Daily reminder that Africans, Asians and Indoeuropeans are literally different species

Daily reminder that Africans, Asians and Indoeuropeans are literally different species.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I support HILLARY and BERNIE and I'm the one who leaked the photos

You fucking alt right bigots are going to be EXPOSED to the WHOLE world now and everyone is going to HATE you for BULLYING

Hillary will be president now. So what if I had to fat shame an African American female. This is OUR time to shine, bigots will be BTFO

Good luck getting anyone to believe you. We have all of the media in our fucking back pocket. Good luck getting this printed in the New York Times or having our boy Anderson read it out on national TV. Your time is over. We control everything. We call the shots. Get ready for Hillary, guys. I imagine when she gets into office your website will be shutdown.

HA I'LL BE LAUGHING AT YOU EVIL NAZIS

Same species user many differences.

Europeans are Neanderthal-Sapiens hybrids, Africans and South Asians are Erectus-Sapiens hybrids. Of course Neanderthals were superior to Erectus. That's the difference.

>erectus

Then why do Australoids have such distinguishing differences than the Northern Mongoloids?
Native Americans being Mongoloid is an understandable statement, but there are clear differences between Native Australians and Asians.

This African kept arguing that she was better, "because she was human".
That was her only argument, "you're not human, therefore I am superior."

>Western Sahara
>Yemen
>Kyrgyzstan
>white
Top Kek

> Africans and South Asians are Erectus-Sapiens hybrids

Source

if african and european are different species, then how come white get cukced by them?
checkmate racist

Blacks are Homo Sapiens Idaltu.

This one isn't true.

East Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than any group. The greatest conquerors in human history (Atilla the Hun and Ghengis Khan) were Asians. It's a fact, sorry.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

That's not how specie separation works. There is unclear lines on race and specie.
A tiger and a lion (two different species) can have children, and their children can have offspring too.

Female blacks have smaller hips to waist than asians and whites, because we birth larger brained children. There are several reasons why we have more trouble reproducing together.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf

Yuck, humans are faggots for nature

>East Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than any group

Lol. The reason white ppl are so hairy is bcuz neanderthal genes. Niggers have hardly any body hair unless mixed

my god shut the fuck up you humongous weeb

>White people hariy
>Arabs the most hairy of all.

Pretty accurate desu

>asians have most neanderthal

can you source this with a study done in east asia, by east asians, or is it just something euros make claims to?

Well its a fact, maybe your ancestors developed hairy bodies because they didnt wear clothes.

This.

Ashkenazi Jews are practically neanderthals

lol homo