Should i take math classes at local high school or would it be waste of time? I never went to high school

Should i take math classes at local high school or would it be waste of time? I never went to high school

Im a neet currently

if you're a grown ass man it's better to learn on your own
take online courses

Buy good textbook and learn at home.

For what reason0

mmm, but the classes are free. And i learn better in structured enviroment. Am i a manchild?

So i could learn some maths and be smart

I would also have a reason to leave my house sometimes

So you can just sign up for the classes for free at your age and do you have to sit with kids? What kind of maths do uou want to learn? Basic trigonometry and calculus?

>So i could learn some maths and be smart
Dude, I've forgotten most of the stuff I've learnt in school because you don't get to do those stuff ever again.

Classes would be with other adults, and theyre free. Maths would be pretty general, calculus statistics etc.

It would help me get to college if i wanted to.

then go for it
may be someone could help you out if you have problem

How old are you now?

Learn to program instead

20, graduated from trade school last year

You're a neet. What could possibly go wrong?
Go for it.

Holy shit do a lot of terns drop out from high achool in Nordic countries? At least education is free there so you can go to an adult high-school.

I went to trade school instead of high school. I have Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration (taloushallinnon merkonomi in finnish).

Roughly half of finns go to high school and other half to trade school.

Its just that the math education in trade schools is severly lacking.

Im too dumb for it, tried to learn it multiple times but never go anywhere

Before getting into math school, check online. See if you like maths. Watch YouTube videos or Coursera courses etc.

I was always pretty good at maths in junior high school

Junior high is easy. It gets frustrating later. Try online course and see if you like em.
Or, just go to the school, ask for a syllabus copy and talk to the staff.

Yeah, its not like it would be much of a commitment anyways.