Kill innocent brown people

>kill innocent brown people
>end up homeless
b-but i protected my cauntry and sheet

Other urls found in this thread:

upriser.com/posts/you-grow-up-wanting-to-be-luke-skywalker-then-realize-you-ve-become-a-stormtrooper-for-the-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>enlist into military
>never see battle
>>i fought for your rights!!!!!

Morrocan subhuman living in Spain

why does he have a dog?

American subhuman

People are more likely to be charitable when a pet is concerned. Apparently pet lives are more valuable than human lives to some. Go figure.

>innocent

The first Spanish good thread

It's just pure fucking hypocrisy.

Muh support the troops and muh largest military ever but their veterans live a life on the absolute bottom of society.

>Burgers worship soldiers
>Still make them live on the streets like dogs
Are muh troops like American Sadhus?

>didn't save up or use any benifits after he left the military
Seriously, if you don't have at least $10,000 burgerbuxx when you leave the military, you've failed and wasted 4 years of your life

I love how commie americans are when it comes to their troops

look at that fuck, he's literally saying "PAY FOR ME EXPENSES " and americans are lilke "dog bless, thanks for protecting our freedom there fuck ,my wife"

Strays mostly. Helps with donation and they tend to show affection to the owner who is usually miserable.

I feel bad for the dog, but not the dude. Homeless people shouldn’t be allowed to own dogs. Dogs deserve only the best life.

Then why not you go adopt a stray? Even he is taking care of a dog. You? You’re all bark no bite, like the worthless rug pisser you are.

>>kill innocent brown people
>Implying they were innocent
Vietnam likes us more than your shit country does.

i already own dog. i bought it from the pound

I already have a dog, and he’s very spoiled. Like all dogs should be!

There's a reason why we have so much shit about supporting the troops. It's because a lot of them do not adjust well once they return home.

POGs are the worst about this kind of shit

>Spanish
>complaining about Americans killing brown people

Good fucking lord...

yea but with a dog come more expenses. i have two, and they're pretty expensive. either this guy is spending most of his money on his dog or that dog is suffering

He probably got drafted tor Vietnam, and the support for Vietnam War vets was absolutely atrocious when they came home

Dogs are pure. Humans can be bastards.

Fair enough. What breed?

why is this board so full of pathetic edgelords?

>innocent brown people
But brown people can't be innocent. At least they are guilty at being brown.

looks like this treeing tennesse brindle or mountain cur.

Amerimutt meme took off, now children are just trying to one up each other in making fun of america

>“You Grow Up Wanting to be Luke Skywalker, Then Realize You’ve Become a Stormtrooper for the Empire”

upriser.com/posts/you-grow-up-wanting-to-be-luke-skywalker-then-realize-you-ve-become-a-stormtrooper-for-the-empire

>POWERFUL STORY: Read this shocking account of how U.S. Iraq War veterans had their 9/11 patriotism crushed & replaced with something far more alarming…

>Someone asked:

>How do you Americans as a people walk around head held high, knowing that every few months your country is committing a 9/11 size atrocity to other people. Imagine if the 9/11 terror attacks were happening in america every few months. Again and again, innocent people dying all around you. Your brothers and sisters. For no reason.

So, tell me americans.

How do you live with this guilt?
Or are you already not human enough to feel it and resort to random frogposting, double-think and/or outright fascism, consoling yourself that the world was dog eat dog anyway and all the hollywood movies and grand western values of human rights and democracy were just opiate for the masses and to keep the dumbest of the exploited from rebelling?

Hello r/europe
We don't give a fuck. We are not reddit. All empires do evil shit. Nothing wrong in it.

I can't believe how naive and sheltered you are.

im evil
i feel fine
can blow your brains out croatia and post it on here?

Muslim subhuman

When was the last time Americans killed anyone? I can think about some Soviet pilots in Korean War. It's like 70 years ago.

kys

Don't they get pension at 40, medical expenses covered?

edgy

>no arguments
Just like I thought, lier.

>brown people
>innocent

Kys soyboy cuck

They get alot of public assistance actually and I often thought that the military was the U.S way of providing welfare while instilling loyalty .
I think its just homeless people are posing as veterans.

That guy is from the getting drafted and forced to go over there era.

Yeah there area lot of fake veteran guys too.
Veteran's get free shitty medical care if you go to a veteran's hospital for the rest of their lives and a few other perks but that's about it.
You don't get a pension unless you do 20 years of federal work which is why a lot of them try to get jobs at the post office and stuff.

because your post is false and doesnt deserve a serious answer
kys seriously

Mine's a pug named Monroe. He's CUTE

How question can be false, you dumb fuck?

Because you know answer to it.
>People did evil shit 100 years ago so it's okay now

The second part of it you fucking idiot

Why would I ask a question if I already know an answer? Is there something in the water on Balkans or are you all retarded because of turkish genes?

Because you have something retarded to say to the answer?

So you ignored the question and answered to my guess about it?

How can I say anything to your answer if you don't have one?

They get free university so how does this even happen?

Cmon now don't act so dumb Rusky you know what wars America waged in the past 70 years

Yes I ignored it beacuse it was so stupid that you knew very well you were bullshitting

Dont they at least have family? How does one end up homeless and beg by guilt tripping people like that? It seems shameless.

What wars? Iraq or Vietnam? Who cares about those shitskins anyway?Right, you are not stupid if can't answer a simple question, it's just a wrong question.

Probably got discharged for alcohol and didn't get any benefits, no sympathy for bums.

Thanks for confirming once again that you're a retard

No arguments once again. Get lost, t*rk.

Hey i was right you knew the answer and just had something stupid to say to the answer. Good one bud

It's not exactly free but a degree doesn't guarantee success anyway especially if the economy is a mess.
A lot of guys get fucked when a major industry downsizes then their wife leaves them and goes after them for alimony and child support.
My father in law who got drafted into the army during Vietnam wound up becoming a captain and when he left got a mechanical engineering degree and worked in that field for awhile but had to give up and go to nursing school as manufacturing died just to stay off welfare.
Shit happens.

>im so retarded but i want arguments in return
Thats not how it works faggot

Yeah, it was silly to expect anything from you. You are from Balkans after all.

>Kys soyboy cuck

>innocent brown people
Are you sure he looks to old to have been a soldier under the bush and Obama administration.
>inb4 no Sadaam dindu nuffin he was ourguy
fucking edgy leftpolyps

>How do you live with this guilt?
What guilt should I have?
> Imagine if the 9/11 terror attacks were happening in america every few months.
We aren't blowing up former worlds tallest buildings with the pure intent to harm and kill innocent people. Sometimes we get bad intel and blow up some farm in the middle of nowhere. Absolutely nothing on the scale of 9/11 or even remotely comparable to it.
Most of these conflicts would be happening without the US there anyways , we are just picking our side on a conflict we have economic interests in.
Also the second we leave these places they fall to shit again because the local police and military are completely incompetent, see Iraq.

Iraq wouldnt be so shitty if you didnt invade it in the first place. You countinue to destroy it even today. You also spread the conflict in Syria and cause more deaths by helping terrorist factions. You also fucked up Lybia. Those are just recent conflicts
You bombed a shitload of people including wedding ceremonies, none of you gives a fuck of course beacuse its happening somewhere far away
Everywhere you go you just cause more deaths and injustices that will be passed on new generations of people for long term instability

Americans are just as brainwashed as North Koreans. They dont know what their wars are for yet they glorify them. Started to watch NFL this season and its all muh military, its pretty alarming, and all the ads for movies and series are literal propaganda tier movies.

I'm convinced that the majority of "veteran" beggars are just larping as "veterans".
if a person can't succeed having their post secondary education already payed for, having a stable salary, and having many insurances behind your back isn't enough to at least position you for a moderately successful life then its your own damn fault.

>if a person can't succeed having their post secondary education already payed for, having a stable salary, and having many insurances behind your back isn't enough to at least position you for a moderately successful life then its your own damn fault.
oh yes ? is it ?

well then you should come tell that to brown people in europe
because they have all this and more, and they still complain apparently

Then maybe those morons shouldn't give us bad intelligence on where the people we should bomb are, did you think of that?
>You also spread the conflict in Syria and cause more deaths by helping terrorist factions
That was the CIA, at one point CIA sponsored groups were fighting pentagon sponsored groups.
And I need to feel guilty about this because? I didn't make those choices. What the fuck is up with euros and being so self hating anyways? You're just upset that Americans aren't as weak and nubile as you. I don't see you whipping yourself over your countries war crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs

True, you Spaniards are the pro of doing that and you don't brag about that

My country's war crimes are nothing comparable to yours, and ours were judged in Hague court, which you dont recognize. Because if you did all your presidents should be in jail with shitloads of soldiers and generals. Therefore if world biggest criminals(you) dont recognize interantional court of justice no one should.
In our case we hadd no choice but to participate in wars, you do have a choice and you choose war every time and you try to make as big carnage and chaos as you can

Bawwww harder, you have no idea how wars are fought.
If we are so bad than how come Vietnam has an 85% favorable view of the US, but your shithole doesn't?

awful posts please do not do that again

Please don't criticize other countries in a way that makes you look like a crybaby.

don't reply to me nigger

>how come Vietnam has an 85% favorable view of the US
Beacuse of China and systematic brainwashing from vietnamese government. They also pumped up that number
In case you forgot your government was also working on violent breakup of Yugoslavia so thats partially on you as well.

>If we are so bad than how come Vietnam has an 85% favorable view
They hate china even more.

plus, they won.

>innocent
>brown people

> Apparently pet lives are more valuable than human lives to some. Go figure.
i hate this shit dog lovers are retarded

I will keep replying to you as long as you are being a sperg

>When was the last time Americans killed anyone?
Is this a bait?

Because they won lol

>They won
Right, but why shouldn't they hate us?
If they hate China more that doesn't mean liking us, tolerating isn't the same thing as liking.