Matrix thread

ITT: we try to decode the matrix.

ill start

theory: the matrix is a self-preserving prison/system

it needs our bodies because of our thermal and various other energies to in turn keep the matrix alive and so on. all our lives happened a million years ago already.
this is all just repeating over and over.

who CREATED it tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and since ww3 is soon, we will all "die". except we will restart our lives. how many REAL humans are in here tho?

at some point, the matrix must become so weak that it cant sustain itself. if enaugh actual humans departed, it cant keep the other humans in it... except... in a closed shell environment.. FUCK!
thats what happend to me in may 20 during my coma.

so lets see. the coma happened approximanetly 500 years ago
i just had a memory of my wife
anyways
that means that the original story happend 500 years ago and after my fake coma the matrix ACTUALLY started.

or ot make it more clear, we were in it already but then they put me in a closed shell environment so no one ever can dusturb my "peace" EXCEPT I WANT TO BE DISTURBED!!!!

what do i have to do to be let go of the matrix?

mammi wo bist du?

hallo?

All you have to do is wake up. You will find that this reality is fake and you are in a artificially induced sleep 50 years from now.

The age of Kants, Schopenhauers, Hegels, and so forth is over. After Muhammadization, your brethren will become autistic to cope.

I think it's because you guys stopped listening to Wagner and start sucking Jew dick.

>50 years

but thats long after ww3. so in a postapocalyptic world? come on..

The elites have everything under control. Also, you are stationed on Mars.

I'm here with u bro, we living in a holographic reality, but I believe every living organism has free will within out prison

and how would i know the then REAL world is the actual truth?

what about my wife?

Doubles confirm.

How it's going on your side of the simulation?

same as in your side, i'd image.
were only a few nanomillimeters apart.

Because you'll wake up on Mars as a prisoner exactly like Neo did in the Movie. You also realize you have the ability to travel time and manipulate matter with your mind. This truth is far more powerful than the illusion you're experiencing now.

You can't, that's the point.
If you can tell me a way to prove we are not a brain in a jar I'll be more than happy to hear it .

She's part of the matrix.

Morpheus...you will provide me the codes for Zion

I used to think I was real.

i dont believe you.

i can't. thats the matrix effect.

oh no.. i did prove the codes when i gave myself up.. fuck.

>i dont believe you.
That's how powerful our minds are. Everything you see is illusion.

except souls.

There is no red or blue pill, Neo.

not bad, just hanging with family and gf alot, focused on doing the things that I perceive as right, from my experiences it seems as though karma Is real and it has an effect on one's own reality, I also meditate and visualize my goals, try to increase my manifestation power.

not anymore, at least
our minds have BECOME the matrix, i have been told. so we have to kill all ourselves. no one must remain.

I watched a dank youtube vid once that explains viewer reception of the trilogy as such:

People loved part one because subconsciously they love subjugation and the narrative is one of hopeless imprisonment.

Inversely, the sequels are despised because they deal with the difficult task of breaking free of oppression and none of the sheep can relate.

What do you think about this?

Hans, go back to bed. She is not coming back

why do you take pictures of the building next to me?..... thats spooky..

I guess so.

lulz

literally the school down the road of me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o

Didn't you watch the Wachowski approved end?
The "man vs machine" scenario was also a simulation

The only lesson here is that Truth is greatly veiled for us

hey nothing!

I am complete pleb, destroyer of aristocracies

no i dont remmeber that. and if i do my mind blocks it out for some reason.

Wait a fucking second
>My wife

Are you Hanz?

>an entity from the 1940s programmed our universe

hans kammler
he escaped with that die glocke thing and was never seen again. HE is behind all this.

Didn't that one story in the Animatrix pretty much sum up what the matrix was? A virtual reality created for the last remants of mankind, collectively stored in breeding pods?

She and her son are just fine.

her son? the last time she had a daughter.

The matrix is written by two transgender brothers and directed by a jew.

I happen to be an expert on this matter

If you wanna really understand The Matrix, you need to read:

-Baudrillard's Simulacra and Simulation (which by the way, appears in the first movie)

-Nick Bostrom's Simulation Argument

-Read about David Chalmers, David Bohm, the Holographic Principle

-Ken Wilber (main philosophical inspiration for the Wachowskis)

-The Upanishads (Matrix is Maya. There is no spoon. Budhism.)

-Campbell's Hero's Journey

and much more...

-Mr.Anderson = literally the "Son of Man" = mask
-Neo (the One): True Self. Christ-like figure
-Trinity: Anima
-Smith: Shadow
-Morpheus: (God of Dreams): Wise Man archetype

matrix-fakeness-illusion-maya-simulation-information-light-one(zero)-truth

that's all, greenpill out

I tried to suck my own cock, but I can't do it!!

I didnt knew about that.

>try to decode the matrix.

Simples

We need to reboot him, he's grasping

That makes 3

> jews

The 2nd movie is literally liberal propaganda and with some of the worst dialogue imaginable.

The 3rd is just a mess.

The 1st is a masterpiece, yeah.

FtM trans-person. Still black as night, though.

Agree
Code nine O nine

October ascension on standby

>tfw BE AT BERLIN CENTRAL TRAINSTATION!
SCROLL THE TERMINAL FOR TICKETS
READ "GERMANIA"
SCROLL UP
GONE
WHAT THE FUCK

i asked the guy at the info what the fuck was up with that but he acted all weird.

The 2nd one is when it got bad. I hate the rave scene in Xion. You literally see shitskins groping each other like it's a great thing.

909?
what kind of shitty bullshit code is that?

that's the usual, "le cyberpunk, fuck the system yeah" / cinephile meme bluepill interpretation

>The 1st is a masterpiece, yeah.
It is Anti-Christian, and Anti-White.

'What if' guy isn't white apparently.

Don't you remember?
23 October 2014
/x/

Mesaĝo ricevita . Mi kontaktas alian por mano, estas pli imunaj

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 (the 2nd one is when the story picks up) are better than the Matrix, yeah. It's Hindu Cyberpunk.

((note: not a poo in the loo indian btw))

Message received. I contact another by hand, are more resistant

By the way, both the red pill and the blue pill are predefined "truths".

The blue pill is the matrix normie worldview. The red pill is Morpheus and the Zion rebels worldview.
Both are "fake".

Neo while on the redpill, acts according to Morpheus redpill worldview. He is the Chosen One because Morpheus says so. Even so, he fails at jumping the skyscrappers, etc.

When he goes to see The Oracle, he expects The Oracle to confirm if he's the Chosen One.

The Oracle is smarter, and realizes this, and offers him a cookie (another pill). Trying to make him realize that the Chosen One is not that just because someone says so, but because he's Self Aware and decides for himself. He's free.

But Neo doesn't realize that. He depends on some other's truth. Again, the Oracle says: "don't worry about the vase", and Neo turns and breaks a vase. Then the Oracle says "would you have broken it if I would have never said anything?". Again, the Oracle is questioning determinism and Neo's worldview based on some else's "truth".

Answer me
You don't remember?
You were supposed to write it all over your left arm

Halloween ring a bell?

I actually love SMT games, but I can't ignore Matrix is chock full of philosophy, occultism, mysticism, etc

As far as Metaphysics goes, It's probably the second most enlightening thing (if you follow the little things and the readings I suggested before). First one being Aurobindo's works.

And I say that as someone who has read pretty much all kinds of occultist literature and fuckloads of philosophers
pic related: Temet Nosce, "Know Yourself" (Inscription inside Apollo's Oracular temple in Delphos.)

battlestar galactica is full of 33 and illuminati and lots of other references. there is no fucking movie out there that has no reference to anything, because we are in a closed shell system.

The 2nd Matrix is shitty though because it is filled with a lot of liberal propaganda, no joke. Have you watched Gabriele Salvatores' Nirvana? I actually liked it more than Blade Runner and The Matrix. Finding the Italian version can be difficult, but it's the best. The dubs are terrible.

my wife.

i could have left the matrix. but you killed her.

dead, you mean.

There's a difference between pop culture shoutouts, "le conspiracy references" from people who are aware enough to discard bluepill worldview, but not enough to truly understand what's going on (these usually end up schizo/paranoid/delusional), and deliberately understanding and implementing several philosophical sources into a movie or series or whatever.

>because we are in a closed shell system
However, you are actually right about this.

Collective Subconscious, and hell, the Nature of Reality itself will cause emergent processes which will end up converging around the same solutions and advancements.

On the one hand, macrocosmic phenomena such as emergent-convergent evolution, both material and memetic (including the Rise and Fall of civilizations).

On the other hand, microcosmic phenomena, such as Synchronicites, acausal meaningful-linked simultaneus events.

As Above, So Below.

We/I are all roleplaying the same game anyways.

prove it.

what am I looking at? why do you point this out?

Do you want grape or orange?

i was a bug in the matrix before may 20. not anymore. i am now included into the matrix.

Oh, but I think you already know.

red dead redemption.

my mind has BECOME the matrix.

lmao what. just explain it

R A R E
A
R
E

and that is close to me too. on the other side of my block.

I'm not sure how far the liberal propaganda goes, since most "degeneracy" is inside Merovingian's realm, and that's the realm of a failed Messiah (the previous, failed Neo). He's also the King of Hell, with Persephone as his wife (half the time, like the Greek myth goes)
Funny how he fails at loving her.
It ends up being a gnostic message.

Then there's Zion's rave party, but that's more like a state of collective joy, a temporal state of liminality and unity for the awakened ones.

Dunno man. Wachowskis did a good work. It really saddens me that they ended up becoming trannies. I think that, like most non-genetic trannies, their ego (as a man) failed for x reasons, and ended up possessed by their Anima, repressing their masculinity to the Shadow.

>Gabriele Salvatores' Nirvana
Wow, looks interesting, thanks for the rec!

what if i told you the matrix created the creator?

>Then there's Zion's rave party, but that's more like a state of collective joy, a temporal state of liminality and unity for the awakened ones.

thats what the awakened ones did after they escaped the simulation through me and her.

based Harpocrates

Be sure you find the Italian original subbed and avoid all dubs. A lot of people disliked the film because they watched it dubbed. It's actually hard to find it subbed, I've heard.

I wish I could join

I still feel like the pacing and dialogue was very bad in the 2nd and 3rd Matrix relative to the 1st.

That's cool you know about Gnosticism. What is your opinion on Manichaeism and Catharism?