bump

Behencho I'm the only Indian here right now

Sri Lankean women look qt

>be brown
>go on holiday to Sri Lanka
>locals look disgusted at me
>mention I'm from the UK
>they start treating me nicely
Do Sri Lankans really not like Indians or were they just trying to extort more money out of me?

Indians ought to be genocided

Both I guess.

:-(

Bump

>wake up
>goria still exist

Maldives is Desi. Not just honorary.

Punjabi Bull Reporting

:(
Guys, do you ever feel like the mod is targeting you for no reason? I've been getting banned and blocked for the strangest of reasons. Like I said "fuck your mom" or something to someone and it became "Garbage outside Sup Forums". Just now I got blocked for "announcing sage". Once said something like "Hai if u r luk for gay sex, my whatsapp " as a joke in some gay anime thread, and I got banned for giving out personal information although the phone number is not a valid number, and he thought I was actually a horny Pajeet and not joking. Now I'll get blocked for "complaining about Sup Forums" because I said this.

I'm thinking of leaving my corporate job that pays 90k a month and instead joining the CBI as a sub-inspector.

Is this a good idea?

No. What the fuck. Anyway, go to sleep.

lol Krishna onii Chan I'm such a baka I forgot what you recited to me just a moment ago

Why not? I'm not even joking here, I'm fucking bored of corporate life. Don't you think, I'll be able to make it as CBI SI with 50-55k a month?

Who exactly is the SSC exam for anyway?

Are you retarded? Do you want high dowry or what?

Move Iran to the invited section

Please, user, tell me why I'm being retarded. I did an MBA from IIM Lucknow, got a job last year that pays me 90,000 a month but I'm bored as fuck.

I heard of the SSC controversy this week and looked it up since I hadn't heard of it before. Apparently, you can give some simple english-maths test and become a CBI SI (or join the MEA ministry)

Work hard for some 5 years then get a comfy govt job.

I'll be overage by then, user

How old are you now?

>My successful life is boring so I will kick myself in the nuts. That will be entertaining!

Too young for a govt job. Your future will be dead.
Be a corporate dog till 30 atleast. Make some $$$
Then, switch to a govt job. more experience == you can get more govt $$

90k at 25 is cream layer bsdk. Why the fuck do you wanna leave that and get a govt job?
If you don't like money, you can send it to me, chutiya.

I'm sorry, guys, I know I sound like an asshole, but I this job is killing me with boredom. I don't even know why I did an MBA or why I took this job. There's no pressure from my parents to earn, they're cool even if I go become a teacher in some village.

Joining the CBI seems like an interesting thing that'll at least keep me form losing my mind from boredom.

What do you mean? Can you even apply to govt. jobs after you're 30?

32 is the age limit and yes 30 is the correct age to get into govt jobs. And if you're bored you can do something entertaining in your free time in office

Abey ganduuuu. Get some experience and switch jobs. Maybe a law firm, or a apply for a uni job or something like that. Get a PhD and teach Uni students. Comfy fucking life.

>32 is the age limit and yes 30 is the correct age to get into govt jobs
How does this make sense? Wouldn't you be better off joining early so that you get promoted early as well? How does joining the same job after you're 30 make sense?

>uni job
>teach
Not interested

>law firm
what?

Again, other than the low pay what's wrong with CBI? Apparently you get to take exams to become a DSP after 3 years

gor*A btfo

>Want to teach village kids
>Isn't interested in teaching uni kids
Uni job is comfy as fuck. Learn the same thing every year and teach the same damn thing every year. Get a PhD. Boom x3 salary and do the same thing. And work timings are also chilled.
You got an MBA degree from IIM for fucks sake man. Don't throw it all away

What's your story Dutch-kun?

>Want to teach village kids
It was just an example, man.

>Don't throw it all away
You don't know what it's like to get what you've been aiming for and then realize that it's pretty fucking bland. I donno, man, I just want to do something interesting that makes me feel alive.

And that's why work like an ant for another 5 years. Save some $$. And do whatever the fuck you want.

It'll become a routine later.
Try doing something else. Maybe start working out. Or try cooking. Or boxing yada yada yada yada

been posting on Sup Forums since about 2007 when I was like 12

now I only post anti-white stuff on int because its the only fun thing to come out of Sup Forums in the last 5 years

>Save some $$
I'll save about 35-45 lakhs, what then, it doesn't seem like a big amount to me. Hell, my MBA cost 20 lakhs

Yea, maybe. I hope this is just a phase and passes, to be honest

Do it on Sup Forums
They get assblasted. That too with my flag. Kek. Good way to spend time

>I'll save about 35-45 lakhs.
You already have an MBA. Move into the stock market. Lotta young people just let their money rot in the bank. Don't do that.
My dad bought 2 plots in late 1990s for fucking 1 lakh each.. Now, it's work over 1.3 crores each.
Stock market is just an example. You do you.

I've got enough money from my parents, man. Don't need more. I know I'm being annoying, but, please, could discuss what options I have outside of corporate jobs?

I can only think of
>SSC (UPSC is too much work)
>NGOs

Don't work. Buy some plots, rent it out. Become a landlord.
Or buy some cars, rent it out to Uber drivers. Retire early.

Only government job? Or private non corporate jobs?
Well, there's education. Other than that, I can't think of any. You have an MBA, it's too late.
SSC and NGOs it is.

Fuck. Can I become a lawyer or a judge at this point or is it too late?

>Law firm
I was talking about corporate law. But you're gonna hate it too.
And lol no. To become a judge, you need 10 years of experience as a layer.
And bachelor's in law is another 3 years.
You're ded.
Honestly, just stfu and wagecuck like an ant. Don't spend much, retire early.

I wake up before sunrise and immediately offer prayers to Krishna, then I do pranam to the deity of the sun, Surya, as the sun slowly rises from the horizon, next proceed to a shower, clean my teeth using a Neem twig.

I then face either north or east on a pure sheet positioned on pure grounds, that remains undisturbed by any other object or article. I take 3 sippings of holy water and proceed to put on my forehead, bosom and tow arms a round mark of red powder (tilak). I then meditate on brahman itself for several minutes, before bowing and chanting mantras to the murtis of 5 deities (namely Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesh, Devi and Surya, also known as Panchayatana puja) as a means to raise to higher planes of the swinging pendulum of birth to death to rebirth (in order to the avoid duldrums of lower planes of existence which ulitmately distract the finite brain from contemplation of atman and brahman).

I've read the Vedas and Upanishads 108 times already and can recite Puranas off by heart, all in their original sanskrit. I've also studied the systems of logic from Nyaya, veered off into the Nastika metaphysics of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika, Advaita and Dvaita systems of ontology, the mathematics of Aryabhatta and countless Sutras on all topics and fields.

I avoid all tamasic foods and activities and try to avoid maya (worldly pleasures and attachments) as much as possible, as such all I own is an saffron shawl and i spoil all morsels of food with drops of water, to dull the taste (attachment to sensory pleasures only leads to misery and suffering). I do this because the entire material universe is a merely a distraction from reuniting the soul with the unknowable, infinite and immutable mind that underlies everything one materially senses. I haven't deliberately looked at a woman in 3 years (let alone touched or spoken to one) and I subsist solely off of begging for alms.

Fuck my life

Stfu cunt. You're getting 90k and you're only 25. Take some risk and enjoy your life.

They're here.

Peter Bhosdika
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0XIC7SHntE

Maybe I'm just depressed, I donno

>avoid all tamasic foods

pants on head retarded

fugly 4/10

Smoke weed. Better than throwing away your money on some doctor and their prescription drugs.
What about other things? Friends? Relationships?

Yeh Braapkumari ka naam kya hai

>Friends? Relationships?
All that's taken care of. It's just spending 10 hours a day on inane, tedious shit, even if it pays well, makes me wanna shoot myself

>leaf
Figures

>Braap

That's just like your opinion bhai

>He doesn't want her to sit on his face
Gays detected

Than wtf is your problem. Just smoke some weed. Workout. Buy a posh overpowered bike and travel every weekend.

Do you travel? I feel refreshed after visiting a new country or countries I like going to.

I'm somewhat in a similar situation. I think it's called a quarter-life crisis.

>Than wtf is your problem
I donno, man. I find everything unfulfilling and tedious. I'm tired of working everyday in formals and coming back just to have dinner and sleep. Then going out with friends on weekends to gorge in restaurents. I'm bored of talking to girls and going out for movies.

I want to do some shit that brings excitement in my life. Why do you think I keep coming to Sup Forums?

Take this is as a warning as well, bro. What are you doing with your life?

I'm not talking about some temporary stuff like vacations. I want to do something that makes me feel alive. That's where this entire discussion began, I mentioned I wanted to join the Central Investigation Agency for a job that pays half as much as my current corporate job

>Central Investigation Agency

Kaha rehta hai be?

>What are you doing with your life.
I honestly don't know. I like to give advice to random people than follow it. Everyone's like that I guess.
Currently at my lowest point in my life. Low key depression. Back year in the first year itself. Fuck. Socially awkward unlike my 10+ years school friends who are leading comfy life in other universities.

Oh, wait fuck, meant CBI

Think of going abroad for post-grad if you can. That's what I should have done

>ctrl+f 'poo'
>zero results
What's happening?

Bhai, I have 2 subjects to clear this sem. Then I'll have another 3 years. Regret regret regrets
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The grass is always greener on the other side. You might live to regret the change but it's always worth trying something new like starting your own business.

Our lives

>The grass is always greener on the other side
This. Can't stress this enough. One of the two golden rules of life. The other is "never underestimate anyone or anything"

Btw, are you the same Fingolian whose sister went to India few years ago and posted about it in /desi/?

Depression doesn't help either. I just want to go back to 9th grade, getting straight A s and staring at classroom qts.

Yes. She hasn't gone back since :D

What's the story?

Nothing much, he posted that she was going to India and I was teasing him about her getting dicked down by BIG BIHARI LUND etc.

>BIG

>Afghanistan
I kindly reject your invite poojesh pootel.

seething bacchabaaz terrorist

seething poo currycel

oh look currycel is on

you guys seriously need to do something about him, he's unhinged

I've seen this guy a few times, red pill me on him

self hating half punjabi pakistani half punjabi indian iirc

I am trying to get him into my discord, he's too funny. A lot of what he says is true and applicable to most indians as well kek.

Link to discord?

why, who are you

>half punjabi pakistani half punjabi indian
So, he's a fucking SHER DA PUTTAR

Stop giving him attention, hell stop.

he's right tho, being an indian or paki or bengali or whatever indian sucks in the west, women don't really like you guys, sometimes I feel bad for yall

Doesn't apply on us PUNJABI BULLS though

eh idk about that, I honestly can't tell indians apart for the most part (except extremes like really light skinned north indians and the dark skinned ones in the south), for the most part both groups look alike to me anyway

Say that to our face and not online and see what happens

Cringe.

they look beta, I'd break all of them, they're probably all 5'6 as well lmao