OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO...

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

good luck South Korea
I am looking forward to our match

Bribes again

I expect Mexico to be trashed 7-0 again, if not more, at some point in the tournament. Our defence and goalkeepers are that bad, and our current coach makes them play even worse, in different positions, with 0 continuity and all. So meh.

Our team we'll get what it deserves, nothing more and nothing less.

Germany and Sweden will pass

I was going to disagree with you due to how shit Osorio's "tactics" are, but the majority of our players are a bunch of heartless divas, so you might be right.

I wonder with all those hot foreign men visiting russia during the world cup, will be enough to boost our population a bit 9 months later?

:3

Nah, we might go out in flames but it's not going to be that ridiculous 7-0 this guy thinks, only shit losers would ever lose a World cup game by a score bigger than 3 goals, even if it's Germany, but it will be in round of 16. We always make it through group stage and this isn't the first time we've got group of death.

Also Sweden? Gimme a break.

Not only is Germany one of the absolute favourites (not that it matters that much since we always somehow manage to pass), but even if we did pass, we would face Brazil, another one of the favourites. Without Osorio in the picture I would be more optimistic, but I just can't. Benching players that are playing good for no good reason, letting players that have not had any activity for months in their clubs for no good reason, and putting them on positions they do not play, is reason enough for me to expect something like what happened with Chile. Besides, even if we have been normally playing semi-good against Brazil in official tournaments for the past 20 years, we have never beat Germany, ever. And really, Osorio just needs to fucking go.

Sweden is a very good team

I learn how to say Uruguay in Korean

It is a 40/60 on Sweden on Mexico.
We have a solid team but without any real star players. Had to beat France, the Dutch and Italy on our road to the WC.

Mexico is a decent team as well. It all depends on who has a good day.

I hope Mexico doesn't make it past the groups phase.
Because then it will be the same shit as always, getting eliminated in the 4th match.

I'm well aware Germany is the absolute favorite to win it but this is the World Cup and it is different, like I said more than a 3 goal difference would be absolutely pathetic. The only way I could see that being even more humilliating is if you had something like home field advantage. Imagine that.

We can afford a loss to Germany and Brazil is manageable, odds aren't on our side but it's doable. It's not like we'll be playing with an absolute duty to win because a loss, nevermind a lopsided ridiculous score, would devastate our nation.

>>>sp

Zlatan is back,
Fosberg is a top player and Lindelöf is a great prospect.Others players are very decent.

Oh yes, going home after 3 games will be so much better. It will finally force FEMEXFUT to change or something.

거기 재미없쪄 사람도 없고

I've been painfully watching our games for decades now, and our current team, if you can call it that, has the absolute most fragile defence I've ever seen. Combined with the fact that Ochoa only bounces the ball back instead of catching it, I really can see another 7-0 coming. Osorio has been lucking out only because the level of CONCACAF is shit, we could've easily lost every single game we were in, I remember suffering greatly with Honduras or just about anyone, really. We only tied to Belgium's B team in a friendly because Lozano was having a good day, and literally, he alone did everything. What happens when he disappears? What happens when Osorio decides he won't play? What happens when Osorio decides he is a good goalkeeper instead? We can't rely on a single meme player, not even Argentina can do it, and Lozano is definitely no Messi either way. Also, do I need to remind you that Germany's B team also easily scored 4 goals against us the last time we played?

Pardon me if I'm not more optimistic. Only time will prove me right or wrong, and I've been hoping to been proven wrong since I started talking shit about Osorio. It just never happens.

Remember Costa Rica in the last world cup. They made a good job.

We korean beat the all of them with power of love and peace
Fuck off