Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-_xt4ncCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god i wish that were me

RARE
A
R
E

Don't worry, mijo. I often lose my head over things as well. You'll be intact in no time.

Rate my quesadillas

sick house

what have you been up to?
looks like an omelette

:/

so exhausted by everything

looks tasty

i'm still having trouble falling asleep although i think i slept a bit last night

in bed with the flu so couldn't study today or do much of anything
feels bad

same i just sleep however long i can it's not like it would make any difference if i slept longer since i'm always worn out

that sucks i was sick about a week ago as well. is it still snowing over there?
tfw every time i try going to sleep earlier i end up not sleeping at all

no it's all thawed by now and it's getting a bit warmer which is nice. was very weird getting snow this time of year.
hopefully i'll wake up feeling good enough tomorrow but i'm not optimistic

are people dying from the flu over there? if you get over here it could be deadly so it could be worse

:(
It was

people do die but it's mainly older people with immune systems giving out. not much can really be done in that scenario.
lots of stuff on the news about the NHS struggling this time of year but i haven't experienced any of it myself

iktf i just go to bed expecting not to sleep at all
i will probably die from health complications at some point, the human body can't stand this kind of abuse in the long run

i mean people always have but it seems to be killing lots over here this year
our mental state will only get worse

CHI
I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

what does chi mean

yeah i think something like triple the amount died this year looking it up. wasn't really aware of that.
how's the sleep going? have you tried anything new?

CHIcano

iktf, i feel like everything so far gone and i've already wasted so many years
still having trouble i keep forgetting to look for sleeping pills around the house so i'm going to do that to day and probably take one

do you have trouble staying organised? when i was going through a tough time i got a little notebook and wrote down everything i wanted to achieve in the day in it. found it quite helpful.

thank you

not really i mean depends on what you mean i don't have much in my room and i do have a daily routine
no problem. what are you all about?

>i feel like everything so far gone and i've already wasted so many years
Out of touch and out of time
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-_xt4ncCQ

everyday i get more and more tired of living this way