America YES!!!! You’re a Criminal If You Don’t Use Transgender Approved Language

Looks like Sweden is off the hook for now

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/22/west-virginia-transgender-pronoun-crime/

>West Virginia University (WVU) has told its 29,000 students that they are breaking federal law if don’t agree to use the pronouns — including ‘he’ or ‘she,’ ‘zir’ or ‘hir’ etc. — preferred by each person who claims to be transgender.

>WVU says using the wrong pronouns is a crime because the United States departments of justice and of education insist that transgender people are protected by decades-old sexual discrimination law.

>The new claim is imposed in a university statement that defines the rights of the relatively few students who are confused about their gender. Because it is a list of “rights,” it doubles as as a list of diversity commandments for all normal students;

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/25/transgender-teacher-awarded-60k-improper-pronouns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/2

>You have the right to be treated according to the gender you identify with. Your school cannot require you to provide legal or medical evidence in order to have your gender respected.

>You have the right to be called by the name and pronouns consistent with your gender identity.

>You have the right not to be bullie d [sic]or harassed because you are transgender or gender non-conforming. If you are bullied or harassed contact your Title IX Coordinator,

>You have the right to equal educational opportunities regardless of your gender, including your gender identity or expression, or your race, nationality, or disability. This includes not being punished or excluded from school activities or events because you are transgender or gender non-conforming.

>You have the right to dress and present yourself in a way that is consistent with your gender identity, so long as you follow rules for how to dress that apply to all students. This includes how you dress at school every day as well as for dances, graduation, and other school events.

>You have the right to use restrooms, locker rooms, and other facilities that are consistent with your gender identity, and can’t be forced to use separate facilities. There are several WVU Gender Inclusive Restrooms on campus.

>You have the right to privacy concerning your transgender status and gender transition. Any such information kept in school records must be kept private and not shared without your permission unless the school has a legitimate reason that it not based on gender bias.

>You have the right to join or start a Gay-Straight Alliance or Pride Alliance, and to have your group treated like other student groups. WVU Spectrum is West Virginia University’s student-run organization dedicated to providing a social space for LGBTQ people and their allies in north central West Virginia.

Freedom of speech, I would call them whatever I wanted to

title IX only protects sex, not sexual orientation. you are either male or female on your drivers license and this statute is to mostly prevent things like sports discrimination.
transgender is not a sex, it is a sexual orientation which is NOT the same thing, the fags have been screaming that for years.

>Freedom of speech
This. I dare them to try to circumvent the constituion. If there is any kind of federal law governing speech it should be stuck down immediately as the 1st amendment is the MOST important part of the constitution .

I should also mention that i myself am a degenerate tranny but think that people should be free to call me whatever they want, just like i am free to call them whatever i want. Most people call me mam anyways, but because i am legally male any time i have any ID shown they will get visibly confused and i just explain im a boy.

Demanding that other people should have to say certain things is a DIRECT violation of the 1st amendment. So fucking what if someone calls me a he or an it. They are just fucking words. Yes, it might be mean to call someone something sometimes but so FUCKING WHAT. Hurting peoples feelings should not be against the law as its the most rediculous notion iv ever seen in my life. Anyone could claim ANYTHING hurt their feelings and you would find very quickly a law based not on facts but on what people say hurts their feelings would devolve in mass censorship of even government approved topics and the left would quite literally eat itself.

Why do Trans get upset if you use the wrong gender? It's a mistake, not a crime.

My gender is god, if you're not worshipping me you should be jailed.

We should gas all trannies.

Good thing the "I forgot, sorry, these people all have their own varied sets of pronouns now" defense could safely be taken to trial without a lawyer.

>University
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

I think it's continually and refusing to use the right pronouns. Accidental, they don't care.

just take advantage of it
claim you are transgendered and that your preferred pronouns are attack helicopter

Cry babies and leftists go out of their way to find ways to be outraged and offended at anything. I am a tranny and even tho my parents still call me he all the time i have never once got mad at them for it. I would prefer they didnt and its kind of lame that they do which is why i dont talk to them very often, but if they want to call me he thats their choice.

Getting mad that other people hurt your feelings is just so immature and regressive. You are admitting you are too much of a child to be able to handle what other people might say.

According to leftist vernacular, sex and gender are different, and the term "gender" does not appear in Title 9 at all. So when they try to say that Title 9 applies to transgender people, that is the executive branch interpreting the law, which is an unconstitutional violation of checks and balances. But what else is new from this admin?

This is what happens when you give them gay marriage

Slippery slope and all that

I agree with these.

But OP's post, I am strongly agaisnt on the grounds of The Fucking First.

But considering this I bet the breitbart article has distorted what actually happened, and in reality the faculty just reminded the students to use the right pronouns.

I live in a country where the tabloids blame a crowd control disaster on the victims and just the other day, one of thme (the Express) tried to have us all beleive the EU wants to ban us from calling jam 'jam' and selling eggs by the dozen.

Breitbart have been caught out lying before. Don't take what they say as gospel, for fuck's sake.

Also
>xir

Really? That's dumb.

Have fun getting ostracised

This, there is no reason anyone of us couldn't draw the line even further and just claim "muh feelings!" Everytime something doesn't go like we wanted it to.

Fuck literally millions of toddlers that never got a fucking spanking. What happened to all teh hard asses why are there pussies in every direction??

>Universities decide what's constitutional
Lol no

Gender is a social construct thus whatever special snowflake gender they have doesn't matter.

This is why you are autistic and have no social life or friends.

actually doing that this year.

Part of a club on campus that is pushing "muh pronouns" really hard. We're claiming to be ammo-sexual (compact, sub-compact, and full size are our pronouns shitlord).

if they don't call us by our pronouns we'll report them to the org group that enforces this shit.

>Fuck literally millions of toddlers that never got a fucking spanking
To be fair as much as i hate tumblrinas and sjw's spanking isnt the answer and only makes people more crazy. The problem is that they are spoiled and entitled. There are lots of other ways to effectively punish children without harming them.

Title IX protects everyone

Lol I would like to see them fucking arrest me.

Also, none of these are rights, I don't think people know what rights are anymore.

WVU? Isn't West Virginia red as fuck? Where are the good ol boys when you need them?

>western european and american universities
kekekekekekk
I study political science which is one of the most sjw subjects in the west yet half of our teachers are conservatives and the rest is actually trying to hide how progressive they are

also no leftists. Everyone is economically right wing, or they atleast shill for economically right wing parties.

I never paid much attention to that bullshit but now I'm curious.
Do I have to guess what they identify as beforehand?
What is the correct label? what the hell is a "zir" or "hir"?
If I don't study gendershit am I expelled automatically ?
What if I don't give a shit and calling them sir or madame as it is the only thing I am capable of knowing when speaking to a stranger?

>You have the right to be called by the name and pronouns consistent with your gender identity.

So, "hir Humptydumpty" could be a correct term referring to a human that wants to be respected by other human beings?

I don't get that whole gendertralala at all. Maybe I'm too old for that shit.

Any sjw here
Is "it" acceptable?

talking about yourself again?

>mfw I chose to get my masters degree in England instead of America

Fuck, I really dodged a bullet there.

There's no point in going to their universities when Soviet Subversion has already turned them away from teaching and to non-issues related to equality.

How long do you guys think that the Americans will have before they completely meltdown and collapse from the implanted virus of Social Marxism?

>mfw someone makes their pronoun nigger

Yup see how far that gets us. It's real life not my little pony, they never learn fear and never learn respect.

The world WILL hurt you, they have to learn that.

When people are retarded as you, they probably struggle to get into a college anyway.

Almost all colleges are liberal, no matter how conservative their surroundings

private schools are really the only exception

still smarter than you though, how is that phd going?

You say that as if it's a bad thing. I pity those that attend college with these worthless mutants.

I can still ignore them, right?
It's not a crime yet to not say anything to or even associate with those kinds of people.

Jews have taken ALL post secondary schools

They are re-education facilities now

My computer networking bachelors. Quite well ty

not really, if they look like a girl im gonna say she, if they look like a dude im gonna say he, if they complain ill say im undiagnosed but on the spectrum and get pronouns wrong anyways and i have it way worse than them because society views me as "retarded" but views them as "beautiful and brave" and call them ableist and idk ill think of more on the fly
bottom line is theyre that hons will be called he and if they protest i will call them ladyboys

>computers
so you really were talking about yourself before

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORLD.

I dunno, i guess that MIGHT hold true to the university bureaucracy if they're considered state/public employees, but like hell "it's against muh law" for students to refuse to put up with the 9001 genderfluid self-identifications they keep inventing for themselves literally every day.

and if they cry and push it then use their SJW rules against them and begin self-identifying as whatever stupid bullshit you want. and change it up daily. that way you can ream them for not using the correct pronoun. they probably will naturally accept it since these cultural marxist loons are in a constant state of flux over terminology and nonsense-words they invent.

>gendered locker rooms are for the safety and comfort of people, primarily women

>essentially everyone who would want to use the other gender's lockerroom are men who want to be women

>literally making their lockerrooms an uncomfortable and unsafe feeling space

These people are fucked up in the head.

They do realize that essentially any man, regardless of how he identifies, will still fuck women, right?
Most* self proclaimed fags will still hit it if you're attractive.

title IX has made men and womens soccer, so just sue for queer soccer and see how well it "protects everyone"

>be Australian uni student
>call everyone bloke and dude

>WVU

If you're a tranny, what the fuck are you doing going to Morgantown.

>sometime in the future
>be me
>walking down the street
>see bearded guy walking towards me
>feel friendly today
>as he approaches I say, "hello sir"
>big mistake
>"I IDENTIFY AS A TRIGENDER POLYKIN OF COLOR AND I USE THE PRONOUNS XI, XIZ, XIZEM YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!!!!"
>I try to explain to xiz that I meant no harm
>too late, he's already called the SWAT team
>despite my best attempt to run, the SWAT vans catch up with me
>I die in a hail of gunfire

I'm gonna sue for bmi >25 soccer, get fat and become fucking Messi.

well actually the later parts of the constitution have more importance than the first parts (thats how the prohibition was ended)

I identify as an 1800s White slave master. My pronouns are Master/Master/Master's. Respect my identity, shitlord.

>It's penetrated West Virginia

The ship's going down Captain

genesis 5:2 says that there are two genders.

if you get in trouble with the school (or the law) because of not saying xe/xir/xirs to a transfluid otherkin, simply sue for religious discrimination.

>police
>having guns

that sounds pretty problematic

This is in West Virginia...fucking shit man. Marxism is cancer, we need to kill all who are infected

And yourself. At uni/college or mums basement?

>not Massa/Master/Master's

What the fuck? Are they trying to say it would be illegal for me to call a woman "he"? I don't think that's discrimination. Even leaving out the transgender bit, this is absolutely absurd.

I'm a WVU alum. I really cannot wait until some freshman from McDowell County takes the cute "girl" he just met home from the frat party to discover "she" has a penis. The asswhoopin' he gonna lay down will be epic and so will the alums that flock to his defense when WVU tries to punt him back to the coalfields. This is what happens when you let some half-faggot from Ohio run your school.

neither, i finished my liberal arts degree years ago but can't find a job

Already have intramural rugby on campus to sate the queers

Fuck this shit. Free speech, something,something, 1st ammendment.

kekkle my jekkle ya spekkle
have a pepe for your troubles

>
Do it now. Be a hero.

Thumbnail is actually kind of cute but with a closer look it starts failing hard.

>You have the right to keep your gender and transition etc secret
>People who don't use your retarded pronouns are criminals

Cognitive dissonance at it's best

pretty sure the trannies are the mistake in this situation m8

Post feet pls.

It doesn't work like that

>Freedom of speech is breaking the law

Liberal logic is amazing

Title IX only protects women dipshit

>receive a nickname you don't like in school
>anyone who uses nickname to refer to you is breaking the law.

These morons are so short-sighted.

there are different levels going on here. on one level, you have gender identity disorder which seems to be based on improper neurological development. most people with that condition just want to be left alone and fit in

then you have people who jump on that and use it to get attention, and then even more people who make shit up, group it with the legitimate cases of GID, and then piggyback to get attention. Nothing they say or feel has any scientific backing of any kind whatsoever.

basically, you have people with a tragic neurological disorder on one hand, and a bunch of special snowflakes looking for attention. the sad thing is they're much louder than legitimate transpeople and as a result fuck things up for the rest of us as everyone assumes all trannies are like the made up fairy tale zir hir lunatics.

A lust for attention, purely selfish behaviour, and a complete disregard for reality defines the transtrender types, whereas real transpeople have to find a way to cope with having a brain and body that are at odds with each other.

t. tranny

freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to be a cunt. you make it sound like you can walk out into the public and scream I hate niggers and queers and there will be no consequences. You would lose your jobs, your friends, your family will get harassed, your life would be ruined. your freedom only applies here on Sup Forums not irl retards

Stick to your guns on this.

>you make it sound like you can walk out into the public and scream I hate niggers and queers and there will be no consequences

Thats exactly what freedom of speech and freedom of expression mean

Its nu male cuck society that thinks otherwise

You don't know what the First Amendment protects or not, dumbass. You're not a lawyer. You're also not an American. Just shut the fuck up and tie me kangaroo down.

>How long do you guys think that the Americans will have before they completely meltdown and collapse from the implanted virus of Social (((Marxism)))?
honestly? November. If Hillary wins the looneys will be running the asylum, and if Trump wins they will riot in the streets. Hell, even if Hillary wins there's a chance of riots anyway. things are going to come tumbling down, the only thing left to do is wait for sweet death to come

who would want to hang out with those types??

stop, this guy's a shitty troll. don't bother feeding

Auzzie's should fear the next emu uprising. That cop is lucky to have walked away with his life.

>Hi, I'm a trans-PhD with trans-tenure and I identify as having a trans-$10 million per annum salary.

What I lack in qualifications, work ethic, intelligence, people skills, teaching ability, experience, morals, integrity, creativity, originality,peer reviewed publications, knowledge, basic understanding of the principles of my field, basic literacy, basic numeracy and even basic first grade education, I more than make up for in terms of the diversity quotas that I meet and the number of non-gendered pronouns that I bring to the department.

No it protects everyone. Coordinators investigate every case thoroughly, be it man, woman, man-woman, woman-man, man-woman-man, est. I've had to train in this shit it goes deep.

FREEDOM ISNT FREE
TREE OF LIBERTY HAS TO BE WATERED WITH THE CONCESSIONS OF BETAS
USA

There are transgender fetishist who identify as women because it gets them off.

Shut the fuck up or I'll tell the emu to sleep with your wife again.

>university sets this precedent themselves
>one of their teachers accidentally uses "she" when referring to a SJW
>hundred million dollar lawsuit ensues that they can't defend themselves from

AMERISHART CANT HANDLE THE BANTS

Careful there champ, you don't know if I have a wife, if I am male, if I am of this binary gender system

Classic weasley leftist argument.

Put a bullet through your face, dipshit.
No one ever claimed that freedom of speech protected you from other people disagreeing with you. I want to be free to scream "I hate cucks", and I want you cucks to be free to hate me for my beliefs. That is freedom.

What you want is for me to be arrested AND for you to have the right to hate me. You want your freedom and you want to take mine, but you don't even realise this because the left holds all the power and the idea of you losing your power of speech doesn't even occur to you.

You are a sad, pathetic child coward.

So, basically as long as it fits their narcistic nature they ride that genderidentity train and leave when it gets boring or not getting enough attention anymore but leave the ones with the real problem behind never giving a fuck about?

That's what I would call hypocrites and rotten to the core

Thanks for answering.

Prep the emu, faggot.

>tfw the grim stories into the future Sup Forums used to post ages ago are coming true.

Sup Forums was right again

Really weak mate
Are you new here? You seem new here.

I go to WVU. I've never seen anything like this.

oh fug forgot about them. yeah they're just gay, and I don't think they transition. If they do then their therapist is being extremely irresponsible by encouraging them to transition.

I had a guy on the same floor as me in my apartment complex, he said he was trans but also a lesbian, so he likes women. He'd go out partying wearing frumpy dresses and high heels. I felt embarrassed for him tbqh.

This is also part of the bad thing with the whole tranny movement recently. There are different reasons for the same symptoms. Some people like him need psychotherapy, where as others show benefits from hormone therapy to help with the dissonance between their brain and their body which isn't present in fetishists who are male in brain and body.

yeah, it'd be like it being trendy to say you have cancer, cutting your hair off, and then trying to convince people to give you special treatment because of your "cancer" that has no physical basis. That'd end up fucking things up for real cancer patients, and give them a bad reputation in general.

And if you try and point this out to anyone you get shunned. I've tried going to lgbt groups irl and every single time I get kicked out for "hate speech" even though I'm trans. most of these people are fucking idiots who can't think independently

This emu says you owe him money. I'd pay up if I was you.

>discrimination law
I don't think discrimination laws say anything about 'respecting pronouns'

No one will ever be taken to court based on this, they would need a much stronger argument and that means they would need to pass a new law - the First Amendment will prevent that from happening

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/25/transgender-teacher-awarded-60k-improper-pronouns/

This is fucking terrifying. Is this really the world these idiots want to live in?

If I ever planned on having kids I would absolutely home school them. No one should have to put up with this brain washing insanity.

>west virginia
>a red state that is over 90% white
>this much cancer
I don't want to live on this planet anymore