NAME A JEW & What they DinDu

Name a Jew and the terrible thing they're known for doing.

>have to do a project for school
>computer programming class
>teacher is lazy
>making us do a khan academy tasks
>khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/html-css/css-layout-properties/p/project-event-invite?nocache
>want to invite all jews and put unflattering images of them next to their names congratulating them for the evil things they did
so far i have henry kissenger, george soros, karl marx, saul alinsky, and Julius & Ethel Rosenberg

i want to be clear about things, but i dont want to be too overtly "antisemitic", but i want to bring attention to the things they do and make people aware they are all jewish. maybe make the headline something to the effect that "jews make up only 0.01% of the worlds population but are responsible for doing many great things" then name Einstein or jesus followed by all bad people and bad things instead of good.
>who else can i add and what did they do to fuck over western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

David Berkowitz

Theodor Adorno

>good one
how can i tie this in? cant just say frankfurt school. no one knows what that is. maybe "he contributed to the plan to commit mas genocide in western culture"

Tie it in with his study to scientifically explain racial and religious prejudice -- how does authoritarian behavior develop as a mass phenomenon?

i dk about that study and i cant find it. have a source?

>doing this for a school project

lol there's no way to do this and not be obvious about it. From the moment your presentation mentions the jews in any capacity, good or bad, you will be identified as an evil antisemite nazi.

ty ahead of time. i have to leave now and it doesnt look like this will still be alive when i get back. going to walk to the store and get some milk for my sisters cereal. dont feel like doing it tomorrow morning.

Just watch from 00:57:00 till 01:03:00

Only 10 minutes. You'll see how to fit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE

i know, but if i kinda start out good and only mention that theyre all jewish in passing and only mention it in light of all the good things they did. i will act like i agree with them killing people and be sarcastic, then lead into bad stuff they did to bad people it wont be so bad if i make the entire 2nd half about all the horrible things they did, but not focus on the fact that theyre jews. no one is jewish in my class so no one will be too upset. and my teacher has laughed before when i made jewish jokes. i have to go now. hopefully its still going and has some good suggestions when i get back

Just show a bunch of communist Jews guilty of sending Russians to the gulags.

If you haven't already cemented your status as the unfuckable Nazi nerd from computer class, this is sure to do the trick.

Not because I'm a sympathizer or anything, your little idea is just so unambitious and banal it disgusts me.

"In order to permanently obstruct fascism and anti-semitism, it seems necessary to alter the nature of man and his underlying cultural patterns so that this authoritarian matrix would be eradicated forever."

Did you understand that?

haha do it faggot

Franz Boas is a good one. Pic related.

Culture of Critique has a whole chapter on him. Basically, he's the reason we can't say that genetic variation exists between human subspecies. Prior to his work in American anthropology, Darwinism pretty much reigned, and much research was being done into differences between people and culture on a genetic level.

After 1915 he pretty much took over the entirety of the American Anthropological Association and installed his yes-men into eminent positions, training students and teaching them to be intolerant of any dissent from their jewish line.

Their influence remains to this day.

Chapter 2 of Culture of Critique is all about him: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>computer programming class
> khan academy
What are you? 5

Forgot pic.

Ils ne vous en reste plus pour long, chien Juif...

memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr

>ex-gf
>GOYED her virgin cunt
>terrible thing: sucked my uncut cock

*restent
Your french is bad mang.

Un ostie de Polak me corrige...la tombe de mon grand-pere...