Fox News was just talking about "The Alt Right"

They were actually talking about Sup Forums. I was laughing my ass off when they actually said "cucks" on TV. They showed a pic of The Happy Merchent, talking about how Jewish Conservatives that have been against Trump have recieved Hate Mail. Please someone upload it, i know i wasnt the only one who saw it.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5096917305001/alt-right-movement-embraces-trump-campaign-/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=9x_7tTLViwY
youtu.be/4rj7B0fU1jw?t=7m8s
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtu.be/EwtkorQKGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for when someone puts video on Jewtube

This is what constitutes hard hitting journalism?

Going after a board of peace? We are a peaceful people.

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS WHO INSULT Sup Forums

Bumping for video.
Oh God, now that i think about it, Sup Forums is too famous, this will make this board get full of shills ans SJW trying to troll, it would be hell.

bump

Sup Forums is getting too much fame, someone make this board get attention from normies and shill so they can come and make this place a hell.

braise gek

Just saw it too, couldn't believe it, I was dying laughing. Rewinds the broadcast and recorded it with my phone, should I upload to YouTube?

video.foxnews.com/v/5096917305001/alt-right-movement-embraces-trump-campaign-/?#sp=show-clips

youtube.com/watch?v=9x_7tTLViwY

What, no Nazi frog mention?
That's racist.

This could be the end of us you know...

Somehow the powers that be have orchestrated an event that lines up all the stars just so, in order to deal a devastating blow to this "alt-right" boogeyman that they have tied us up with.

Please do, I fancy a lel

STOP IT!

bump

Seriously when did Trump ever mention "alt right"? This whole thing is just made up by people on both left and right to label things and people that aren't them or that disagree with them.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO CALL US VIOLENT

#NotAll/pol/acks

We must retreat to /r9k/. The Robot will save us from "really makes you think" shill spam and the like.

I fucking hate those cunts. It's like questioning 60 year old """experts""" on video game violence.

Also it's probably Milo's baby, he created this retardation and now the powers that be are exploiting it and bringing all that oppose them crumbling down

OY VEY

Why can't we just redirect the newfags to /po/

Oy Vey

I liked Mike Rowe's statement.

THEY CAN FINALLY REDPILL NORMIES WITHOUT TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT

IT'S HAPPENING

you brought upon yourselves by not shelving the jew meme after the first month

Can someone post the video where they mention the merchant?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok I'm laughing but this shit will just be used against The God Emperor

Not the one they just aired, figuring out how to upload this quick

Welcome to trying to discredit the site, the news from the site, and Donald Trump by stating a connection to the site.

I refuse to give these news outlets ANY fucking clicks and refuse to even turn their channels on any more. Fucking prostitutes.

>bring breitbart into the fold
>brings milo into the fold
>brings "alt right" into the fold
obv

It's just so bizarre.. I mean.. I remember back in 2010 I was just a shut-in NEET teenager shitposting on /new/ hating on niggers and kikes.. and 6 years later they're talking about us as some "political movement" like we're serious people and not just weirdos on some obscure corner of the internet

I would have never predicted this outcome in my life but I am slightly proud to have had this massive an impact on the real world all from the comfort of my basement and within a community of people I like.

We, together, through the collective will of our insane shitposting, meme'd a political movement that presidential candidates and news organizations are now seriously talking about, into fucking reality.

>Off shoot of the GOP
Fucking fags making us look like neo-cons.

Pharisees brought the jew meme upon themselves by not shelving the Talmud after the first year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love how foxnews says "mainstream media" as if foxnews isn't part of the mainstream media

>Media fires everything at trump, but he survives
>starts surging in the polls again
>ran out of ideas
>oh i know, these racists on the internet love him, let's equate these things
>msm broadcasts Sup Forums for a week straight
>normies accidentally get redpilled

This will be hilarious.

Did they just go full exploding vans again?

They're not even going to broadcast the alt right. They're going to broadcast a strawman.

Don't worry britbro. Regardless of the outcome this November, following a couple of months of shitposting-- it will go back to normal.

This makes me hyped for Hillary's speech tomorrow.

She's going to look like a full blown "DEM FAR RIGHT ANTI SEMITIC CONSPIRACISTS" conspiracy theorist. It's so fucking crazy.

This.

But we are with her !

:)

>how are we using these tactics
MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Double strawmeng

With Trump, he believes that with Jews, you lose. Personally, I believe that with Jews, we win. And if you vote for me, I'll ensure that will happen.

I FORSAW THIS
THEY'RE COMING FOR US

in all seriousness when they say alt-right are they really talking about Sup Forums?
and if so when the fuck did we become the alt-right?

That fucking Jew Shapiro.

OH KEK

I have to say you guys need to calm it a bit down with the Sup Forums memes because they're going to use it against us. I would've never guessed they would take the Sup Forums memes so seriously.

We will meme Trump into presidency brother.

The fire rises.

"My internet people..."
That's him directly referencing Sup Forums.

i saw this shit too I made a different thread didnt see this one

They said cucks, talked about milo, and jews getting harrassed and showed happy merchant

It was fantastic

They're talking about Sup Forums, the daily stormer, the right stuff, etc. Not really Sup Forums specifically.

they can try. it will look and sound fake as fuck and have the same effect

It's a catch-all term to describe right wingers who reject mainstream conservatism.

Twitter

This isnt the video

>Yiannopolis

>holohoax

I prefer LOLACAUST myself

>they're talking about us as some "political movement" like we're serious people and not just weirdos on some obscure corner of the internet
They're so scared of any opposition that even some jackoffs in the internet making fun of them, who left to their own devices would be completely harmless, must be destroyed by any means necessary.

>This could be the end of us you know...

Not a chance.
We have Immunity Frog.

BUMP

Come on Amerifats, where's that video

He's always good

They confronted him with the Sup Forums Twitter trolls once but he said he knows nothing about it and it is basically the target's own fault.
youtu.be/4rj7B0fU1jw?t=7m8s

OH GOD THE REDPILLING HAS BEGUN

most based black man in history. Write him a polite thank-you letter and spread his website far and wide, preferably on black message boards, etc.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Now might be a good time to remind them of this:

youtu.be/EwtkorQKGFE

Very relevant.

omfg LMAOOOOOOOOOO
This is the best day ever

Like those anti-smoking ads that are so weird and obnoxious that they make you want to smoke an entire carton? That sounds like exactly what's going to happen.

They will make a caricature so outlandish and stupid that even the most blue-pilled normie will feel insulted. "They expect us to believe THAT?" they will say.

bet you were hoping this reply would have it

>This isn't the video
Explain yourself, faggot.

Upload it you cucks.

Way to go you crazy kids.....

>tfw we can't see it on live

Its a different clip.

The clip OP and I are talking about was on tv like half an hour ago

They literally say"cucks" on air and show a picture of happy merchant

We have at least one ally in the media...

"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet." - Rabbi Reichorn, Chief Rabbi of France, in 1859

"The great ideal of Judaism is that the whole world shall be imbued with Jewish teachings, and that in a Universal Brotherhood of Nations a greater Judaism, in fact all the seperate rces and religions shall disappear." - Jewish World, February 9, 1883

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." - You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155., 1924

"There is only one Power which really counts: The Power of Political Pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on Earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." - Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." - Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

"The Christians are always singing about the blood. Let us give them enough of it! Let us cut their throats and drag them over the altar! And let them drown in their own blood! I dream of the day when the last priest is strangled on the guts of the last preacher." - Gus Hall, Jewish Chairman of the American Communist Party

"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." - Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981

And they wonder why some of us are very suspicious of the juden. I like this guy.

Do you have a link?

I knew Sisco was redpilled. He never did like Nog (space merchant) hanging out with Jake.

No

It will be up later today probably

>Mob of unruly racist, bigoted, sexist, uneducated, white males.

Extremely accurate description.

>that is Ben sharpio's voice

Kek I never knew that faggot sounded like a whiny little girl

We could always move. We'd just have to decide where carefully so it isn't divided up all over, killing the population.

STOP THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Fuck that, I'm not uneducated.

Get fucked, redditor.

NEO NEO CONS

Now Ben Shapiro finally has something he can agree with Hillary on.

You need to meme bjorn hocke replacing merkel

Mike Rowe is pretty based. Liberal snobbery has really fucked this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ

They are literally only talking about us because we are successfully swaying public opinion

Why?

LMFAO

This is their gambit? Try to bring out the insanity that is this place into the light?

Its not going to make normies accept Clinton's shady behavior. What the fuck are they doing?

>"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." - Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950
Paul Warburg seems to have died in 1932. What's the deal with this quote?

>tfw Sup Forums will be the main focus during the tipping point of the most important presidential race ever

That's true tho