CHRISTKEKS BTFO

CHRISTKEKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo#Legacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET THIS. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT OUR CREATOR.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The zombie jew savior and his cannibal followers will cast you down to a scary place that they made up called Hell.

kek

that's so radical bro

B T F O

post more

ok now replace it with muhammud and they build mosques and ban pork

YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE HERETIC

That makes no sense, Christ spoke against the Rabbi's and the Rabbi's had the Romans crucify him. If you are going to slander Christ at least get your story straight.

Seeing devoted Christians beings slaughtered in coliseums must have been fun, back in the day...
Shit, our entertainment we have these days cant even come close to roman times.
>get drunk
>time for some betting
>go to the coliseum and watch tards fight each other to death
>win shekels and buy a loli slave

good times

y u censor male napples

Technically correct. The people turned against Jesus I'm his final days due to the fact that public opinion hmaged because the Jewish mafia didn't want him to fuck up their misguided plans for prosperity with God.

Kind of hard to reconcile your own beliefs when you have some guy calling himself the Son of God going around casting magic missile and shit.

The Greatest Commandment

(Deuteronomy 6:1-19; Mark 12:28-34)

34But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

OH SHIT BETTER GO BLOW UP INNOCENT BYSTANDERS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY BECAUSE THESE RANDOM CARTOONS ON THE INTERNET OFFEND MY RELIGION
>said no christian ever

Jesus still loves you even after posting these horrible pictures :)

John 3:16

basically this
Jesus was bad for business and we all know what the mafia will do to maintain it

suuuuure

Bitch pls! You pagans are a bunch of salty Cucks!
> Christianity made Europe
>Christian warriors/Knights were the greatest of all time

Stay mad!

non-christians are tards

Vikings were better than nights paganism made Europe.

I'm ashamed to be born into a muslim family. Most retarded religion ever

except the japanese

Except the Vikings would have never had proper European innovations if all they did was reconquer and pray to trees.

HHHHEEEERRRRAAAAAATTTTTIIIIICCCCCCCV

>that flag

had it not been for christianity, you would be some half-breed european-moor hybrid getting rammed in the ass regularly by muslim cock

...wait

>Knights defeated vikings
>Vikings converted to Christianity
>Romans converted to Christianity
> inspired by Christianity to made Great cathedrals/castles etc
>Christianity made the Golden law
>Christianity made great Civilizations

>
I don't actually see what makes this 'btfo' worthy, I thought it was kind of a clever jab at both the romans and modern people

>Commanders and leaders
>Rollo
Didn't he cuck your whole royalty or something?

>learning history from tv shows

honestly haven't finished season 4 i'm getting tired of this shit

>suggesting a middle aged instrument of torture like a book helps

That part of the show isn't fiction, everybody knows you were literally cucked by the vikings.

>Rollo is the great-great-great-grandfather of William the Conqueror, or William I of England. Through William, he is one of the ancestors of the present-day British royal family, as well as an ancestor of all current European monarchs and a great many claimants to abolished European thrones. A genetic investigation into the remains of Rollo's grandson, Richard the Fearless, and his great-grandson, Richard the Good, has been announced, with the intention of discerning the origins of the historic Viking leader. The "Clameur de Haro" used occasionally in the Channel Islands as a form of legal injunction is, supposedly, an appeal to Rollo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo#Legacy

That's Pretty cool

and do with this bull just as he did with the bull for the sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for the community, and they will be forgiven.

Burn in hell satanic mouthpieces