If whites aren't superior to niggers then how did we enslave them?

If whites aren't superior to niggers then how did we enslave them?

Chuck Norris:1
Niggers:BTF0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Whites enslaved them

We did it with racism.

whites didnt enslave africans, africans enslaved other africans and sold to the whites

Daily reminder that pure whites achieved exactly jack and shit back in the ancient times. When pure white cultures like Vikings/Celts were busy raping their own sisters Persians, Egyptians, Chinese and Rome were busy making astronomical leaps in science.

As for your question OP, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Barbary slave trade, the time Whites got literally rekt by North Africans (a.k.a, the REAL masterrace).

Whites are the master race but not the nordics

The nordics went to the new world, got attacked by injuns, cried and left

The Iberians went to the new world and colonized it

>b-b muh ancient history of isolated genotypes.

Get fucked, dune coon.

How many skyscrapers are in Africa today?

Something, something Moors.

>Hispanic
>race

I don't know but there's a bunch of Skyscrapers in America, you know, the country ran by a literal nigger

> ??

He's a mudbaby, most of his niggerdom has been B L E A C H E D

>Greece/Rome
>Pure white

The thing that we really prize whites for is building the MODERN world, not the ANCIENT world (although whites dominated that too - Greece and Rome)

>Greece/Rome.
>Pure White.

Dude no one is denying there are smart black guys, its just there are less really smart black guys than asians/whites/jews.

I for one hope black people get there shit together - that doesn't mean we need black female stars in every movie ever, it means actual self improvement in Africa.

If black people aren't capable then they would be happier staying in mud huts and living like nomads for eternity. Not like that would be possible of course.

Oh London, you mean the City ran by a literal Sand Nigger?

>the pinnacle of architecture on their continent of Africa

A

FUCKING

MUDHUT

Oh I don't care about pure bred Niggers. I'm just arguing that pure Whites (Celts, Vikings) achieved jack shit whereas Mixed races/Whites (Romans, Greeks, Mongolians, Hispanics, North Africans, Persians etc) achieved a boat load more.

Hol up
So u be sayin'
*Smacks lips*
we wuz greekz and romanz n sheet?

>Chuck Norris
His real first name is Carlos. I assume he is 1/4 mex.

What ever.

Why I'm responding to a shit troll I have no idea

Yes they were predominantly white

Before you say "oh that painting was done by a Renaissance artist who was just INTERPRETING them to be white, they were actually swarthier" - well, consider the fact that a) it's unlikely they were very swarthy because it's before they were overrun by Turks, and b) the Renaissance is ITSELF just another crowning achievement of white civilisation to show how fucking superior we are

Admit it, whites have been the dominant civilisation throughout human history. We conquered the fucking world for fuck's sake.

The Asians (Chinese/Japs/South Koreans) come in second, absolutely no doubt. The middle east would have come in third at one point in time, but obviously they're pretty screwed up right now.

I'll agree, Aryans look good but haven't contributed that much to the world really.

Germans, anglos and (to some extent in America) Celts have achieved some impressive feats in more recent history.

>Greek
>Pure White

They look closer to Arabs/Hispanic you cuck. Pure White are Finnish/Swedish/Scottish heritage, light skin, light hair and light eyes. Greeks/Romans were borderline sand niggers

>We conquered the world
>We
Nice meme.
Remember that time half the population in Europe died because they had no idea how to keep clean? Clearly superior.

Irish and Cherokee

Going by your logic of "They were caucasian", do you know how many races would fit under that race?

North Africans
Hispanics
Romans
Greeks
Persians

All of them fit under the Caucasian ethnic group, doesn't make them pure white. Ottoman/Persian empires were also arguably the most expansive among all other empires, British Empire is debated to have conquered more nations but that's due to how many nations were around relative to back when the Ottoman Empire existed, Ottoman Empire/Persia conquered more land.

In terms of technological advancement and science, the whites barely even come close to what the Mayans/Egyptians were said to have achieved (Egyptians for example were studying basic anatomy and astrology)

they were enslaved by the portuguese