/brit/

King of Kings edition

the state of my last 15 minutes of "work"
>hear name of person but get told multiple spellings for some reason
>spend my time creeping this name on the internet untill I find the one with the right job
>then have to guess his email at the company he works for
>multiple bounces back
>finally one doesn't
all in a days work lads

If tha internationistic Jewish financiers up in n' outside Europe should succeed up in plungin tha nations once mo' tha fuck into a ghetto war, then tha result aint gonna be tha Bolshevisation of tha earth, n' thus tha victory of Jewry yo, but tha annihilation of tha Jewish race up in Europe biaatch!

Reminder that Emma Thompson is a stingy cow who thinks it's ok for actresses to be raped

shes mates with this other girl who is not responding to me and i kind of want to ask her to just give her mate a push or if they could switch roles that would be nice

/brit/'s getting too fast
we need a /brit2/

regret voting leave desu
better europe than america

>spiritual jazz
lowest form of music

listening to a bit of tangerine dream
good stuff

what's the deal with jews?

£250 lmao like if you're a celebrity what even is the point of giving so "little" surely a grand is the BARE minimum you can give to something and even then u better be D list

interested to see how you’d manage that

they don't even speak english as a first language in europe
foreign as fuck
america has disneyland and burgers and guns and stuff
much better

where's she getting all this dosh to throw around?
its not like she's in films

thought (You)'d left

>it's ok for actresses to be raped
it says "fight AGAINST sexual harassment"
?

fUCK
oFF
yANK
we are genuinely more culturally compatable with frenchies and shit than we are with yanks

>Clair Fuck Off Yank

did the #MeToo movement forget all about the male victims that got fiddled by Spacey and the other bent weirdos?

don't see why it has to be all about women

not really
the UK is very americanised

HATE europe

need a cute irish bf

Where do buy drugs in the UK?

>we are genuinely more culturally compatable with frenchies and shit than we are with yanks

bullshit

alri misogynist

>we are genuinely more culturally compatable with frenchies
maybe you are
i like freedom more than eating snails and frogs

and we fight back against that every single day can assure you have much more in common with western europe than I do the states not my fault a lot of cockgoblins only watch american films or tv in this country

he might have but i did not

>with frenchies and shit
vague

mines charming though it's like 'oh look at this helpless neuritic haha he doesn't know how to talk to girls hehe :P' but hers has an air of 'i have never had a boyfriend and i really need one and i think you'd like this song because i know you. look, look at me, look at me. i. know. you.'

completely different

yeah grime is so european

*whistles lillibulero*

from a blackfella

this user is smart

make sure to give him lots of (you)'s

why are you going to america for "freedom" lmao, france is more free than america

horrid post

Got the hiccups lads. Imagine having hiccups for the rest of your life. Would unironically consider the old 'cide.

absolute horseshit

keep up the screenshots please

eat a frog then tell me france is so great

we are not french

absolute state of the rorkes in this thread who have never met an american or a european and don't realise which one they have more culturally in common with

Got into an argument at toil the other day when I said that a man getting raped is more humiliating than a woman getting raped. Apparently it's considered "out of order" to have this opinion, despite being undeniably true.

I'm tired of seeing females in the gym, they have no right to be there, they don't care about fitness but just to shape and build there small asses to impress a chad. Plus they trigger me, I go to the gym in specific hours knowing there won't be any females but there is still always a couple. They are stupid sluts that just crowd the gym and use up equipment, I seen a bitch squatting in my favourite power rack, and I had to wait for the bitch. Since im superior proven stronger gymcel I shouldn't wait and that power rack should be mine. It's not like the bitch will make good use of it, I will make good use of it since I'm the god and you are just a cumdumpster. Fuckin slut they dress with tight yoga pants and thinking I will stare at them, I look at them with disgust.

We need an all male gym, obviously no fufu shit, this won't ever happen due to feminism. I really need a home gym, I can't take seeing this cumdumpsters in my lair, I would be okay if they just stayed in the yoga area but don't enter my freeweights realm. Everything these sluts do is for chad. Not health, not because they love it, only for chad cock. Only to improve there instagram ass frauding game.

It really ruins my day when I see these primitive degenerate creatures.

Very tired after toil
Might have a short nap whilst cuddling with my stuffed tiger methinks

I used to be....such a fan of Emma

Thompson is the richest person on that list besides Emma Watson. Giving only £500 is an insult, especially as she worked with these sexual assaulting scumbags for decades without speaking out

don't talk politics or religion at work

>make a well-thought-out criticism on (((social media))) why foreigners are ruining your country
>get imprisoned for life

the absolute state of britbongs

met both and I can definitely say we've got more in common with yanks

Continentals have absolutely queer views

i can imagine someone taking offense to this and then everyone else jumping on board. sad

fuck europe and america, we are BRITISH

was this you?

FACEBOOK YES
NONCES UNITED!

harvey must've done a number on her. poor girls a wreck

that says Jimes Ya
hair is weird as well
sort yourself out hermione

yanks and the french have more in common with each other than we do with either of them

howling

wouldn't sniff one consignment of wind from her anymore

roastoid btfo, my dick has never been so hard. hope every bone shattered on impact.

Really makes you think

Sound like a stalker

Britain and its closest cultures:

1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. North-East USA
4. Canada (minus Quebec)
5. The South USA
6. The Netherlands
7. The West USA
8. Portugal
9. White South Africans
10. Italy

'

never EVER mouth those words again you pathetic little runt

good post

never gonna get any PUSSY with that attitude dude lmao

oic

you'd have to be a right weirdo yankboo to meet a yank and think you have much in common

What is your favourite racial slur, lads?

why do men seem to be more misogynistic in the first world? it seems the more you scrub away that conservative "that's someone's sister/daughter" culture the more hostile men become, see: russia

good post

Brit

coloured

DAAAAYUUUM

america
>pro gun + anti universal healthcare
>pro religion (doesn't even teach evolution in some schools lmao)
>both major parties to the right of any normal political axis
>mass lobbying/gerrymandering and manipulation at every turn
>mass censureship of nudity and swearing
>toxic student culture based around safespaces and identity politics
but
>speaks english

Western Europe
>Sensible political axis
>Does not let religion dictate politics
>Is not offended by swearing or nudity
>Has gun control + proper health care
>Sensible and mature student politics (although admittably a few have fallen to the yankification of identity poltics
but
>speaks english as a second language

hmm yes America is clearly who we are more culturally in common with

poor juniour

Where's Ireland

colored

>A fund for sexual abuse victims in Hollywood
Mm yes those poor millionaire actresses whatever will they do

because sexual liberation was anti-women

yanks are like brits but louder and more honest
love 'em
bit rude but not compared to frenchies who are like fucking aliens compared to yanks

snow nigger

hideous

russia is not first world

her reply makes no sense in relation to the question

you sound like a grim person

ireland is british

just no

AJ was based

She was in the second highest grossing film of 2017

We have nothing in common with Italy

>(((North-East USA)))

deluded

the british or australian europhile is a far more odious species than the ones who dislike or idolize america

I like variations on old slurs, e.g. sand nigger, dune coon, snow nigger.
Also kike, heeb, oven dodger, etc. because Jews have an impressive number of slurs for their small population.