The next one who posts will be the haram cum dumpster of the thread

PAJEET REPRESENT
DEOBAND IS THE REAL DEAL, AL MUSLIMEEN

Fuck you, al-diaspora

You are the chosen one

Stop posting my wife in mena.

Fuck Palestinians

lmao there is a problem, we still don't have the seat distribution ayy

Explain this please youtu.be/m2DWRsPv9b4?t=325 Do normal people watch this stuff, how popular is it?

Who do you think is most probably going to win?

youtu.be/AM_AiYOu4zQ?t=12
>based lupin beans

I head that his ally getting more votes than his party was a bitter personal defeat for Berlusconi, is that true?

Why would Italy even let someone as tainted, shamed and despicable as Berlusconi lead a national party? I say this unironically, had Berlusconi come to power, Italy would have been shamed before the world and its reputation would be in the gutter. Even the current far right party is better

nobody will probably have a majority in both chambers of parliament

if you want a % breakdown of votes here it is:
NOTE: x% doesn't mean x% seats and it's too fucking complicated to explain how the system works
>Salvini/Leage 17,64%
>Berlusconi/FI 14,44%
>Melono/FdI 4,26%
>========= 37,49%
>Renzi/PD 21%
>Di Maio/M5S 32%
>Grasso/LeU 3,27%

Yes, it's true, see above
Berlusconi can't run and can't become a PM or an MP for some years.. he just throws his support at his party.

wait! are you italian?
i took you for a fresh off the boat dindu or rebeu.
how dare you tell a manly ass man "no". i'm strong as shit coming in the house. "wait a minute tyrone" ain't going to work with me.

I'm an Italian with a fetish for arab cocks desu

Whos shams and how can I get her pics?

>tfw gashes throwing themselves at me but my mind is elsewhere
i have everything a man can want and yet... still no bf to spoon, hold hands with and cuddle.

what a stupid cunt

>/mena/

Opinion on Oromo protests?

you're gay?
have you tried psychologically analyzing yourself to try and understand why you're gay?
i'm not even sexually attracted to men, just emotionally. the direct opposite of what i am with girls.
i think that my yearning for male affection comes from me never having a brother or an emotionally present father.

Who is this based dude? youtu.be/AM_AiYOu4zQ

are those the guys who don't want a damn to be built?
sexually and emotionally attracted to cocks and men

ahrar sham?

of course both exagerate,but i would say they are about 80% right and it makes me want to hang myself since i will never see a strong arabian country rise in my lifetime.

sidenote: a person that has a sufficient salary and a spouse will most likely spend more time on religion,since he has already achieved his goals

Fag

bitch ass Algerian calling 1973 a defeat what gives him the right to ridicule the war my country won while his country his country cant even take on a bunch of pooroccans who worship their king punk ass bitch the military aid we receive from America (mark military and not food or some other shit) isn't even crucial and the army would do well even if it was removed or cut down

y-you too Morocco? :3

I got way too triggered...

>are those the guys who don't want a damn to be built?

No those are egyptians.

How do /mena/ girls feel about LATINO bulls, such as myself?

get a hot load of ARAB men

depends on your looks and bank account if you know what i mean Juan

Morocco & Algeria > Egypsieland

As long as you're not too haram you're fine

ethiopian game of thrones

oromos = native americans
tigrean = jews
amhara = WASPs
somalians = rednecks
afar = who?
gurage = indians/chinese
benishangul & gambela = dindus
hadere & dire dawa = saudis

that's fucked up...
overrated. not going to amount to anything.
how to marry egyptian copt?

>feel

it's too small

They probably don't really know what latinos are

continue

I thought there was some kind of protest in Ethiopia for some dam some Italian company was supposed to build there

also, why aren't you cuddling me? :3

Ew gross

No I'm not gay

trapworthyhirsuteness/10

have money and relations to Christian clergymen

>algeria/morocco
>being better than anyone

your county had to cede land to a bunch of sandniggers

is he famous in Morocco?

i swear to fucking god mate, if i'm ever going to settle with a gash. it would be with an egyptian one. dunno why but i feel as though there's a bond between us.

I have problems in my life guys, I am suicidal

Here are more-or-less the definitive 10 commandements of what constitutes good, clean and productive posting :
1) Thou shalt not sully thine posts with nonsensical buzzwording; based, this, cuck and all the other trite spawned from this age of mobileposting newfags
2) Thou shalt not be a whore or feed the whores
3) Thou shalt not drool over brown bimbos encased in metric fucktons of makeup and terabytes of filters
4) Thou shalt not spark political altercations unless you have proper graps over what you're arguing about
5) Thou shalt not bicker with fiery anal pain during said altercations
6) Thou shalt not question the infinite wisdom of ye sodomites of yore in all of their exalted greatness
7) Thou shalt not flood the threade with inquiries easily answered with a mere googling
8) Thou shalt not mention any social gathering of normalfaggotry in here
9) Thou shalt lurk for 2 years before posting
10) Thou shalt honor all the aformentionned covenants lest you damage the thread's integrity

What does /mena/ think of Adnan Ibrahim? I like him a lot

How do marriages and dating work in Ethiopia?

>I am suicidal

It just means you're high test and doesn't afraid of anything.

what's going on?
it's not fucked up, I live my life happily

you make some good points but i never see you post here

>wanting an egyptian girl
how many dollars a month do you make ?
and are you ready to sell your kidney ?
and any girl from a family lower than high class will be horrible to live with

You're no better than sahrawi bedouin niggers so don't go around calling them sandniggers, and we didn't cede anything stop talking out of your ass

No but I've watched the video funny shit

based doctor Ibrahim bringing in the bantz

see this? this is how most of us here are IRL
now jump on my muscled brown and testosterone-smelly torso while my cazzo spreads your pink and warm ano

Check em

she's allergic to vegetables lmao
ameriCUNT's

too built desu
but lower your phone...

No faggotry allowed here.

Gosh user is that your cousin? hook me up

Fugly 5/10

mon pauvre fro, hélas qu'as tu donc ce soir?
you're the wrong type of homo, dude.
and a very dangerous one at that.
how did you get to this point in life? what led you to be gay?
ethiopians gashes are too materialistic and prudish to be of any good. slept with seven girls so far only one of which is ethiopian. most ethiopians guys are virgins up until the time they get married.
i'm rich bitch
nope
are all egyptian gashes this pretty?

How do ethiopians feel about people learning Amharic (or another Ethiopian language)

>how did you get to this point in life? what led you to be gay?
honestly nothing, the first gay memories I have (in hindsight) I was like 4-5 years old
I realized what I was at 14 and came out with my family at 18yo
I've been with some guys..not a lot

By allah you are an abomination please leave this general before you infect it further with your abhorrent filth tfu tfu

nah it isn't contagious

we're used to it. addis ababe is crawling with third/fourth generation greeks, armenians, russians, and italians that speak better amharic that I do.
are egyptian copts as religious and reserved as the muslim gashes are?
what i'm trying to say is that can i get one to bed in a few weeks, am i expected to marry her after and will my brother kill me afterwards?
that's fucked up...
i realized that there might be something wrong with my sexual behavior when i was 17 or so. started fapping to solo guys showing their behinds and developed a fetish for body hair right about when i had mine (20). but never did i wanted to shove things up my behind or in my mouth. i see mine as being natural, every guy at one point of his life will look at another man's ass with horny goggles but how exactly do you develop a submissive want (sucking and getting fucked) srs question.

her* brother
thanks for taking your time btw. i know that i somewhat come off as homophobic but nah, you're cool.

>addis ababe is crawling with third/fourth generation greeks, armenians, russians, and italians
Sounds more cosmopolitan than I expected. Why would these guys stick around in poor thrid world country instead of going back to their countries with better living standards?

>how exactly do you develop a submissive want (sucking and getting fucked) srs question.
honestly I'm 100% bottom and I've always felt that way
tried topping a guy because he insisted by my penor wasn't really in the mood for that

most gays (70%?) are versatile to some degree in my experience

>addis ababe is crawling with third/fourth generation greeks, armenians, russians, and italians
How come?

Most "jews" in USA are just white European converts. It's tragic to watch them think they are middle eastern originally

What was your family's reaction?

Did you face any ostracism or bullying from people when they came to know you were gay?

>honestly I'm 100% bottom and I've always felt that way
No offence but how the fuck can one love being penetrated by the hole where you've been shitting from since your birth? How is it enjoyable? Disgusting desu

Who the fuck are you. Do you look moorish and are you willing to convert to islam/get circumcised? I'm in the markwt for a husband.

Do you guys have any suggestions of a country to learn Arabic? I was thinking Algeria, or maybe Mauritania.

>people
no, quite the contrary.. finally there was peace at school (no more mean words)
>family
well that was a problem initially because super catholic and ignorant parents. now it's ok
unlike grills, men have a prostate so it's pretty enjoyable. the psycological part plays a big role tho.
also, you clean your insides before sex.
probably but I'm not getting cut. for a 28th generation mutt even less so.

No offence but still fucked up to me but I'm Muslim so... Don't you find the female body beautiful in any way?

Unironically Saudi Arabia, I have a friend who's there to learn arabic during 1 year. His courses only consists in Arabic and Arab history

>Algeria
hum they dont speak arabic there, they speak a dialect, true arabic is spoken in the middle east

Pics pls. Face, chest, ass, spread ass exposing your anus hole, dick, balls, feets

Also I can cut you in your sleep. I just need some rehipnol, emlar cream and a pair of scissors

>they think middle easterns actually speak written arabic

mate, it's ethiopia. we're an enclave of africa.
ruskis, dagos, greek and armenians are all rapefugees that came here long ago.
armenians = mutually christian orthodox, they choose us for their safe haven after the genocide
dagos = italo-abyssinian war x2
ruskis = they came here twice, first to arrive en mass before the first italian war and came again after ethiopia turned full commie
greeks = mutual christian orthodox but don't fucking know how they got here and why

there are also,
portuguese descendants in some parts of ethiopia
what's left of the felashas (ethiopian jews)
arabs to the east
rashaidas
somalis
many, many, many... yemenis
and lastly, every diplomat of every african country as it is the seat of the ECA, AU and UN
ethiopia is a great place to live in btw, stable economy, stable politics, no dindus unless south, etc...
it's an oasis in the midst of the african chaos
this!
egyptian/sudanese arabic or go home!

i'm 100.00% top mate...
i don't even let my buddies ride behind me on my brooom let alone fuck me
i don't think i'll ever be able to look at myself in the mirror if i ever did

no, vajajays are quite disgusting to me desu

stay back amerimutt
my foreskin is there to stay

>true arabic is spoken in the middle east
mate... "true" arabic is either egyptian or sudanese

well, maybe the problem is that you're afraid to submit. but nothing wrong if you don't want to. some gays are top only.
sure it's kind of stupid if you want to do it but you're just afraid of your reputation or some shit.

egyptian is weird and they have a weird pronounciation, maybe gulfies

You're speaking our of your ass

And what about women and their bodies? Aren't they a tiny bit attractive to you? For me nothing beats the charm of a nice female body and its scent

I feel like Ethiopia is just a home for refugees, ffs persecuted early Muslims came to Ethiopia to be safe

Is the fact that you share orthodoxy a huge factor for that? I know that there are many ethiopians who travel to Greece for orthodoxy. But is there a lot of ruskis, greeks, armenians etc...? Or are they all a minority?
It's weird I'd have never thought Ethiopia could be attractive, not that this is bad but because there are other orthodox countries to go to I guess and that are more known than Ethiopia?

if you just want to learn a dialect,learn lebanese,its in rhymes and kinda "beautiful" but its kinda gay

nothing at all man. it'd be way easier to be str8 but I just don't work that way. nothing can be done other than accept what I am.

Yeah I guess in this world being straight is easier than being gay even in the West

I would rather avoid Saudi for political reasons.

Algeria offer courses in MSA.

MSA?

it's not that i'm afraid to submit, mate. stop trying to make it sound like the problem is mine.
a man should never assume a passive role in sex, not even with a woman let alone with another man.
>some gays are top only
you're missing the point, it's not gay if you're 100.00% top.
every arab from mauritania to iraq will be able to understand a sudanese speaker.
there are lots of them, but only in the capital. you won't find them elsewhere.
AA is incredibly metropolitan. There are countless hotels, resorts, hookers and blow and there is money in the air.

How far can you get with English and broken Amharic? I want to go in some years, and learn some of the language (And add a semitic language to my repertoire while I'm at it)

Yeah I understand, I think I saw MSA courses being offered in Lebanon, and Lebanon remains a stable country in the Arab world.

if you're just topping another guy it's gay.

you're the one who asked how to become a bottom lmao. just trying to understand what you want and why you can't do what you want to do.

what the fuck mate?
what i asked is how one end up as a fag not how i can become one.
stop being weird.

oh. understood your wrongly then.
btw you're already a fag. maybe bisexual if you like grills too.

That doesn't make it "purest" Egyptian is understood because Egyptian media was dominant in Mena, nowadays every country has its own shit so it's losing its importance, The pureest arabic would be spoken somewhere in Saudi arabia between bedouins

Modern Standard Arabic.

I'll check it out, thanks user!

that looks like the youtube ASMRist amalzd