Prep for Sup Forumsharbor 2: EletricBoogaloo

In about 24 hours, Hillary will speak about Trump's connections to a "alt right" website. Many have speculated that she will talk about us so we need a plan to drive off suspicion.
Either we pretend to be liberal cucks on Sup Forums tomorrow or we shitpost in another board.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup
imgur.com/a/BptfP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretend to be liberals some tards will stay if we go to another board

Pro hillary shit for a few days. Confusion will be our aim

Pretend to be Hillary supporters for a few days.

But i doubt that she will mention Sup Forums.

We can worship her for being evil too, you know?

We can enthusiastically call her "Hitlery" and praise the NWO and Illuminati.

HAIL LORD HILLARY

Hillary won't mention Sup Forums fuck off you imbeciles, so many threads about this bullshit.

Sup Forums can't be cracked. They'll come and raid, and eventually get tired, while a few will stick around because they got full on exposure to the red pill.

>she will talk about us
I doubt!
I think, no one cares about us

This. We should start acting liberal at this point. But god what a twist it might be if she mentions a different chan

We already had a discussion about this.

OPERATION BI/pol/AR IS A GO

I REPEAT

OPERATION BI/pol/AR IS A GO

No. It's time to hoard up redpills about the holocaust.
This is now a holocaust redpill thread.

She's going to say Breitbart, Reddit, and /po/.

Great idea! Canadians always have the best ideas. : )

I'm with Hillary because she'll finally put an end to all those fully automatic rifles. #ImWithHer

>Sup Forums can't be cracked

It already is

I would be very amused to hear what you fags have planned.

This board has been pro-Hillary for quite awhile friend

I'm guess CTR isnt going to be posting tomorrow

Don't you guys think that trolls know exactly how to ruin that board if that Sup Forumsharbour happens?
Acting like an edgy nazi pedophile who hates women and liberals is not that hard.

Alright no more ironic hillary like wtf im with her now somebody make a hillary general thread quick and just talk about generic campaign shit just no trumpgeneral for a day and in /sg/ talk about how bad it is that innocent muslims are dying

Yeah this. Its pretty important cnn doesnt have any heavily red pilled right wing shit to smear us with if the board is getting huge attention today

I say we redpill the high holy hell out of the guests the speech sends this way.

pretend to be liberal cucks

When is the speech? Eta from now?

Thursday, I don't know the specific time.

Maybe make posts to associate hillary with hollocaust denial and white supremecy

>trying to play dumb
gay shit faggot.

What we do it stock up on gore and shit and just post like normal, but with that.

I can't imagine anyone who's #withher who could stomach .gifs of dogs going through a metal crusher

hey, i have a question, are you still doing Sup Forums parliament? if so, when is the next session?

>Either we pretend to be liberal cucks on Sup Forums tomorrow or we shitpost in another board.
Nah, better we go full redpill, we get more influence.
Up the redpill dosage to 40mili memes

my dead muzzie folder is primed and ready.

We still are and the next session is Friday at 7:00 PM ET

also keep in mind that we have a tendency to absorb people. some people will be dumb enough to think they can persuade us, so keep your redpills ready too, argue the point and approach it from their point of view.
the gore will keep the thin skinned cucks out we will convert the rest.

Or you know you could have fewer tribal bullshit threads. Have some good old redpill threads which highlight facts

when posting chemo focus on pictures with nogs and muzzies for maximum effect

Anyone got the pics of Pepe killing female Wojak?

Bump this.

no we gotta go full liberal and trick them news reporters might come aswell

HILLARY BETTER CORRECT THIS

>Either we pretend to be liberal cucks on Sup Forums tomorrow or we shitpost in another board.

I was a rabid liberal before browsing Sup Forums, now i see the light thanks to you guys.
Tomorrow newfags and libtards will literally swarm Sup Forums, this is your chance to let Pepe redpill shillary voters

Quotes from the thread

>Sup Forums should become hillary supporters for a week or so after the speech but be more offensive than usual.

>This this this this. Look I don't think hill will mention this place specifically, but if she does we should all pretend to be Hillary supporters (wont be too hard since 30% of the board is CTR anyways) but say WILD SHIT like "I'm voting for Hillary because I simply cannot wait for Africans to have their moment of power and spill the blood of us worthless,whites"

>It's not the first time it's happened as a defensive measure.

>See: >encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup Forumsipolar

The truth is far more powerful. We tend to convert libtards. Once they are redpilled they will inevitably see all these names and will flank them with ((( ))). Facts and persuasion are our strongest weapons. Infographs and verifiable facts should be our main tools

>Hillary will finally pay attention to us :D

You guys are so fucking pathetic.

>nutted but she still suckin'

Let them come. This wouldn't be the first time Sup Forums is swarmed by normies. Once here, you see how deep the rabbit hole goes. There's no going back.

They're pretty much recruiting for Sup Forums at this point. Enjoy the red pill. Post red pill threads everywhere.

What connection does Trump have to Sup Forums, other than having some supporters here? It's a political board after all.

Who's ready for the Meme Holocaust?

this

keep the clinton foundation shit on the front page

So it's decided then, i'll go borrow my neighbour's costume.

>OPERATION BI/pol/AR
Kek, let's do this

This.
And the dank hilarious memes will be the trojan horse

Normies won't find us.

You will do no such thing. Now is the time to double down and distribute red pills en masse.

It's not us, it'll probably be rebbit

No way I can pretend to be a libtard.

Is Sup Forums ready to defend its clay against normies? Are you capable of keeping the enemy as far as possible from here or will you swarm it completely and turn them into redpilled neo nazis?

>lets become ctr

>normalfags flood Sup Forums looking to debate with the racists
>see nothing but shart in mart pics, HUE HUE POO IN LOO, etc
>absolutely no rational discussion to be seen

Do you really think a normal person is going to stick around this shithole?

I have an idea
We post the typical google did you mean this?, directing to the correct the record foundation and keep it on top. I think that is one of the few redpills that would work

Sometimes you see these threads about people who used to be libtards and came to Sup Forums to be ebin troles only to be redpilled. I hate admit I'm one of them. but it's true.

Sup Forums undid an entire lifetime of brainwashing from every conceivable angle in a matter of days.

These normies have no idea how powerful we are. Let them come.

Fuck I'm definitely going to be drunk by then

Whatever I'll talk to my party to get shit straight

If she mentions Sup Forums (she wont) she will have taken the biggeest juceist piece of bait in the time and tide of man.

dubs says she will mention Sup Forums by name

This is actually brilliant. There'd be an influx of normies sure but you can't deny truth; I sense a major redpilling tbqh

What have you done?

We need to get our supplies ready

Surely she's more likely to just talk about Breitbart, since Trump hired the Breitbart guy, right?

Not to mention InfoWars, who've really been pushing the "Hillary is ill" narrative hard. They have much more power than us, regardless of hom much Alex Jones comes across as a raving lunatic.

I doubt we'd get a mention. Most of the alt-right discussion we have here is in reaction to articles from more significant websites. We're nothing but an extension of those websites comment sections. Hell, even the contingent of alt-right youtubers are more significant that us. I'm not sure Reddit would even deserve a mention either.

The only significant thing we're notable for are the creation and propagation of memes, which, admittedly, is pretty powerful, but, through rampant overuse (because having fun acting like idiots will attract idiots who think they're in good company), those memes lose their strength VERY quickly. I fucking cringe when I see people throwing "cuck" around.

It seems to be that most people come in either through that or through hearing about how le ebin hacker groub Anoneemouze originated on Sup Forums.

I'm in the second group. I found Sup Forums just because I started exploring some of the other boards, and was curious about what people on a board about political incorrectness would talk about. I expected trolling. I expected neo-nazi imagery. I expected to see "nigger" thrown around like it was nothing.

But I never, in a million years, ever expected to see cold, hard facts, reason, and intellectual debate. This place undid 18 years of brainwashing for me in about 5 weeks. Let the normies come. We'll be waiting with open arms.

ARE YOU READY TO DEFEND THE HOLY LAND ?!

bow to my post and you'll see Sup Forums true might

This is the only way to go

I'm with Hillary because taking away guns will make it easier for cops to genocide the dumb niggers #MentallyHill

>implying I'm not going to shitpost twice as hard.

my folder is a bit disorganized, we need more subtle and beginner friendly stuff. if we give them the full dose right at the beginning they'll reject it.

why pretend? just be normal Sup Forums and red pill some normies.

But worry not! This could be a three front war

It's going to be a total shitshow

And the thug tried to steal a LEOs weapon

Show her the ways of Kek and meme magic!

I believe in Kek as he believes in me and these dubs.

remember to vote for Hillary if you really want to see a white america again

#imwithher
#bringthemtoheel

Sup Forumsharbor was an inside job

You must be pure hearted of defending the holy land tomorrow for kek to bless you with them

Bumpin' for this tactic.

Can any lurking swedes please teach us how to pretend to be like you for a couple of days? teach us some buzzwords, some rhetoric, etc?

Kek wants this

Just plaster this wall to wall.

NO

WE CARRY ON AS BEFORE

KEEP REVVING UP THE MEMES, BOYS

WE'RE GONNA NEED THEM

>an any lurking swedes please teach us how to pretend to be like you for a couple of days?

saved
that is glorius

oh bullshit

there were totally israel posters there dancing and taking screenshots!

Kek wills us to post pro Hillary propaganda to confuse his enemies

We should turn Sup Forums into the pro hillary board, and immigrate to /po/ for a day, kek.

>
If she doesn't mention us we can carry on as usual.

If she does mention us then I'll pretend to be pro Hillary.

And what will CTR do?
Was this all a ploy to give the shills an easy day?

I like this idea and so does Kek!

Even if she doesn't mention us it doesn't matter. A shit ton of MSM outlets have all coincidentally started naming Sup Forums today. Expect increased normie traffic tomorrow and in the future.

Relax, Sven - Just rough housing you, y'know, what with your country being the most cucked in all of history, and whatnot. Take it on the chin (like you do Mohammed's balls).

/po/ and Sup Forums could switch boards for the day. It's amusing to imagine a person venturing to Sup Forums expecting hatred and racism, only to be greeted with neatly folded origami and other papercraft.

Let us welcome out newfriends Sup Forums
I will start

I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday.
I'd love watching the maggots feast on her perky budding breasts.

IMPORTANT

imgur link of screenshots from racist Hillary supporter thread from yesterday. Post for the normies to see

Also post on social media as Hillary gives her 'alr-right' speech tomorrow.

imgur.com/a/BptfP
>imgur.com/a/BptfP
imgur.com/a/BptfP

IMPORTANT

NO IT WILL STICK

This would also be fantastic.

Comrades! Attentions, tovarisch!

Board of Internets .pol.chan4 will be going Communist for the next 72 hours. No to Trump General and ancap threads or you go to gulag! We pull KKK white sheet over her eyes!

> Glorious rise of falseUSSR is proven path to defeat Maoist cuckolds.

see

we're all becoming hillary supporters for a day or two.

all different kinds of hillary supporters

communist hillary supporters
sjw hillary supporters
racist hillary supporters.

we CRT now.