Alright Sup Forums. We just got our own island. Now we need to setup a new constitution and 10 laws. How goes it?

Alright Sup Forums. We just got our own island. Now we need to setup a new constitution and 10 laws. How goes it?

FREE BOIPUCCI

No Government.

Constant slide threads

NAP

Shut up nigga.

1st we are full, fuck off

The first rule is, there are no rules

Kek id love, kek is life

2nd is minimum requirements are 6'3", IQ 135 and dick size doesn't matter because we don't really use it anyway

No mudslimes.

1) We will allow the free market to run free, The only responsibly of the government in the private sector is to keep jobs in the country.
2) Free speech shall never be infringed.
3) Ownership of any firearm shall never be infringed
4)Islam is banned.
5) You can not immigrant here unless you offer us something
6) We will never take in Refugees.
7) We have set custom's and culture, You follow them our you will have to leave.
8)The only responsibly of a citizen is to contribute.
9) All males must do two years of military service upon graduation, Females must do two years of community service (Unless they have kids).
10) Any money the government spends must be public knowledge.

Thoughts?

3rd is no serbs allowed

taxes? its not free market if it is burdened with taxes

We need taxes (Police,Doctors,School etc) But all tax money spent must be public knowledge

4th no shart in mart

No Christcucks

Income tax
Consumption taxes
Luxury taxes

what else? I find those 3 ok

If you attempt thievery you're liable to be killed by traps or homeowner. No pussy liberal bullshit that punishes the victim.

Property tax. (Farms are exempt)
That's about it.

then I agree with his one I hate property taxes, they remind me of communism and I hate communism, property doesn't earn us anything, you can't tax people because they have/own something, that's why luxury taxes are for

why not ban all religion and dedicate our time to the pursuit of knowledge?

*tips fedora inquisitively*

>carbon tax
>tariff

The expropriation of landed property and the use of rent from land to cover state expenditure;
A high and progressively graded income-tax;
A abolition of the right of inheritance;
The confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels;
The centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by the establishment of a state bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly;
The centralization of transport in the hands of the state;
An increase in the state ownership of factories and instruments of production, and the redistribution and amelioration of agricultural land on a general plan;
Universal obligation to work and creation of labour armies especially for agriculture;
The unification of agricultural with industrial labour, and the gradual abolition of the differences between town and country;
The public education of all children. Abolition of factory labour for children in its present form. Unification of education with economic production.

t. mao fag