Non White Caucasoids

Why are non white caucasians not as successful as White/European caucasians? Shouldn't their IQs be much closer to Europeans? Is Islam and 1st cousin marriages/inbreeding part of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffPiqivxgzM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam

racist!

this, I can speak from personal experience somalis are way too attached to islam and about 75% of Somali immigrants come from parents who are cousins, it would explain why they’re violent and have such low IQs (i'm not one of them and I thank the flying space pizza in the sky everyday for this). The ones who are not a product of a 1st cousin marriage tend to be secular/atheist and assimilate quickly, they also don't look as ugly. My grandpa used to be a biologist when Somalia was good in the 80s and he almost got killed for talking about evolution, these people are a lost cause unless your remove islam or modernize it.

inbreeding, a history of a more dysgenic civilization, and an easier environment historically

>it’s a north africans and arabs are considered white in america episode

Kys, Mespotamians, Persians, ancient Indians, ancient Egyptians were all non-white Caucasians and contributed much more than wh*Toids like Slavs and Scandies

only wh*Toids who achieved stuff were Anglos, Germans/Dutch/Flemish and Meds

fuck wh*Te people

>Kys, Mespotamians, Persians, ancient Indians, ancient Egyptians were all non-white Caucasians and contributed much more than wh*Toids like Slavs and Scandies
Aha, true that, here, have a cookie.

all of them live in the UK so I doubt they'd be listed as white there

that was before islam sent them back 10000 years LOL

thats not an argument, pigskin, it still happened

mesopotamians had first scripts, first big cities, first literature, first legal systems and law codes, first empires, first astronomic and mathematical contributions

scandies only have DUDE WELFARE STATE LMAO

they're all genetically different. semetic, berber, hamitic and aryan yet all still look the same wtf

i know they all fall under the caucasian category but wtf

how is that not an argument? islam sent them back thousands of years if there was no islam they'd be better off

they even have the same hair

umm... no sweetie those are “”“asians”””

Pakis live in the UK, not arabs.

you are proof how retarded wh*teshits are, contributions happened before islam and regardless of islam, future developments like islam don't change the fact that the ancient greeks learned almost everything they knew from ancient egyptians and mesopotamians

oh well, anyways when are they shipping all the boers to the states Im moving back to north dakota and I hate that my closest neighbor will live 10 miles away

Fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=ffPiqivxgzM&t sauce for vid look at their accents

warya?

I agree with you except for that 75% figure, cousin fucking usually happens in specific families who usually hail from minority clans
Islam sucks but luckily there are a shit ton of Somali ex Muslims out there, and Islam is losing its grip in the MENA

Dumbass. They are from tropical areas and so their IQ is not adapted to a cold climate. They are more similar to Africans in intellect and personality.

The Boers won’t leave by choice actually, which is a pity because it would be an extra ~3 millions white, far-right voters for you.

in case of maghreb it's the kara boga blood that lower the iq also cousin marriage even if it's rare pic are average poonisians
>maghreb and levant
tropical area

im talking about the ones that are sent to sweden, a loy of them get diagnose with autism too it happens in the state of Minnesota but yeah I hope islam is gone in MENA if they can build up their countries then European will not hate us anymore, they'e not sending their best desu and making a bad name for everyone in that region. Are you Somali btw? Only a somali would know about minor clans and such, i hope you are sxb theres a lot of us on Sup Forums lol

Look the point is you guys pretty much never had cold winters. It was always sunny in Beirut.

but country like Somalia had average IQs and was one of the fastest growing economies before wahhabism took over? Same with the levent the Isreali occupation caused people to turn towards islam, these people are not your average african bantu who can't multiply numbers without getting a headache

Wtf, why do the Yemeni looks like a nigger while the Algerian despite being african is white.

It may not be true for white, but compared to Slavs, they definitely did.

It snows in Lebanon though

yeminis are dark saudis and the alergian is berber they're whites who have lived for thousands of years

and syria

I wonder why would you compare "contribution" of civilizations of different age.
have you ever seen a case when an 80 year old guy had achieved less than a 4 y.ol boy? Me neither.
Putting all that history and legacy stuff aside we can easily tell who is who, just look at the world map.
Also it's stupid to point at "super" civilizations if they didn't manage to survive.

>Algerian
>caucasoid

Chose one

it snows in maghreb too, pic is ifrane in Morocco

>it snows in maghreb too, pic is ifrane in Morocco
How often it snows there

it snows in some regions (but coastal regions mainly never receive snow falls)

every winter late november to early march

I’m somali.
My abti lives in Stockholm and he praises the moderate party, the only negative things he says about them is its “xenophobia”, which I guess would be a concern for an immigrant. The Swedish niggas I met online were never really religious, a lot were liberal Muslims infact
And I don’t think Islam will completely die in MENA, but they are starting to adopt a more western approach to religion. There are a lot of ex Muslims in Egypt and 5% of Saudis are closet atheists, 25% of Americans who identified as Muslim have also left Islam and Iran is a whole thread of its own
The future is looking bright

i dont live there but i assume like the european winter during december, januari

nah the heaviest snowfalls always happen in february which is also the coldest month

i guess you're right then, dont know much about the weather in those region since im from a coastal city

I see, in Vladivostok end of February / Early March is when you start feeling the spring. Often there is little to no snow, temperature is higher than 0degC during the day, cats starting to fuck, you know, spring.

this year we are having a surprisingly hot spring
global warming is real

whats the population demographic in Vladivostok are they eurasian or slavs?

>this year we are having a surprisingly hot spring
Last year was much warmer, we had above freezing point temperature in early january.

>whats the population demographic in Vladivostok are they eurasian or slavs?
>eurasian or slavs?
Huh?

>Russian - 475.2 thousand people, Ukrainians - 10474 people, Uzbeks - 7109 people, Koreans - 4192 people, Chinese - 2446 people, Tatars - 2295 people, Belarusians - 1642 people, Armenians - 1635 people, Azerbaijanis - 1252 people (C) wiki + google translate

Eh I know a palestine brazilian guy, he's a doctor and he's really good at it.

Theyre from the same climate zones.

I don't want to sound like a Sup Forumstard but it's unironically islam. Not necessarily the religion itself, but just islamism and extremism.

its that stupid haircut

This desu. Islam leads to consanguinity, which leads to everyone being retarded.

>Among modern Arabs the practice of marrying relatives is a common feature. In the Arab world today between 40% and 50% of all marriages are consanguineous or between close family members, though these figures may vary among Arab nations

>Yemen has a straight separating it from East Africa
>Algeria has the biggest desert in the world separating it from Sub-Saharan Africa

gee wonder why

extremely emotional people, unable to handle any sort of criticism at all, also unable to be self critical, too attached to religion despite being the vilest and most immoral people to walk this earth

they all look the same to me desu just in different shades, they even have the same hair and skull structure, they're different from other african negroids by a mile but still look different next to north/western europeans

Look at that fucking somalian. Truly the lowest form of life.

a lot of people from levant immigrated to Argentia and Uruguay right? I've read that somewhere .. must be a safe heaven to antisemitisms

jk

he looks pretty normal to me they all look the same

Who needs iq when you have Kara Boga on your side

They look like niggers

Inbreeding and Islam.

>Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

Inbreeding is a meme explanation. The balck death caused all of europe to inbreed out of necessity and islands like Iceland have prepetually inbred, yet they are fine. It is really the religion; When you believe life to be nothing more than a test tehre is no reason to extend or improve it, over zealous Christians act similarly and have been pretty much the same, see witchhunts or Inqusitions for example.

Secular MENA people behave exactly like europeans, i.e. west turkey.

Europeans have the most diverse genome to begin with, so inbreeding does not have the same impact as it does on clans that inbred for thousands of years.

Besides intelligence is also part hereditary.

I'm not convinced that all MENA peoples are affected though, considering their achievements before Islam poisoned their minds.

>Europeans have the most diverse genome to begin with
Funnily enough that is because of continues migration and mixing from all directions, basically the same as is happening now. Itelligence is hereditary but most people have more than enough(we don't need everybody to be a rocket scientist). They are humans after all so literally every one of their ancestors survived by using their heads to some degree, all is needed is the right upribinging and education. And please don't come with IQ memes. IQ is not perfect and all it reliably mesures is your abillity to solve IQ riddles. Real life is much more complex than that.

>I'm not convinced that all MENA peoples are affected though, considering their achievements.
Even during Islam. Persia were teachers of ancient knowledge and heavily improved upon medicine/healthcare which directly lead to better healthcare in europe and the abillity to acess ancient knowledge through being taught ancient languages by the Persians, which in turn paved the way for the renaissance.

There are also a lot of MB types who are really just nationalists (erdogan stronk etc), they don't actually care about the religion that much

Those migrating people were not from stone age societies that offered nothing and only managed to survive these trips on foreign aid.

None of these societies are stone age. And before the intruduction of Wahabism and Shiite extreism through the Carter&Tatcher radicalisation against the Soviets were quite progressive. Here is 1970s Iran

Iran is not arab and their migration numbers are low.

I'm talking about Afghans and africans.

>ancient greeks learned almost everything they knew from ancient egyptians and mesopotamians
muslim intelligence

dog eating gook

>but country like Somalia had average IQs and was one of the fastest growing economies before wahhabism took over

>that
>white

Afghans are as diffrent from Iranians as Hungarians are diffrent from Austrians. Not very much, really. The diffrence is Afghanistan has under control of an initially foreign funded terrorist millitia and is in a state of war since 40 years.

They did though. Do you know why a minute has 60 seconds? Because Mesopotamians came up with it. Navigation was also intruduced by them. Persia was a major trader in all directions and after they conquered regions they build massive roads all the way to Macedonia. We don't 100% know if the Persians or Greek came up with an idea first and who adopted it later. We know only of greek science because greeks wrote on stone and persians on paper and stone survives longer than paper.

afghans are iranians retard

Cousin inbreeding being a reason for low intelligence is an EXTREME meme.