Brit/pol/ - Why didn't anyone make a thread? edition

>Nigel Farage And Donald Trump 'To Appear On Stage Together'
news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-and-donald-trump-to-appear-on-stage-together-10550059

>Corbyn angered by train row questions
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37175727

>Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

>British Woman dead and man fighting for his life after a French tourist shouting Allahu Akbar 'went on stabbing rampage' in Queensland backpackers hostel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

>Brexit: Owen Smith opposes Article 50 move without new vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

>Hijab approved as uniform option by Scotland Police
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/hijab-approved-as-uniform-option-by-scotland-police/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34203011

Other urls found in this thread:

personneltoday.com/hr/police-initiative-to-attract-muslim-women-recruits/
leicestermercury.co.uk/police-adopt-uniform-hijab/story-12058583-detail/story.html
euobserver.com/social/30477
youtube.com/watch?v=jC3WsnG8Egk
youtube.com/watch?v=y4FdMTdR40w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream where?

Do you wish you were American?

What the fuck is this

On the one hand I want Trump to win and on the other hand I want him to lose to annoy all the Americans.
Beady I know.

We used to have loads of JFs make threads for us but were hounded out by summerfags.

What time is are Nige expected to save America and ultimately the universe?

Jesus Christ who is this blonde presenter on BBC Proms?

Unbelievably attractive.

What is the time Nige appears on the stream?

But Trump winning will annoy more Americans than him not winning.

personneltoday.com/hr/police-initiative-to-attract-muslim-women-recruits/

leicestermercury.co.uk/police-adopt-uniform-hijab/story-12058583-detail/story.html

why is everyone mocking scotland for something england put in place as early as 2001?

Supposedly 1am

2Spooky

7pm central 'murica time

Does anyone think Nige will do his No. 1 trick and get his passport out or will it be a talk more focused around American politics?

Reminder that the explicit liberal attitudes of American culture coupled with its geographic and the historical contingent that gave the country so much power is largely to blame for the spread of international degenerate culture.

where's that fucking honduras?

>they pair her with a nigger
Of course BBC. Of fucking course.

Why do US posters come on Brit pol? I find British politics a bit dry compared to American. Maybe that's just what a surfeit of anything does.

Lol whats the passport trick. I think he will talk about 1776 and indepedence etc given both of our countries' history

Gonna have to put my dog down in a couple days. Sad times ahead.

Posting here without a telly licence.

I want to see him try and build a wall and try and make Mexico pay.
The round up of illegals should be equally hilarious.

But I want to see Hillary take their guns and enforce transgender quotas.

I guess I won't really be happy with either outcome.

We only give half a shit because of Nigel and brexit, and we like watching the EU burn.

Our meme politician is meeting their meme politician in 2 bongs, so we'll be seeing a lot of them.

Sorry bro. I still miss my pup.

This is code

Just got called a cream chocolate eclair at greggs lads

THAT BASED FGT BTFO

>No thread theme

Smdh

>French National Assembly bans burqa
>euobserver.com/social/30477

It's happening lads.

Fuck I can never find a Greggs open at 11pm

English:

Seriously you lot are the most impotent, self-hating, arrogant, abstract cunts I've ever met.

You have literally no achievements of late, and you insist on ruining the atmosphere for yourselves and for everyone else, all because of your inferiority complex built up through thousands of years of conquest and rape of your lands.

You are under the erroneous impression you're mighty Germanics, yet you aren't even 30% Anglo-Saxon - and in 20 years you will be 40% Middle Eastern/African!

You're now just a depressing joke, and a self-destructive force which is no longer fit for survival - as evidenced by your willing self-annihilation at the cocks of the immigrants you so lovingly fellate.

The masters of transference and self-hatred and arrogance.

This is what has destroyed you, and I can only hope the world never sees your likes again, for the white race's success.

You used to be great - you used to be confident in your own ability and have a sense of impenetrable self-worth.

But now. Look at you. A rabbling mob. A mob of deluded individuals who freeload on the reputation of their forebears, who now survive on the 40% white (

Dogs are the most amazing creatures ever, I'm very sorry to hear that ameribro.

Post some pics of your pupper? I love dogs so much

Anytime he talks about the EU, he whips out his passport and uses it to show proof of the fact that anyone who has one can legally come to the UK and live/work no matter what.

Sir Nige has arrived

MWAAAAAA THE FRENCH

what's the channel/network that the trump/farrage broadcast will be made on?
or more effectively, is there a link to a livestream?

You pathetic little men.

When I visit your shithole of a country I notice how much darker your skintones are, how you all have brown eyes and brown hair and are on average much shorter than us.

You are an actual embarrassment and you should fix your fucking country before we genocide you all, you low-IQ mulatto council estate twats.

Pic related: the future of English society.

Weak, placid, inviting, dark, short, mulatto.

Disgraceful.

Disgusting.

Oh, look out for his new favourite joke too, "Sexit".

youtube.com/watch?v=jC3WsnG8Egk

It'll be us next. Imagine the liberal butthurt after that.

Meanwhile in glorious homogenous Scotland!

Aryan goddesses who aren't even 7/10 here!

But yes! Hold on tight to your anti-Scottish propaganda!

It allows us to maintain our freedom whilst you turn a blind eye to the darkies overwhelming your shores!

Hurrah!

You bunch of pathetic weak cucks.

You make me fucking laugh, just like I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when in 30 years England is a 2nd/3rd world country, and all businesses outside London have relocated to the productive white homeland, leaving you nothing but a post-industrial wasteland.

Cucks.

>Unbelievably attractive
>Unbelievably biased
>Unbelievably BBC

Whens Nige on desu lads.

Also I pissed the fuck out of my family and I have no idea why - am I supposed to apologize in this scenario or not? I said sorry for whatever and they said to 'stop doing that it just makes it worse.' Don't even remember doing anything annoying. Any suggestions?

Do NOT reply to the Scotpaki

I made a thread that hasn't been deleted and didn't show in the catalog and the page counter in the corner is displaying '?'. Bit spooped desu lads

A ban on Muslims when?

Why are you posting a picture of five (5) QT's and expecting me to be rustled?

Why you say this?
I thought we were friends.

You're such a weak and pathetic leaderless race.

Your weakness and tolerance is the mockery of the world.

Pic related.

It's the half-Scottish so-called God Emperor that you all worship!

You lot make me laugh.

You're pathetic and I can't wait until you're all little brown angry men, nursing your inferiority complexes and scapegoating all your own shortcomings on the beautiful north.

I love this country, and I would die killing as many Mulatto English as possible.

Which is exactly why Scottish culture has been preserved for millennia!

You could have learned a thing or two, southern Brits, but it's too late now!

This

What did you do?

>inb4 voted to Leave

Behold the mental state of the remaining white Englishmen.

I look down with pity. With omniscient understanding of the subconscious mentality down south.

They're angry.

You're looking for something to hate. Something easy to target. Anything but admitting that you are indeed the problem!

Your weakness! Your out of touch political establishment!

No! It's the Scots.

Well, dear fellows, I'm truly sorry for your predicament.

However, it seems like you're just not a race worth saving since you won't even save yourselves, yet look north for us to save you.

I'm all for independent Scotland with racial purity laws, nuclear arms and ban on jews, Anglos and darkies. You can do better, ditch SNP and create a real force for the Scottish ethnofascism!

Link it.

Damn right brother look at those stunning scotish genes oh my!

>votes SNP

Nigga I ain't reading all dat.

Someone greentext this and reduce it to 2 sentences.

test

When is Brit/pol/ finally going to just become Eng/pol/?

Given that nobody identifies as pathetic British except cucks and delusional faggots.

PS thanks for all the free money Engerland!

I don't appreciate it all! You should pay more just to serve under the superior scottish race.

t. Aryan Scot: stats 6ft, 140/95/175, 10" cock - soon to be nestled inside your little white English girlfriend!

You cucks are the greatest suckers to have ever lived!

Top kek

Reminds me of trainspotting fuck the queen the tribe of judah took the coronation stone to scotland and blessed us before the wankin pagans our hero is trump and the saxons will free humanity from jesuit enslavement

JUST A REMINDER

DON'T REPLY TO THE SALTY PORRIDGEWOG

>Scottish character
>Black

what did they mean by this?

>Newsnight
>Remainer says she cried her eyes out and didn't go into work when the result was revealed
>Says she loves immigration
>"In fact I'm marrying an immigrant"

Speechless.

The honourable thing to do would be to put your own dog down, lad.

Played video games all day, but I'm on holiday and I'm 20 so I wasn't aware that I was committing some sort of offense.

Idk man it seems they're just being very very autistic about how I live my life, they're boomers so they think I should have a house car wife dog two kids and my own company by now. I'm getting pretty annoyed not being able to live how I want, but I can't realistically move out as I'm a student. Tough situation desu.

Had to put my cat down last week.
We're in this together lad.

have you been to govenhill

Top kek

Scotcuck tries to fit in and fellate his English masters, not knowing how much they despise him, gets jizz all over his reality glasses. Delusion! Many such cases. Sad!

>Implying Scotland isn't the aryan homeland of all true Norse-Gaels.

t. Aryan w. 11" cock

Bow down to the BSC

BIG SCOTTISH COCK

English girls love it

This is incredible. Khizr Khan BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=y4FdMTdR40w

>"We shall defend our islands."
>"If necessary be for years."
>"if necessary... alone."

>tfw your your country is now full of lefties who wouldn't last a day without the love of their country to keep them going
>no pride
>no love for their fellow man
>tfw i realise how far we've fallen

I want to go back, hold me Sup Forums.

Anglo archcuckold and his coloured minions are afraid of the mighty Scot, that's why they push (((SNP))) to collect the Scottish righteous anger and punish Scotland with becoming brown if they vote out under the (((SNP))) leadership.

lol nobody likes a male firecrotch

fuck off, gingernigger

without a shotgun there's no way you could DIY it that wouldn't be inhumane compared to a trip to the vets. Don't encourage him to make his doggo suffer

only i can defeat him. it takea porridgewog to defeat another porridgewog

>Played video games all day, but I'm on holiday and I'm 20 so I wasn't aware that I was committing some sort of offense.

I'm 23, living with my parents, working part time, play video games most days.

I guess I'm lucky my parents aren't autistic and well I pay rent as well so.

SWIZZELS

Hmm yeah, I think they are just being unreasonable, and resorting to emotional blackmail because they want to live vicariously through me and it upsets their autistic little family fantasy if they have a video game playing son.

I'll just ignore it and if they keep pushing it I'll defend myself.

Really?
You copy and pasted that from the last thread?
How much of a faggot are you. I bet you're from St Andrews.

It's funny how much Scots fixate on the English and obsessively babble on about us when the English don't really think, or care, about them at all.

In the Indy Ref the nats tried as best they could to whip up all sorts of anti-English fervour whereas the mood down here was 'let them fuck off if they want to, who cares?'

And a significant majority of them still voted to stay because they know full well they need our money to sustain them.

Must be the same inferiority complex that makes leftists fixate and blame everything on 'the Tories' and 'the Media'.

It's pretty pathetic when you think about it.

Cometh the hour cometh the man.

When do the statistics say that we're going to go minority white? And France?

>lefty cucks calling Churchill a war monger

even corbyn hates you

United Kingdom of Wales and Northern Ireland when?

Only joking don't cut off are bennies ;_;

I really really like that Trump

Opinion on BTL landlords lads

>these days most British people wouldn't give a penny towards protecting our independence, let alone their lives

>Post yfw Farage and Trump are both killed by a bomb

Fox News right now:

I think around 2050/2060 time if the current rate is maintained

Work fine for me.
Have you tried deleting system32?

UK never.
France probably never.

Why do Anglo women leave their cuckolds for the superior Rus Cock?