Does anyone on Sup Forums ACTUALLY think hillary pays people to argue with them on Sup Forums?

does anyone on Sup Forums ACTUALLY think hillary pays people to argue with them on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4zd07t/my_writing_in_the_huffington_post_salon_and_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh Sup Forums? Probably not. I bet they're on places like reddit and more mainstream sites. YouTube comments and such.

only some of then, the rest of you cucks do it for free

Did you think "Correct the Record" is just a meme or did you Google it?

It's PAID you slobbering retard

She probably does. She is a lifetime politician, so she doesn't care how much of other people's money she spends. If libs will spend trillions of other people's money paying niggers to breed, paying people to troll on Sup Forums would be considered a wise investment.

I wish, I really need a job.

Considering she's gonna have a speech regarding our existence tomorrow? Yes

Why else would anyone willingly stay in this cess pitt if they don't agree with it ideologically, why would liberals subject themselves to such abuse unless they were getting paid or at least morbildly curious.

Nobody thinks that user
We all KNOW that user
Big difference

no. i couldn't fucking take the trump shilling on reddit 24/7 to the point where i just stopped going there and moved to Sup Forums more. at least Sup Forums does it with a sense of humor.

anyway, if 1 fucking meme costs $30,000 i don't think 6 million would do a lot.

Nah it's just because of already existing evidence of her doing just that.
Arguing with a liberal is pointless, you'll never change his/her mind, so it's shorter and funnier to just call them shills and ignore them.

>Nah it's just because of already existing evidence of her doing just that.
hard mode only use proof

I don't think.
I know.

Since it was revealed publicly that she put $1 mil into paid shills, I'd say yes.

arguing implies an honest discussion is taking place. nothing like that happens here.

If she was paying money to correct the record on Sup Forums, she got dicked.

Any hill shills here are super low energy.

Seems very inefficient of the Hillary campaign to do so. Running around arguing on the internet with total strangers instead of going out and enchaging voters on the personal level.

Maybe. Its not likely they go to Sup Forums though. Ive definitely seen youtube and twitter activity that is pretty obvious. One commenter on youtube put #Hillary2016 #NeverTrump at the end of almost all her comments, even in the same thread.

the day after the CTR funding went from $1m to $6m it was actually noticeable, before that I doubted it

there would be a thread praising say obama with the first 4 posts all agreeing, that doesn't just happen here

I also saw a post that said "something something jews something?" which is either legitimately the worst trolling ever or a CTR shill

a CTR shill will never use the word kike or nigger

So are you claiming all people opposing Trump are paid by Hillary?

>Receive welfare
>Keep voting to advance your own slavery to keep gibs
>You argue with other statists on a forum
>You are getting paid to argue

no I'm claiming that a post praising obama is not going to receive 4 posts in a row, all a sentence or 2, all agreeing

its actually harder to believe that naturally happening than a coordinated effort by CTR

nice horrible strawman

>why would liberals subject themselves to such abuse unless they were getting paid or at least morbildly curious.

I come here just to see what the fuck you retards on yapping about instead of getting all my news and opinion from likeminded people. Sometimes its just fun to argue with you fucks. Sometimes, i just want to piss some hateful people off.
Regardless, i get called a shill every fucking time i post anything

It seems like that is what you are implying. People have very strong opinions about Donald Trump. You are sorta denying the reality if you think those speaking against his ideas are paid to do so.

6 million

so it's okay for trump fans to flamboyantly show their support on literally every website but not for 1 comment on youtube?

>the day after the CTR funding went from $1m to $6m it was actually noticeable, before that I doubted it
Same here, it was really interesting to witness how all of sudden this board was flooded with the most low-effort anti-Trump spam, seemingly out of nowhere. And no, I'm not saying shitposting against Trump automatically makes you a CTR shill but the amount of spamming was beyond what you would usually find on this board and some of those people were very obvious outsiders. Interestingly, most of them seem to have moved on to r/politics now and they're being even more obvious over there than they were here.

Sometimes I think Trump pays jill stain supporters.

Doesn't make it true.

A statist calling other statists retards, how cute. I just come here to see the butthurt. I fust find it funny that you guys think that it's a two party system, that everything is left or right or black and white, when the truth is you all are being played.

>(((6 million)))

You never know.

Her shills might do it for free.

It was like this in 2012 as well. The closer the election, the more political involvement there is. With that comes people with the same views as you, but also different views. Not that hard to understand.

It's not a conspiracy.

Hillary will kill all the negroids and hispanics #ImWithHer

they have turned r/politics into a steaming pile of shit, you have to go to the 5th page to find a SINGLE negative thing about hillary

its not a conspiracy, its a known fact Hillary Clinton's campaign has a $6 million paying people to "correct the record" online

she literally has to pay people to fight for her, thats how interested people are in her

P A T H E T I C

Maybe if you stop revolving around the concept of getting monetary value through shitposting or other irrelevant methods you would understand that shilling in Sup Forums can also happen by making inaccurate or off-topic threads or generally making "1 post by this ID" threads.

In these terms one would be a shill nevertheless as they are moving away from well reasoned political arguments/opinions, which once used to be the point of this place, to making this shit be like Sup Forums.

However if you think CTR doesn't pay its employees to shill then you are delusional. I can't say for a fact that they are doing it here but every shitpost that strays away from the main point of the board indirectly helps the shills anyway, irrelevant whether or not it is the shitposters original goal.

imo if this place would be more heavily moderated by unbiased/not lazy mods then we would have Trump generals, Clinton generals, /cfg/, and /sg/ at the very top of the board at all times.

This will probably never happen though because the trump memers will always shill for trump and hill shills shill for hill regardless of which general thread it is.

Really? Because I defend her and the establishment all the time and never have I receieved any money from it.

But then how will she get re-elected? Though, "liberals" support planned parenthood, that kills a lot of nogs I'll give them that. God bless you, Margret Sanger, killer of nogs and goddess of /pol.

thats good to hear friendo. here's another (you)
how do you feel about the kikes?

Thanks hotpocket but that proves absolutely nothing!

I'm not surprise idiots would support their government for free, humans have been doing that since government was invented.

It wasn't a slow process of more people getting interested in the election, it was literal spamming that appeared out of nowhere, "coincidentally" just after CTR got more funding. The same thing happened on reddit around the same time, where CTR themselves admitted of "pushing back" against anti-Clinton posts. It's not a conspiracy to point out obvious shilling attempts.

Okay well move countries then you dirty hippie.

>It was like this in 2012 as well
no it fucking wasn't. traffic went by the day, not by the hour

theres more people here than Sup Forumsharbor, and that was a lot of people

In 2012, people like you kept claiming Obama paid shills to post on here. Same thing happening this election season. Its a defense mechanism when your candidate is failing.

It is a reasonable expectation, shills were confirmed to be operating on sosach multiple times, four chins is a more high-profile place, and the present elections are a one in 8 years event.

To the clueless here, it doesn't go like "ok my faithful army now we attack the lair of the beast!", it's more like "what sites are you familiar with? mhm, rebbit, four chins... can you tell more? do you really think it is worthwhile to shill there? can you blend in? well if you think so I guess we can commission you to shill there for ms cliton"

tl;dr: selection of platform is a bottom-down process, the typical shill is a sell-out rather than an invader, although they can call in reinfocements

Hippie? No, far from it. Hippies are just as much of statists as you democan/republicrats/socialtards,natsoc tards etc...

I WAS GONNA WIN

I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

Anarchist, Libertarian, whatever you like to be labeled. Same shit. Pack up your bags and move to Somalia baby. No government there to oppress you.

>says dirty hippie
>loves hillary clinton

you are fooling precisely no one, you gotta up your game

>~ ~ ~ ~ QUICK TIP ~ ~ ~ ~

if you choose to browse the shitpile of r/politics, simply click the controversial tab!
thats where you will find all the information critical of hilldawg that has been downvoted by the HOARDS of maurading shills

Ever read the Stop Trump PAC Twitter feed? Guaranteed it's just one guy shit posting with his iPhone till all the campaign money runs out. It's not only an easy job but an easy way to make money.

Fuck, I shitpost while working on my regular job! It's not like I have a problem or anything. I can quit at any time.

Think? No, we know for a fact some pajeet is getting petting like $0.0002 per post.

correctrecord.org/

Wait a minute. You can actually get -paid- for posting on Sup Forums? Damn, I can't believe that I've been stupid enough to do it for free.

Not that I support Hillary just strongly support establishment politics.

Thank you for correcting the record, 10 cents have been deposited in your account.

SHARTED

No, they didn't faggot. The only time it was bad was the morning after the election.

>That same potato hourglass headshape

Do you seriously STILL keep making these shitty forced millhouse versions of the meme?

Fuck off, seriously. Your drawing style is also shit. I can tell by the way you always draw heads that you're a peanut head idiot looking ugly fucker.

why is every cunt spelling paid as payed lately , its fucking dumb and i see cunts do it everywhere

Cute. Well, enjoy you illuminati backed Clinton/Trump/Stein/Johnson and have fun with your years of slavery.

I get that you couldn't really respond to the kikes thing, so you threw in a dirty hippie instead

but it is good to hear you don't support Hillary Clinton!

Some people believe that you should expose yourself to ideas other than your own instead of just living in an echo chamber.

Chekd n SHARTED

What I find strange is the idea that one ought not to give (you)s to shills. Wouldn't the opposite be true if they're paid per (you)? The more they get the more money the campaign wastes, and the lower the conversion rate.

Also a tip, make shills say a shibboleth, some phrase that would be absolutely taboo for them (can be determined by testing), something that can't show up in their reports. On sosach such a phrase was figured out and it was fun to watch the sad fucks squirm.

The most obvious shilling I ever saw was this AMA on r/politics today:
>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4zd07t/my_writing_in_the_huffington_post_salon_and_the/

This guy was massively pro-Sanders, someone who would have been praised as a hero and gotten thousands of upvotes just a month ago. Now he has ZERO and the whole comment section is a shitshow of CTR shills sperging out and accusing him of being a racist sexist bigot drumpf supporter because he refuses to vote for Hillary. It's disgusting and fascinating at the same time.

no

its a meme

>1 meme for $30k
Where did you get this exchange rate?
It would mean im filthy rich

SHILL

>Illuminati
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that 9/11 was a government plot like every other edgy kid who thinks he is "woke".

>Why else would anyone willingly stay in this cess pitt if they don't agree with it ideologically, why would liberals subject themselves to such abuse unless they were getting paid or at least morbildly curious.
Have you considered that perhaps those too obvious shills defending Hillary on Sup Forums are being IRONIC?

only a fool would think otherwise

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually think Putin pays people to argue with them on Sup Forums?

If the video game industry does it on Sup Forums, I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary did it on Reddit and Sup Forums.

9/11 was paid for with money extorted from Americans, wether directly, or because "our" government is dumb enough to give mountains of cash to the Saudis, "freedom" fighters and other morons.

christ this is fucking sad

I'm just glad to hear you guys don't support Hillary Clinton, I did not expect to read that

I think Hillary pays people to call other people shills/CTR to shit up the board

CTR's website?

That's still not as bad as her anti-meme campaign on social media.

>Clinton generals
That would be the saddest display of memetic warfare ever.

Life is not a Truman show kid. Time to grow up and face reality.

100% on reddit.

I like to go their politics board to see how the plebs are reacting.
Right after Correct the Record got some more money, the amount of Hillary posts went way way up.
Reddit used to be anti-Hillary.
Now it's positive in the plebbiest places.

You think that doesn't make a difference, but the average 20 something doesn't watch CNN or Fox or whatever. They go reddit.

So if they see /r/politics saying Hillary is ok, they WILL vote for her.

It's worth every penny.

Yes. I think Trump does too.

there was a paid poster / propagandist that described shilling tactics, one of the things was started "viral" actions; where with enough of a seed of posts, they could get people to catch on and effectively "do it for free". That's how propaganda works, whens it done well, you inspire other people to spread the word.

at least Hillary TAKES money from saudi arabia instead of giving it
AMIRIGHT

Translation: Oh please stop questioning my dependance on mother government! Oh, I don't want to grow up, 18 years wasn't a long enough time for me to be coddled and told that I'm special.

That paid for a hour on /pol

Yes

mostly because of shitposters realizing they could have a massive (You) harvest by pretending to be a retarded hillary supporter

This guy speaks truth

/r/politics went full anti-trump after the DNC leaks and news of increased CTR funding. The thing over there is you without anonymity you can see that it is flooded with new accounts whose only activity is posting the same links and the same canned responses.

Via downvotes and collusion with the moderators they can squash anything critical of Hillary. And that's how Reddit became a propaganda wing for the Clinton campaign.

/r/the_donald is one of the last bastions left. Kinda like Pandemonium Fortress on Diablo 2

>r if you think CTR doesn't pay its employees to shill then you are delusional. I can't say for a fact that they are doing it here
feefees>reerees

Gary Johnson spent 30k on here comes dat Gary meme

Maybe I should have clarified that in general, more accessible places such as Facebook, Twitter etc.

But seeing how you disregard everything else makes me think you are just baiting people by now and are not actually interested in anything that is said here.

that doesn't change that you said people were delusional and then in the next sentence say you didn't have any proof

>he has a different opinion than me
>He must be getting payed because only my opinions are the truth
How narcissistic can you get?

The average 4channer doesn't vote, so you're probably right that they don't spend too much money here.

But, Sup Forums is the source of many pleb memes. The memes that get big on reddit and Facebook often start here.
If they're smart, they'll try to get pro-Hillary memes started here. Even ironically pro-Hillary memes.

The thing about memes is that they're "untraceable".
They have no real source and so no one really doubts them.
Memes are the truly powerful and after this election, no one will doubt it.
In 15 years when people our age are the aged establishment, memes will be weaponized to a level we cannot understand.

hmmm maybe it stemmed from the fact that Hillary Clinton's campaign has a $6 million budget to pay people to correct the record online?

Speaking of reality
In pic CIM is a listed mossad front company by the FBI at the time of this report

>30k for a shitty spinoff meme of a spinoff meme

They absolutely pay shills but I think theyre on other forms of media.