I love Puerto Ricans. They're literally Colombians who speak a bit weirdly

Fuck 'em

Really? In Florida the cubans are the best imo. Granted we got most of the rich ones that left before castro and settled in the south of the state.

That's another (a good) reason to hate them, then

Nah, they're alright

Outside of USA, I guess that "normal" people don't care about them or just love them because of puerto rican "culture" (aka reggaeton)

Puerto Ricans can go fuck themselves, they think their shit don't stink because their all buddy buddy with the Empire. Plus the majority of them are half nigger.

Only the ones that hate reggaeton

Typical Puerto Rican

Only because of despacito.

But they love elvis crespo over there so shut up.

We need to make Puerto Rican music good again
youtube.com/watch?v=WPiEbYSF9kE

PA

Central Florida here

90% of them are annoying ghetto shits. The rest are normal people (like the rest of the hispanics)

Cubans are chill, and most South Americans are bretty chill

The real life Amerimutts.

No I'm dominican and I like Puerto Ricans

Shes cuban