When did America's status as a Superpower begin to decline. During Bush's era? or are we experiencing it now?

When did America's status as a Superpower begin to decline. During Bush's era? or are we experiencing it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nM1f6xNfwZw
law.nus.edu.sg/ewbclb/events/EACG_Dialogue_Conference2015/pdfs/mak_gglcs_slides.pdf
funker530.com/saudi-soldiers-panic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since we elected DRUMPF

i thought he would make america great again

you thought wrong

After it turned out you can't handle the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan

what about vietnam and nicaraguas

Everything went downhill after 9/11

December 25th, 1991, dissolution of the USSR.

Decline always start at the highest point.

In your dreams.

i dunno m8

Our status as a super power hasn't declined, but people's respect for us has.

2010-2020 i'd say. china is taking over

status is not an objective thing

b-b-but he said he was the best president so far

After Reagan for sure.
>"Let's cut taxes to the corporations. That way they will use their extra money to create jobs."
>No jobs are created
>"It's clearly not the companies fault!"

Overshadowed by the fall of the USSR

hasven aint wrong but china is far from dethroning usa. i'd say it's coming 2020-2030. some of you burgers need to convince trump to nuke the chinese, chinese hegemony sounds a million times than us hegemony

trump is just like reagan in terms of image
he is only as good as the veil he casts

this thread is unironically more cancerous than anything on /r/politics

china is made up. just anglo puppet.

and some people ofc say reagan is one of the best

Ever since your elites starting caring more for money than your country

that's no decline, that was fun

It is difficult to know, it has been a gradual process, but 11 S symbolizes the beginning of the American decline.

Amerifatland was created by traitors freemasons with the human scum no one wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negros slaves who are currently the dominant culture among Amerifat youth. It is evident that this "country' is doomed to failure.

well i said taking over, not taken over. i think xi changing the law to make it legal for him to rule for a longer time says a lot about the changing power structure. north korea and south china sea too

>this thread is unironically more cancerous than anything on /r/politics

After the Iraq insurgency began. We reached our peak shortly after toppling Saddam but before we realized it wouldn't be that easy.

Relative power? LBJ

Absolute power? Bush Jr.

It's a symptom though. Trump is the coffin

Lol, no. Trump is the major slav charm offensive.

Anyone noticed this influx of anti-american memes since Trump was elected? How come there weren't any mutt memes during Obama's presidency even though americans were much more xenophobic and annoying?

The two positions of real power in China, Secretary General and Military Commission Chairman, have no term limits.

Changing the presidency term limits is rather meaningless. The president does nothing and the CCP leader can just ignore him. Just as Deng Xiaoping did 1987-1993.

Poltards inviting more cancerous boomers onto this site

singapore used the same model
youtube.com/watch?v=nM1f6xNfwZw

Firstly. China became decent. Other countries like Russia, India began to grow. USA failed in such outside projects as Iraq and Syria. Europe got mad because of refugees and some countries' politicans disappointed in US gegemony. They want changes.
Then Trump (who looks for me as our Jirinovski) came to power and made it even worse with his words and actions towards EU and other countries.

The Trump era 2015-present has been far worse than any other period on Sup Forums. Your perception of reality is skewed.

I have lived through 10 presidential elections now. None were as cancerous as 2016.

its clear you are new here

when whites drop below the 75% mark.

Singapore’s big companies are state-owned though.

Their State investment corporation owns the controllong shares of 230 companies.

Anti american memes existed way before the internet.

lived through 10 presidential campaigns and you still haven't realized the presidency is children's level teatr? LOL.

I have posted here since /new/.

Who I am is irrelevant though. Americans are far more cancerous nowadays than in the 1990s, I can tell you that.

Why do Blacks reproduce so little?

It was not in 1988.

Bush Sr. was our best president since Eisenhower. Shame the independent populist split the conservative vote...

abortion is a rite of passage for black women

It's still the [Number one economy in the world] in that the rich are the riches in the world and in general the poor have it much better off than the poor in other countries.
And in terms of military presence and capability the US is still number one by far.
The US also provides the most commerce and aid of any nation on the planet.
If it ceased to exist, the world economy would collapse overnight, Israel would Samson the mideast, China would capitulate, eastern asia would go to war and africa would stay the same.

No capital gain/inheritance taxes
lowest VAT in their region.
an open trade policy with its neighbors. japan,. india, U.S, germany, china, and australia.
Singapore's GLC only has a total control in 7 companies and their policy regarding business practice goes as follows
>GLCs operate on a commercial basis and compete on a generally equal basis with private businesses, both local and foreign. Singapore officials highlight that the government does not interfere with the operations of GLCs or grant them special privileges, preferential treatment or hidden subsidies, asserting that GLCs are subject to the same regulatory regime and discipline of the market as private sector companies

what is the singapore beer per capita ratio? can it compete with czechia?

The ghetto is a violent place, they reproduce, but it's a question of surviving

reagan

>Singapore's GLC only has a total control in 7 companies

law.nus.edu.sg/ewbclb/events/EACG_Dialogue_Conference2015/pdfs/mak_gglcs_slides.pdf
This lists 30 directy owned GLCs, and many others that are less directly owned.

Good lie though! Made me search.

They literally don't know about condoms and also welfare family clans

total control in 7 companies (beholden to the say of the singapore government)
I'll list them for you
Singapore Airlines
Singapore Post
Singapore Power
Singtel
SMRT Corporation
ST Engineering
Temerasek holdings.
The rest operates as normal private companies.

Obama unironically. But stupid mistakes were made since the 80's.

What Liberal propaganda trash have you been fed? We're at our strongest right now.

Who cares about that shit anyway?

How many bar beers can you buy for the money you get from your work every month?

>/r/politics
Why do you read it?

Have you actually been to China?

sorry dudes, i forgot the picture.

Columbine
Dot com bubble
9/11

Regan was the point of no return. That's when America went from progression to stagnation, which is the mark of death for any empire throughout history.

Bush and Trump sped up the process, but it was hopeless regardless. The conservatives are too strong, revoking all necessary changes.

No you broccolibrain. He is an extremely obvious proxying britmongrel.

idk but that's AWESOME

Why are you asking? We see that China's economic indicators are growing and soon it will have a big geopolitial power (and it has now, mostly in its near regions). And it's not about China but about all other parties that are pushing USA from total gegemony. I just expressed my thoughts about
>When did America's status as a Superpower begin to decline.
Answering the actual question, yes I have been to Northeast China 10 years ago but I don't think it matters in this context. Also I watched some videos from people working there describing their daily life. And life in big cities is pretty ok (despite their commie laws and internet)

We are still a superpower, and will continue to be so indefinitely. not forever, but indefinitely. It's not because we are better than everyone else, or anything like that. Economics, geography, and population demographics dictate that we will continue to dominate for the next few generations at least. We are the most geographically secure country in the world, and we're the only important developed country whose population demographics isn't turning the entire nation into an old-folks-home.

I'm not trying to gloat, or boast. I don't think we deserve to be a superpower for moral, or merit based reasons. We're just lucky.

A possible derailing events would be if Beijing makes major breakthroughs in AI before Silicon Valley does; and it turns out to be an extremely impactful technology; and it turns out to be something that we can't just steal from them, manhattan-project, reverse engineer, or copy. An American Civil War (probably not going to happen. we are much less divided than we were in the 1860s, or even than we were in the 1960s) wouldn't stop us from rebounding quickly to be a superpower again. The civil war that ended in 1865 was devastating, but we still overtook the British Empire to become the worlds largest economy in 1900 (before, not after, WWI or WWII as a lot of dumb-dumbs believe).

>largest economy in 1900

9/11.

Fucked everything up

FPBP

I don’t think it’s declined in absolute terms. But relatively, China has just caught up

>Iran is your biggest "enemy".
>Literally push iraq and syria into its bosom due retarded foreign policy.
The current american leadership has absolutely no clue what its doing anymore. They're just fumbling around while their grip around the world is slipping.

>9/11 happens
>empower Saudi Arabia's greatest rival
hmmm....

I know our foreign policy is not supposed to be smart, but that would be very neat if it was intentional.

Yeah I seriously doubt that's on purpose, the US dumps retarded amounts of money into saudi-arabia so it can be a reliable ally but the arabs are too dumb and incompetent to do anything, see this example in yemen:
funker530.com/saudi-soldiers-panic/