Muslims constantly rising in numbers

>Muslims constantly rising in numbers
>Hindus slowly shrinking
wtf is happening in India? I know a lot of Muslim dynasties ruled India but why is Islam suddenly becoming popular in the modern era?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimchicks.com/muslim-xxx-captions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get married out of high school and shit out 4-5 kids by 30, even the higher class.

Hindu nationalists are alienating people by being huge pricks.

What exactly is the point of Pakistan and Bangladesh if there is still a significant number of Muslims in India?

Point was to remove Muslim majority areas of Punjab and Bengal. Worked out good for everyone.

Muslims have 4 wives and 10 children with each wife. Hindus are becoming liberal and anything more than 1 child is seen as poorfag(middle class) mentality

Wew lad, got any birthrate statistic?

That's what I'm wondering here.

Considering India-Pakistan relationship, wouldn't Muslims in India slowly shrink over time because of social pressure?

mfw 20% of my DNA is Baloch but my father's from South India

When will people get this, muslims wont stop breeding when they come here.

Isn't there muslim take-over fetish in India?

t. Leif Svartström

Heartening to see. One day the flag of Islam shall be planted on the white house.

>4-5
You are exaggerating. The number is close to 9-10.

Our Somali population has been declining every year for 7 straight years

Problem isnt muslims. Problem are whites who got lazy to reproduce. When you rather play vidia and jerk off to 2D girls (boys) then get a job and pregnant wife, you deserve to be replaced by "more productive" members of society.

>Worked out good for everyone.
???
the partition of india was the worst thing to ever happen to india

>20% of my DNA
how the fuck is it possible to have 20% of your DNA be X?

do you have 5 grandparents?

>american education
I will try to dumb it down for you.
You have two parents.
You have 4 grandparents.
Lets say that it is possible for somebody to be 100% X for the sake of argument. 3 of your grand parents are X, 4th is Y. Then you can be a certain mix of 75% of X and 25% of Y.

But the funny thing is the real world application like
>clever as white
>dick and body as black
VS
>clever as nigga
>dick and body of soyboy
:-D

Doubt it. They just get Finnish citizenship.

No it wasn't.

yes it was

No it wasn't. America should be partitioned too.

This. Americans should give back mexicans and Indians' land.

And English land desu

Usa has so many problems it isnt even funny. The main problem is having absolutely different states under same rule like commieforma vs texas.

The moment the states could actually make their OWN RULESETS AND LAWS, they all would fix their respective problems. Solving education, guns, niggers, criminaliry or healthcare is way easier on smaller subset on population.

Honestly it would probably even fix your two parties democracy joke.

It's beyond just making relationships and having children. The problem is raising children. You gotta buy diapers, milk powder thingies and they're gonna grow the fuck up and you'll have to pay the fuck up.

For example, education in Korea is super-expensive, especially with all the hagwons. So naturally, people are having less and fewer babies here.

Indians please explain these:
muslimchicks.com/muslim-xxx-captions/

Not clicking it. YOU explain it to me what the fuck it is and where did you find it.

Nigga I can't read hindu

How do they all manage to have 4 wives? Are there 4 muslim women for every muslim man?

Where did you find it?

No, mostly depends on education level/class. They just tend to have large families.

I don't remember. I think I was looking through hindu girls on tumblr?