Do you prefer Australia or New Zealand?

Do you prefer Australia or New Zealand?

NZ

NZ, got family back there x

both are good lads desu

NZ

NZ but both are good

NZ, its a fantastic fantasy dream land unlike this hellish landscape. Everyone should move to NZ haha

NZ

Its main export is nice people

The fuck are these flags?

Anyway NZ is far superior, you should all go there for sure, I do every year it's the only reason left to live.

i like new zealand more but occasionally i get a lot of negative suspicions about kiwis that i don't about australia.

so the two average about the same, but new zealand has highs and lows whereas australia is quite flat.

>i get a lot of negative suspicions about kiwis
same way i feel about hawaii. there's a subversive native pacific islander element in both places hostile to whites

>hostile to whites
not really

>New Zealand
>Country

LOL, it should be a state of burgerland

T. Amerexpat

i've always thought that out of the "anglo" countries the US and NZ had the most distant and estranged relationship. are they really americanized over here?

*there

If nz is so great why dont you fuck off back there and get off Aussie welfare you kiwi cunts

I think we're slightly closer culturally to America than Brits are. For example, we don't care about soccer.

Go homu Yankee

All races are equal

Maybe we don't care about football, but the sports we do care about, Rugby and Cricket, are definitely not American sports.

Neither are the sports Brits care about. Read my post properly.

It is a traffic on the right.

Not playing the same sport doesn't make you culturally close. It's only really about the sports you do play.

Australia. Every Kiwi I've met either here in the states or in Europe has been a complete dick head.

> i get a lot of negative suspicions about kiwis
Such as?

NZ
>why?
Kiwis

nz because of the brown people, 70% white and falling (but not fast enough)

The kiwis in /ausnz/ here are all dicks, but then again they're all fags + locked up in a circle-jerk. I've met a couple of nice kiwis on other boards though.

>Do you prefer Australia or New Zealand?
I prefer NZ

Australia.
They really are living the dream over there, high living standard, good wages and a diverse tolerant culture.
I'd live there myself if I hadn't been recently deported.
NZ is a poor shitty little country that nobody should visit.

How has that piece of shit general not been moved to /lgbt/? It is so cringy and embarrassing.

>he doesn't filter literally every general he sees
what an idiot

No clue, have an aussie friend who said he used to post in it 1 - 2 years ago and was shocked at what it was now. No idea when those fags took over.

Were you there when some Sup Forums Australians brigaded it? Was really fucking funny, should do it again. Right now I don't even think there's any aussies posting in it all.

reminder that this map is not a meme and it's actually used and considered normal in Australia

It was inherited by the /balt/ weebs when our generals were combined, these homo anime ERP fags arrived some time before the split and were in good company, any mentally sane ausnz had already left at that point.

Both hate niggers so ok with me

heh, good luck leaving us out of maps when we're right in the middle at the top

I'm not even sure why NZ is it's own country. It's geography and size is just begging to be a state of Australia. Drives me autismo up the wall.

new zealand is 14% maori and 4% pacific islander, nice try r*cist scum

Isnt NZ becoming increasingly n*n-white? I'd pick Oz then

I like it like this, it's like a sibling kind of relationship. They have a unique but similar culture that maybe wouldn't exist if they were just a state over the sea.

Petrol-scented hands typed this post

It's too far away from Australia for that to work

And all the whites fucking hate them for being subhuman vermin, s*ycuck

Lmao they split from /balt/ due to drama or some petty shit. Now it's just the same 3-4 kiwis with extra flags circlejerking each other and some assorted orbiters.

NZ for the scenery, but they seem to have a lot more left wingtards than Australia

that's abos you're thinking of m8

They seem similar but I'm just an ignorant Yank.
From the pictures and LOTR movies it looks more green there.
What gets me is how remote it is. Like Australia is already really far from Britain, but then those British immigrants decided Oz isn't far enough from home so they went to an even more remote island group 1,000 more miles away, with an existant hostile indigenous group.
They must have really wanted to get away.

Best part is the brits cucked the french by arriving with their colonial ships first by mere days.

If it hadn't been for the chad navigational intuition of Captain Cook I'd be a poofta right now.

Can someone explain why intermarriage between Europeans and Maori is so high?

Those creatures aren't exactly Abo level of ugly but they're pretty close. Does it tend to be WM or WF miscegenation?

New Zealand

>Lord of the Rings movies
>Maori > Abos
>Less lethal fauna
>Less obnoxious tourists

But Australia is nice too.

I've actually noticed a correlation between height and attractiveness in Maori women. But unfortunately most of them are short and fat.

You gotta love the mother land from time to time. so glad I'm not a poofta african frog.

dislike both

fuck you

At least their main export isn't rice people

Better than curry scented ones

chink

the upper stars must've had the red interior and is the NZ flag and the lower stars should all be plain white and is the AU flag.

that aside, i've been to aus twice and love it there. People are nice, but many just seem to sigh at every inconvinience.