What the fuck happens here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanar_Dag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

islam and ex-soviets

They have some cool, snackbar style architecture, but looking at pictures from their capital cities they seem poor as fuck.

Kazakhstan is ok, others are deserts with shit

Oh look, the wh*Te pigskins are talking shit about other countries again?
Don't you pigskins get tired of being so fucking arrogant, condescending and rude? Can't wait until me and my kin demographically replace you.

Totalitarism
Except for based Kyrgyzstan

t. t*rkmen

Olga Perovskaya country. :)

That stupid churkas below south Kazakhstan absolutely don't deserved any respect even from shithole like mine. Just imagine how bad is your shitiskinistans if I hate them more than my shitty home parasha.

I fucking hate wh*Te """people""""

>flag
Because you lick their asses

only ass I lick is my BLACK queen's ass

fucking lowlanders were a mistake

Netherlands is full of Turks, and he's obviously one of them.

Problem, wh*Tey? This is not the Netherlands, this is the TÜRKerlands.

No. It's Netherlands and you just parasite.

This is the TÜRKerlands. You live TATARIA. wh*Toid

Tataria is what you will never achieve. You can only destroy your own homeland because you idiot and run away to Russia to work illegally and live 100 people in one shack. Because you have no brain for anything, even for usual worker.

Lucky you're behind a computer. I would break your wh*Toid face.

TATARSTAN from Karelia to Kamchatka!

Tatars whiter than you and they have decent economy, churka parasite.

WROOOOOOOOOR WROOOOOR

is it all the stan countries ?

no there's also afghanistan and pakistan in the south but it's not central asia like OP pic

>what the fuck happens here ?

Kazakhs are Russian cockslaves
K*rg*z are the cockslaves of the Kazakhs, which means they are the cockslave of the cockslave
Uzbeks hate everyone and have a bigger military than the total population of K*g*zstan
Turkmens are basically North Korea without the hating outsiders thing
Tajiks are basically (F)arsi and have nothing in common with the rest

not islamic terrorism thanks to the soviet union

Dictatorship, poverty, and religious zealousness. So basically the same as like 80% of the world.

uzbek subhuman, we can annihilate ur pathethic country within a week, and numbers wont help you
oh wait, we can just close the borders and your economy will collaps lmao

Hahahaha here comes the Karluk subhuman again with his petty threads

keep sucking slav dick you fucking mongol rape babies, your countries military is a joke and without russia helping you we would destroy your shithole country and rule central asia once more

you cucks cant fight at all
your best military forces were our kipchak nomads, and when they left you, you started suck at every war
say thanks to dzungars that we didnt conquer Tashkent forever

Many churkas.

>vojadt
Wut?

are any of them blonde or are they all euro/asian mixed rape babies

Used to be cucked by the Russians, currently in the process of getting CHINKED

typical Kazakh, he enjoys to be ruled by foreigners like the pathetic cuck he is

Huge Islamic revival:
Islamic schools opening and mosques being built, slowly getting over soviet atheistic influence

Are you guys mostly "moderate Muslims"? Because I know Uzbekistan but not really Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan is a desert and shit outside of major cities too.

doping usage in sports

still mad bro? ---> dont forget about your cheap girls in whorehouses here, they are making like, 30% of your country's economy?
other 30% is a worker migrants which work for almost a cup of plov lmao
and 40% is your cotton industry, which may fall, because you idiots dried Aral sea

pls describe central asians from your perspective

yes we are
most of the terrorists from central asia in isis are uzbeks and kyrgyzs

Yeah I know Iranians who travel in Kazakhstan who always tell me that you guys are peaceful muslims, but are you overall Muslims?

I don't consider your shithole to be a country, you are just another province of Russia you mongol rape baby

kyrgyzs are bro tier, sometimes they get too cocky, now they are larping as a democratic state
uzbeks are breeding like rats, our whole south is filled with them, cheap work force, good cuisine tho, cant deny that
Turkmenistan seems like to be a North Korea light, their president literally banned black colour cars because he believes that black colour brings bad luck
Dont know much about Tajikistan

I bypassed Kazakhstan on train once
It was giant field with hundreds of tiny houses and every single one of them had satellite dish attached to roof
once in a while there was a tree or even two
eventually our train was stopped and Kazakh golden horde boarded us, they've been searching for drugs

Thet're pretty Secular. Not >moderate, civilized actually. Absolutely not the mad savages that are Muslims of Middle East.
Also there's a sizeable Orthodox Christianity presence since Russian Empire times, mostly in the North.

whatever you say bro
success truly breeds jealousy
being a muslim here is more like a tradition, "our ancestors were muslims so we are too"
but luckily our government controls everything about religion so this durka wahabi shit didnt spread at all

Google camel spiders and see whats happening there. Fuck, I can't even link because they are so disgusting.

> once in a while there was a tree or even two
There's literally only one tree on the Astana-Almaty road not counting Balkhash lake area.
And its a fucking landmark, we took a night over there and were woken up by a group of tourists taking pictures and leaving ribbons. There was also a bunch of stray dogs living there with fucking nothing as far as the eye can see (which is pretty far in the endless stepe).

>camel spiders
Fucking disgusting. Are these common ?

Why is Central Asian snackbar architecture so much better than Middle Eastern snackbar architecture?

>There was also a bunch of stray dogs living there with fucking nothing as far as the eye can see (which is pretty far in the endless stepe).

There used to be Kazakhs on horses there too until your country decided that it would be better for them work in factories and live in concrete blocks. Feeling any guilt, Nikita?

Because that's just Iranian architecture with added minarets (probably as a result of Ottobooism).

They don't even come from that region. They come from desert areas like in Libya, Egypt etc. People here also fry them and eat them, along with crickets and scorpions.

Yeah but I mean do kazakhs still believe Islam's theology even though Islam is taken more as a tradition?
Yeah wahhabism is hated by everyone, even Saudis hated it when it appeared. I'm a pious half Persian muslim but I'm not a zealot and I know that Middle Easterns are the ones being hardcore into Islam

>Yeah but I mean do kazakhs still believe Islam's theology
pretty much yes

Well, the only reason to visit Turkmenistan really is because gif related. I've read some travel stories and apparently there are literally millions of them because of the heat this pit is transmitting. Imagine camping there and being surrounded by millions of these devilish fucks and many more disgusting creatures. And I'm not even talking about Turkmens here.

Kazakhstan = Muslim Russia
Uzbekistan = le 50% face
Turkmenistan = Best Korea of Central Asia
Kyrgyzstan = most turk Central Asians
Tajikistan = Little Persia
Turkey = le 15% face
Azerbaijan = Turkey minor
Uyghurs = China Turks
Tuvans = violent Turks
Yakuts = reindeer Turks

Nice, pretty sure that if Muslims were mostly like central asians there would be less problems

>Uzbekistan = le 50% face
Why tho?

this is the worst fucking quote tree because I actually have to side with the Russian

god damn, I need to go take a shower to cleanse this filth

Zarathustra probably saw this exact pit and thought it was created by God himself, and then proceeded to base an entire religion around making artificial replicas of this pit. So I guess it must be a nice place.

He probably believes that Uzbeks are Iranian because Transoxiana was a Persian province, he doesn't realize that we slaughtered most Iranians when we arrived probably

>There used to be Kazakhs on horses there too until your country decided that it would be better for them work in factories and live in concrete blocks.
Did that actually sound bad in your head?

so he is right
uzbeks are le 50% because they are a mix of iranians and turkics

Around 50/50 Iranid and Turk.

Reminds me of the tree of life of Bahrain

It was intentionally lit on fire several decades ago actually.

Kazkakhs aren't even turkic at all they are a mongolian colony at best

Nothing wrong with being Iranic, dadash :)
Can you tell me how was your alphabet before Russkis?

>Why is Central Asian snackbar architecture so much better than Middle Eastern snackbar architecture?

You clearly never heard of Egypt's Mosque of Muhammad Ali.

Because arabs sucks in architecture
>Tajikistan = Little Persia
Civilized afghanistan without eagle noses

Well, I know there's one naturally occuring one near Baku that has been worshipped by locals since forever, so I assumed this fits the mould.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanar_Dag

> Tuvans
> violent
What?

>Tuvans = violent Turks
Wtf is wrong with Tuvans ? Their republic in Russia has a South America tier murder rate and i've read before (sure it was on Sup Forums, but it still seems accurate) that they were violent and that their areas were very dangerous.

I don't have anything against Iranians as we adopted most of their culture when we arrived, but we are mostly turkic.

We used mostly arabic alphabet before the ruskies, of course there is the really old turkic runes we used even before that. Right now we are telling the Russians to fuck off and are using the Latin alphabet which is better suited for Uzbek anyway

>uzbak
>mostly turkic
So take your horse and fuck out to steppe

>but we are mostly turkic
>there is the really old turkic runes we used even before that
>we
ppfffhahahahha

Kindly fuck off back to your own country and get killed in an "honor" killing and stop shitting up and misrepresenting my country please

that's technically Turkish since Ali was an Albanian Ottoman official.

Schools and libraries are useless if they're censored. Hospitals I can agree with

Apparently they are still upset about Borat?

Damn if only your commie shithole country didn't force my grandpa to go to germany because he was "causing too much trouble" for speaking his mind against the goverment

stupid cunt

Yes I am UZBEK and proud to be, do you have a problem with that Slave?

Shut the fuck up. These barbarians removed the white limestone from the pyramids to built this absolutely generic piece of garbage mosque.

Pic related is what the pyramids used to look like.

Mashllah, so glad to see my UZBEK brethren on this board. I thought we were extinct

>Yes I am UZBEK and proud to be, do you have a problem with that Slave?
So go back? Seriously, if you live in another country, you have no right to be a nationalist. Either support Germany or shut the fuck up.

Our Mexicans are just as bad as you. All of you are fifth columns. Assimilate or be gassed you ungrateful cur.

>talking tough and patriotic when living in first world country in safety and comfort
really pathethic

uneducated tribalistic mongols
do i need to continue?

Uzbek - mix of tajiks and turkic
Uzbek language - same
Uzbek culture - steal from tajiks
You live in shithole always sart

Islamoids only exist to destroy great culture and art wherever they can.

See

didn't expect a kazakh to agree with me on this, so I respect you, just like I respect Mexicans who live in their own country and try to make it a better place

I would even vote for taxes to help Mexico fend off cartels on their own turf. That's what good neighbors do, not spill their problems onto adjacent countries.

I understand but oh well. I only tried to give an example. I don't like them removing the limestone of pyramids but islamoids always hated monuments/idols of other cultures no matter how ancient or beautiful they were.

Have I ever said something about Germany you fucking mutt? its a nice country but we were forced to move here

If only Öz-Beg Khan did not adopt islam as the main religion...

Sure

>talking tough and patriotic while you are Russias bitch

It would've still been a shithole

I'd rather be mixed with Iranians than mongols or slavs. At least Iranians have culture