Any Finns here who’ve gone through conscription?

Any Finns here who’ve gone through conscription?

Tell me about your experiences. Do all males or just a tiny portion in Finland go through THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=jbKvCjINWnY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was fun time, I like forests and my country. Food was great and skiing sucks

And now that I bothered to watch your video I was baited here. Fuck you :DDD

no homo

>It was fun time

Yes it was

>Yes it was

A bunch of rednecks fucking around in a forest for 6 months like it was still 1946

Almost all men go. I thought I would hate it but it ended up being fairly fun and I made a lot of new friends. Spurdoing around in the woods is surprisingly comfy.

>almost all
about half
10% are siwarriors and 40% get liberated

Wow I bet Finns don't even have mandatory gay sex during their conscription.

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
This is a better video thb.

What are you implying with this?

Hnnngh
>tfw no boys to fool around with in speedos

Fun times. You'll make a lot of friends and get a lot of "interesting" memories unless you are some sort of turbosperg. It's a nice break from routine if you go between high school and university but it probably sucks if you go there too late or with a wrong attitude.
This video sums it up nicely.

Would you trade snow for jungle? I would trade jungle for snow.

When you're there you hate it
Afterwards you realise it was the best time of your life
Unless you're some kind of an assburger or had an extremely shitty job

>tfw conscription was cancelled the year I was due to join
fuck my shit up

There are many interesting things in jungle though

Winter time was kinda horrible unless you really like the feel of freezing wet clothes and your toes falling off.

last time I checked 2/3 of all men finish reservist training but whatever helps you sleep at night :^)

No thanks

Wanna have sex? Only if you're male

Yes I love cleaning everyone's rifles.

Why not volunteer?

>It was fun time,
>food was great
>I like forests

niin no, jotkut pääsi tekemään
>hyvii hommii

This. Served as signalman and i hated every single second of it. Even the thought of having to run in a forest with that cable reel hanging over my ass makes me uncomfortable

Overall great experience

youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw

ei semmosia oo olemassa

t.kuski

Everyone male citizen has to do it except Jehova's witnesses and those who choose to do civilian service or people who are disabled/retarded.

That's a different thing, Less comfier without lazy bumfuck roommates that take all the blame.

I didn't have to do it t- drug addict

Yeah, he also said disabled/retarded

Did it, enjoyed my time. Didn't make any friends since I'm a sperg, didn't get in better shape since my job didn't require much physical activity. About the only time in my life I felt useful tbf

Why would anyone do that desu

They dont mention all the gay shit that goes on there

w-what you mean?

Lewd

Note how you make a shitty post about finns and it gets instantly flooded by these attention loving mongrels Lmao

And? Something wrong with that?

Tbf OP did literally ask for their replies
>Tell me about your experiences

>That Bomfunk MCs track in the end

Brings back the memories.

You have to either do civil service or go trough that hell. I'm choosing civil service.

>I'm choosing civil service.
>choosing
underage ban. what the hell are you doing here?

>hell
What do you think happens there?

that's just gay my man

ei parempaakaa tekemistä

It was a big waste of time but I guess it had it's moments. Made bunch of good friends and also saw some of the dumbest men this country has to offer.

80% of men go through constriction. If you don't, you have either gone civilian service or have C-papers relieving you of all peacetime duty. Either way, if you haven't gone to the army, some employers might not hire you if they have an equally skilled and qualified alternative job applicant. Your future father-in-law might also see you in a bad way especially if you were in civilian service, since most of them are hippies or physically or mentally too weak for army.

Over all army is seen as a learning experience and something that turn a boy to a man, since it teaches group work, leadership, discipline and taking care of yourself.

it's either stupid fun or hell with mornings. Over all a nice experience

Dear god why was I not born a Finn?

Only with Military Police. They're the biggest fags you can ever find in the army. Also most of the female volunteer conscripts could be found there

>hurr durr i learnt to be a real man in army when i was trated like a child for 6 months
Worst joke ever.

It is cold for 8 months of the year, with 5 of them having snow.
Jungle is 12 months of the year

I'd rather keep the snow

>come to a thread about FINNISH conscription
>hurt your butt because it's full of finnish people
Jajajajaja

The absolute state of hambrientinian education