When did you realize that birth control is one of the major catalysts of degeneracy in the West? It allows one...

When did you realize that birth control is one of the major catalysts of degeneracy in the West? It allows one, especially women, to have as much sex as they want without the risk of pregnancy, which would make them think who are they opening their legs for. It opened the way for hedonism. The major mark of civilization is how sex treated in a society. Mindless sex takes the sexual energy that should be used to productive endeavors and squanders it in endless orgasms.

Say no to birth control and choose well your partner if you don't want to pay alimony to a bunch of sluts.

Birth Control > Abortion

also it's not my fault that you can't get qt puss. I want to make my peepee feel good without paying for the next 18 years.

Saying no to contraceptives is saying yes to over-population.

tldr: kill yourself

Saying yes to contraceptives is saying yes to hedonism. Saying yes to contraceptives is saying yes to over-population of Muslims and blacks and depopulation of Christians and whites.

We need male birth control. Female birthcontrol is literally taking the choice away from men and giving it to the women. I have heard countless stories where a Woman will ask a man if he would like to have another child, the male will say no, but the woman will have sex with him without a condom, claiming she is on the pill.

This should be considered rape.

Unprotected sex with a faithful wife > Abstinence > Birth Control > Abortion

I started watching Madmen the other day and the doctor giving the girl birth control specifically told her to not go an be a slut. She immediately started being a slut.

Have an upboat. :)

They filmed the scene in a way that what he said looks bad. Like making a villain tell the truth so we associate truth with evil.

I'm dating a girl whose on birth control and we're doing just fine. It allows us to indulge in natural sex without fear of pregnancy, since we ultimately want to be together but not ready for marriage either (gotta be financially responsible my fampai)

:)

Then she leaves you and does that with another dude. It's Sex and the City all over again. Impregnate her.

huenigger

Or, like, you could use a condom...?

>natural sex

Don't get beheaded now, tacoboy.

Overpopulation is a meme debunked by traveling.

Thats why the Catholic Church has always opposed, even after being taken over by liberals.

When I was younger I fell for the lies.

"These dumb Christians just want to make women unhappy. They're a bunch of prudes."

But now I see. Now I see...

>Or you could use a condom

Hahahahahahahahaha

>fuck me
>let me get a condom
>no, I am on the pill
>okay

Have you ever had sex before?

it's literally a fucking blue pill. plus women pollute the water supply by pissing it out which turns men into numale cucks too.

ITT: Troglodytes smart enough to realize that conservative religion NEEDS to control and regulate sexuality but are butt-hurt that they are no longer able to do so.

Cry more, breeder faggots.

This is pure bullshit. What's hilarious is that you believe this while denying the effects of industrial pollution.

Your parents probably let you eat lead as a kid, which is why you are so fucking retarded.

>Heard countless stories.

Yeah all of them posted on Sup Forums / men's rights forums anonymously.

You credulous moron.

Here comes the kike.

LOL that's all you have?

Stay mad and inept, Brazilian.

Stupid people don't use it. It's dysgenic.
The correct answer.

Condoms are for cucks and people with AIDS. Do you want to become a human dildo?

>human dildo
kek