Can one of you photoshop fags make a pepe Hillary?

We need lots of HillPepes for tomorrow and I fucking suck at everything except sharpening fantasy knives from the flea market.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXAZZzRoZW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

Is photoshop cc any good?

Yeah man. It is just like Photoshop cs6 but with cloud saving and more updates.

Photoshop CC is photoshop but for a very reasonable monthly fee.

That being said, photoshop is like autocad in it's complexity.

here you go

That looks more like Ellen Barkin, but we can't be too picky on short notice.

nice

Should i buy it or just rent monthly?

???

>Misspelling Oklahoma

Please stop, so many TV shows already do this.

Rare flag.

No. What you need is to stop obsessing over this worn out bitch of a woman. Before she takes your balls and feeds them to the pigs.

Indeed, people here can't speak English.

Depends, why wouldn't you torrent it?

CS6 is $1200 I think but you have to pay for yearly updates if you want those.. Renting CC is $19 a month, updates included.

Photoshop CC and CS6 are the same program.

If you are just a hobbyist. Monthly is the way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXAZZzRoZW8

If you're not a shill, the you're a fucking moron. You really want to give the shitposters here ammunition for the next 2 months because of a few days of newfags? Beyond stupid.

>spending money on software

Why are you making Hillary memes?

God 4cuck is so retarded

It's a great idea to make a lot of $hillary threads tomorrow just in time for normies to see who supports her. It may backfire on her.

Seriously Canada,

you're slow witted,

you miss the point of everything,

nobody likes you,

All you ever do is shit up the board,

I don't know if the flavor you add to /pol is that of salt or shit.

You guys are being useful idiots. That's all.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

do you like it

Just fucking kill yourself.

Well, i have some great ideas for editing gifs and wanted the best software. Just misanthropic hobbyist

Not really

Ive lurked long enough to know better.

Stay retarded, pal.

I'm sorry that my fellow amerifats are being mean to you, leaf

o.. O-oh my

>Oaklahoma
REEEEEEEEEEEE

No one said i havent already. Just need to crack.

I'm happy you like it
You can request more if you want

Could you please correct the record, it was photoshop CC (2015)

That's horrifying. It looks like she killed Pepe and made a mask out of his skin to demoralize Sup Forums.

Holy fuck

Looks like microsoft software.

let me be clear

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Ok, Pierre. I believe ya. But i think one can make it look like real skin with shading and almost 3D. Am i wrong?

Holy fuck this is amazing

Are we really supposed to help make propaganda for the hill shills?

No. Use this one if you like.

I think it looks realistic

Also it's Bilal

You have a gift my friend

Clinton blasting Alt Rights? Bet you the speech will focus on "white supremacy". Nothing we haven't heard before, it will be hard to follow today's Mississippi rally! Polls show it! LANDSLIDE MAGA

Never forget this photo!
Let us not forget Democrats were the one fighting for slavery to continue, or enacted the Jim Crow laws!

#BrexitRepeat!

I love foreigners that get involved in our election!

HAHAHA BTFO

Pepe-face. Like black-face but more racist.

fug, that dude needs a pepe face. brb

Well?

There are much more talented anons out there than me.

I'll help you user

Would you like more

over 9000 hours in paint, etc

nice proxy fagget

The pickles have consumed her.
Guess she's extended her longevity now.

wicked witch of the west