What do you think of Arab-Latino hybrids?

What do you think of Arab-Latino hybrids?

But latinos already have arab blood

Arab-Euro hybrids are the patricians choice.

The thought makes my dick hurt, in a good way.

This

99% of arab euro kids have arab fathers and euro mothers so it isn't like with hapas where you can see both sides

Belong to Spanish BULLS

It's because Arabs do a good job of protecting their women. Most Arab women never even have a job or leave the house much until they get married, or become single permanent foreveraloners who just kinda loiter around the family. Not much opportunities for them to get picked up by foreigners

>She enjoyed singing for schoolmates and teachers (and even the nuns) at her Catholic school, but in second grade, she was rejected for the school choir because her vibrato was too strong. The music teacher told her that she sounded "like a goat"

>99% of arab euro kids have arab fathers and euro mothers
Actually, I've met many half Aussie/ half Leb mixes over here. They all look very similar; good looking, tan with dirty blonde hair (sometimes curly, sometimes straight) and green eyes. The only difference is personality, the ones with Lebanese fathers and Aussie mothers would always hang out with the Aussies and were basically white in every way whereas the ones with Lebanese mothers and Aussie fathers would act like the stereotypical wog and would speak in the same accent as full lebs. Pic related.

A child will always turn out the way mother wants it to be

Jews strongly believe that whatever nationality the mother is, the child becomes the same as well

Just call them by their nationality, that's how they (and everyone around them) actually identify themselves. Stop trying to bring your shitty identity politics into our cultures. Thank you very much.

Thats very true. Here have a half Iraqi half Bosnian.

sexy

But after 5 years it will be huge

Always wanted her to shake her hips on my dick.

You have the wish of many.

Ayy lmao

I think France sucks.

funny how a half bosnian half iraqi turns out whiter than both

her world cup anthem was breddy gud

Yugoslavs are white, regardless of what stories about black bulls and rapebabies Sup Forums has told you.

Literally the greatest mix on the planet. I want a qt arab gf to make mutts with.

What the fuck, its obviously the other way around. The ones with leb dads turn out with the same shitty arab attitude as their dads. the ones with arab moms and white dad on the other hand are not even seen as real arabs by the other guys since theyve grown up with a white dad. Why would someone with no connection to muslim male culture turn to the muslim gangs? Not gonna buy that one.

A lot of our politicians with Arab surnames are corrupt. Some of them are transparent, but they're an exception to the rule

GREAT thread

damn, she is uglier everyday

> Why would someone with no connection to muslim male culture turn to the muslim gangs?
Because they're not muslim m8, majority of diaspora lebs are christians