Trump spending campaign money on personal businesses:

EVERYONE GET IN HERE!
TRUMP WAS SCAMMING PEOPLE WHO DONATED TO HIS CAMPAIGN ALL ALONG.

FUCK

fortune.com/2016/06/21/donald-trump-campaign-spending-companies/

fortune.com/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-rent/

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By flying his own jet and using his own buildings, he is legally required to pay himself. He then goes and funds himself with the money he paid himself.

Blame election laws.

i havent even clicked but, damn

Fuck you kike, hillary is going to wipe you out

>1 source
>a fucking jew

Still voting for him

I am ready for Hitlery

>6 mil
>you'd have to multiply that number quite literally by over 100 to equal all the money clinton has laundered through the CF

kill yourself

Should he waste money on charter fights and hotels for the benefit of the press?

>drumpflets gave drumpf $35 for autistic little gold cards and he took the money and charged himself rent
LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

He is actually following the law, unlike some presidential candidates.

1. Impossible since clinton worth only 100m, not 600m

2. user charity inspectors confirm 88% of the money in the clinton foundation goes according to program.

>6 million
What is it with Jews and this number?

I think your confusing him with Bernie you fucking Jew.

Nice try schlomo

YES HIS BUSINESSES LEGITIMATELY DID WORK FOR CAMPAIGN

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

did you even READ the sources i gave you user?

Thank you for Fixing the Documentation!

HILLARY SPENT MONEY ON HER BUSINESSES

OH WAIT

WHAT BUSINESSES

NO user.

His private businesses are not a part of his campaign. they are his private businesses.

Firstly would be something to look into, but whose to say that their writers don't have a dog in this fight. Would be very wary although personally I don't support either of the two main candidates despite the memes but actually do want to know which one is worse.

Would it be better had he done this than with Hillary who is or at least has been taking donations that affect policy right under Obama's nose, when one may be shady judgement of character but the other has lasting effects for us all. Would there be a continuation in office it's anyone's guess. The best benchmark for what you will see would probably be the policy pledges of all sides involved as anything slipped under would have to go through congress first and I don't think anyone trying that is going to get it past them. One on hand you have people saying about Trump not going to live up but has anyone looked at what Hillary will do that she hasn't said, not just what she has because it's one thing to continue the current border policy but another if she just floods the place.

the thing with Sup Forums that even if trump bitch slapped their gf they would still defend and say something that he just wanted to kill a fly (a globalist fly of course!).

juden DELET THIS!

DEAR IDIOT.

PRIVATE BUSINESSES ARE HIRED TO DO WORK FOR CAMPAIGNS.

HAVE A GREAT DAY SHITHEAD

Wow, I don't know about anyone else but my record was really corrected here.

i knew we would beat trump

thank god we're all hillarymissiles here

good job guys

t. CTR

>own factory
>need to produce hats
>make factory produce hats
>cover cost with your campaign donations
Or did you somehow think that these hats came from thin air? He still has to pay for the material and labor, you twit.

Uh, he runs his campaign and businesses himself. If he wants to get his private businesses involved, there's nothing stopping him, it's perfectly legal.

Legitimately completely unproven claims, btw.

people who had good relations with the US also donated to one of the biggest foundations in the US, that's an expected pattern. the existence of this pattern doesn't mean there was any money laundering going on

>Israeli kike
>doesn't understand money laundering

Your jew card is hereby revoked, I now have it and now identify as Trans-Jewish

T SHILLBOT 3K16

"WHY WOULD BILLIONS GOING TO MY WIFES FOUNDATION INFLUENCE ME AT ALL"

NO ONES BUYING IT, CUT FORESKIN SLURPER

>Sup Forums
>gf

pls ctr, be serious

Doctors find things because they are paid to. Does that mean your cancer is irrelevant?

lrn2 ad hominem

>6 million
I can see why you're so mad.

if he didn't it would be considered donations from his company to his campaign, beyond the limit and illegal.
just following the law

>june 21

>6 million

"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet." - Rabbi Reichorn, Chief Rabbi of France, in 1859

"The great ideal of Judaism is that the whole world shall be imbued with Jewish teachings, and that in a Universal Brotherhood of Nations a greater Judaism, in fact all the seperate rces and religions shall disappear." - Jewish World, February 9, 1883

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." - You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155., 1924

"There is only one Power which really counts: The Power of Political Pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on Earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." - Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." - Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

"The Christians are always singing about the blood. Let us give them enough of it! Let us cut their throats and drag them over the altar! And let them drown in their own blood! I dream of the day when the last priest is strangled on the guts of the last preacher." - Gus Hall, Jewish Chairman of the American Communist Party

"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." - Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981

Shut the fuck up, low IQ shlomo. You should be on your inbred knees sucking his cock and swallowing his sperm. You hook nosed kikes latch onto power like it's in your DNA.

Can you elaborate why the fuck did he have to spend money that he got from donations on HIS PRIVATE COMPANIES?

It's cheaper than going to Hilton

BECAUSE THEY DID WORK FOR THE CAMPAIGN, DUMB FUCKING QUESTION.

DONT YOU HAVE SOME PALESTINIANS TO RUN OVER?

Cause it'd cost more to spend it on someone elses private companies?

>scamming people to get a whole 6 million

Wew

>Saying i have low IQ

But user, i don't support trump :^)

With very little time to go maybe on both sides in an ideal world we could call for a breather and let any and all parties investigate the two candidates including the tax returns and the donations. Correct me if I'm wrong but taking money from foreign political powers means you need to favors in return, how they hold you to it I don't know possibly some collateral or just held off on repeat business.

But we don't even know if the same suspicions we have about Clinton could be levied at Trump if only we were to see what's in his tax returns, say what you want about Russia it would still hold to what people call treason if a leader was working in their favor and this wasn't just unrelated business arrangements not connected to the campaign but there should ideally be more time than just two months to look into that.

wow, really makes you think
I am now #feelingtheclint

>what is an in-kind donation

At least know wtf youre talking about before you start. No he isnt legally required to pay himself. He could write the rent off as an in kind donation and use the money to pay for an actual campaign.

>You idiots still think Trump can win without any discernable ground game or infrastructure to get out the vote.

Wew, lads.

And here I thought Jews were supposed to be intelligent.

>tax returns
Why do people think these are some information mine? What are you going you find the IRS hasn't?

Not staying in his own hotel.
Not flying his own plane.
Not eating his own food.

You're a moron.

>using his own jet and renting his own buildings
oh the horror. Also stop using the Israeli proxy CTR, you're besmirching the good name of the JIDF.

Dear Rube,

I have a bridge to sell you...

When Trump quadrupled the price of the same offices in Trump Tower he's been using all along after he stopped funding his own campaign, that is fraud.
Both Trump and Bannon direct the spending of their donations to overpriced assets they own. That conflict of interest and lack of fiscal responsibility with donate money is illegal. If the purpose of your operation is to defraud, that is racketeering.

Those are real crimes, not fake ones like emails and Benghazi.

Why are you posting from this flag? Are you enjoying all the hate you get from being a jew? You like it? Why not just post from a proxy instead?

>Trump is scamming you by spending money
>Trump is going to lose because he isn't spending money
Maybe try at least separating your mutually exclusive shill talking points into different posts?

>emails
Extremely careless

HAHA. We got that kike, Common Sense, to stop being a namefag.

He is still a billionaire that does this things using moneys from his donors, though.

I'm sure rent on trump's businesses is not what his donors had in mind.

Trump trying to game the system for his own personal financial gain? Shocking

Because probably his own company will give him a better price.
So he is able to do more with less donations. A real MADMAN.

Confirmed you are indeed a trisomy 21 victim.

It's six with six zeros. think about it :^)

My IQ is actually 136~140, but of course i have no way to prove it through Sup Forums.

Pretty smart business man, maybe he'll use some of this basic logic to fix your shitty country.

But you still aren't smart enough to get a proxy?

You're so smart, where are your billions? :)

This was perfectly planned! He did this for the media exposure!

Amazing. Perfectly calculated infallible 6d chess.

Isn't that being a bit disgenuine though?
If people want to judge my claims based on my flag instead of the claims themselves, it's their own problem

Careless in hindsight. So is missing emails from important contacts because the government can't run a server.
The legal term is called Mens Rea. It is the intent behind your actions.

Tell me dumbshit? What is the benign intent behind Trump using his own overpriced assets that the rubes like you are paying for?

What kind of a manager thinks only of himself, and not the success of the operation?

Oh yeah. We call them businessmen.

Notice how businessmen never call themselves by what they do? They never say, "Oh. I'm a car guy," or "I run an insulation supply." No. They not only have to give the impression that they are more important than the plebs, the real reason is that their job is to exploit others for their gain.

Trump is a piece of shit businessman, and the only ones fooled by his shit are little boys that miss their daddy's dick.

>My IQ is actually 136~140

I bet you're also a chef at Wendy's that makes 180k a year with a 7-inch dick.

>I've got a genius IQ but can only get a job as a temporary shitposter for Correct the Record

I thought kikes were better liars than that.

Not the ones in Israel. Israel - 95

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

Oy vey! that's tewwible

Money does not equal intelligence.

Maybe if i was born a multi-millionaire like trump i would have had billions too

Rumors.

CTR RUMOR OF THE DAY™

Hillary's reckless abandon for national security and security of assets in Libya are fact, not fiction.

That's a Palestinian sandnigger, user. He's been revealed in some thread a few nights ago.

IS a foreign national really lecturing us on our own nation's campaign laws?

Because you don't even know wtf your shilling about.

Cite the Federal Election Law statue that says he may not use his own realestate holdings with campaign contributions to run his campaign out of.

I'd say "I'll wait" but I already know it doesn't exist and you need to hop your ass into the nearest crematory furnace ASAP.

Do you have 10 times more wealth than your parents? If you don't than you should just STFU.

it's a jew

He did it because IT'S THE ART OF THE DEAL.

You're spending way too much time on this useful idiot.

It's harder to get rich when you were born in the middle class.

The assets you start your life with determine how hard/easy will it be for you progress.

Cost of his campaign = x + y
From his pocket = x
From donours = y

Where : x > y
Money spent in his own companies > y

I see nothing wrong here, other than saving his own money doing the job himself rather than burning money in third parties.

>Money does not equal intelligence.

Is that what mommy whispers to you in your parents basement apartment?

>Maybe if i was born a multi-millionaire

Your parents we're not bright enough either to make money....runs in your family.

Let me predict the future for you

Your children will not be rich either :)

Gas yourself

t. CTR Jew who gets payed for typing a few words

>It's harder to get rich when you were born in the middle class.

He didn't ask whether you were rich. He asked whether you're at least 10 times wealthier than your parents. Are you?

Is he the same guy as "Common Sense"?

If his staff stays at a Trump building, eats at a restaurant he owns. Who does his campaign pay? He just gave himself the business rather than someone else. It's legal as long as he is paying market rate.

Guys I'm literally shaking right now. Idk what to do who to turn to? I open Sup Forums thinking I could come here and shit post but instead I see the awful truth... the truth that my favorite candidate for the president of the United States of America is a big doodle head weenie face. Wtf am I supposed to do with my life now? Maybe I'll just have to vote for Hilary. Idk guys. I'm really thinking right now. This post has forced my hand. I'm on the edge ready to come to the Hilary side.

that was Thomas Paine

Wrong, idiot.

He specifically *is not* allowed to use campaign funds for any of his own business interests.

But why would facts matter to you?

Oh, the investigations are gonna *rock him* when he gets crushed in the general.

Fred Trump was born poor.

"Trump worked his first job as a "horse's helper", carrying lumber to construction sites after school"

Just like you, just like your parents, just like your children....

Unlike you, he made something of himself...with a child smart enough to keep it going.

I'm not 70 years old like trump. im only at the start of my life.

also, as i said earlier, financial success is not the same as intelligence. someone can be a genius, yet still poor due to lack of motivation

Most likely. There is only one guy posting the exact same copypasta with that flag.

First of all, Sup Forums is made of anger and you sound like a fag. You do not belong here.

Are you saying that any man can make 10x the wealth of his parents? My dad has couple of million so please tell me what to do

Work it.

Trumps dad born poor, made money, Trump got money made more, now almost president.

Whats your excuse?

So you're just a loser who is bitter and jealous of those more successful? Gotcha.

1. Trump's dad being a millionaire is not because of his own efforts

2. he is not almost president LMAO