By now we're all aware that the media networks are prepping the masses for Hillary's speech on the alt-right tomorrow...

By now we're all aware that the media networks are prepping the masses for Hillary's speech on the alt-right tomorrow. With the way they're touting it everywhere and even Fox talking about the alt-right as anti-semites tomorrow is going to be a huge day. It seems her plan is to stir up enough controversy that Trump HAS to address it. If he says the alt-right is fine and not everyone is like this he falls in the confirmation bias trap of being racist again. If he denounces the alt-right his support online and social media will be drastically hampered and people like Mike Cernovich who have essentially become their own media organization for Trump will stop helping him. If Trump doesn't address and it gets enough traction then it looks like he's ignoring racism which significantly hampers his attempt to go moderate.

Either way it's a lose-lose if it gets enough media attraction (which it seems it will as the media is covering it the day before). Tomorrow will be outright war as most people don't know what alt-right is and there is still a chance for the "mainstream" alt-righters to convince the media they're overreacting and strawmanning and that nobody should take what happens on Sup Forums seriously. I have to wonder if the Milo twitter ban was a part of this plan. I bet the people who were cheering the Milo twitter ban on here aren't happy now. Didn't you learn that Milo was a tool? One of the forefront figures has now gone totally inactive and has lost one his account on one of the more important social media sites when tomorrow there will be a war waged against the alt-right. This could very well be where Hillary Clinton seals her win. I pray to kek that something happens, but it seems the way they are sneering and touting it they've come prepared and I don't think Trump is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mR92pCPcenE
youtube.com/watch?v=pmtmyzeVcLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWA

youtube.com/watch?v=mR92pCPcenE

just shit post friend. If the world sees us and we are ourselves it will only help trumps numbers.

Bump

Nobody cares. She would rather talk about some bullshit "Alt-Right" conspiracy than counter Trumps correct Arguments on exploiting the African American communities for votes and her health. She'll try and create controversy and the media will help but ultimately it's too late and she's 48 hours away from another scandal at any given moment.

never fear, we will win

I didn't read all of that but thank you for 'Correcting the Record' sir.

>visit site for a few laughs
>turns out to be biggest influence in elections
>turns out to be target of the internationalist elite

just trying to shitpost and get all in trouble with the worst sort of people

fox seemed to praise the alt right

Why is she giving a speech about this bullshit? Can anybody explain wtf is going on here? Is it just going to be about kikebart or is she really going to do a slideshow of epic memes and redpill the masses?

The Democratic frontrunner is going to have a speech trying to vilify a bunch of frogposters on a Chinese wicker basket forum.

Yeah, I'm sure this is going to be a great boon to the Hillary campaign, you CTR shill.

What? How am I shilling? I'm only noting it's a good strategy and can be extremely persuasive if Trump messes up. She wants to drill up the alt-right in order to appeal to people's confirmation bias that Trump is racist. It's a move by Ciadlini who is basically running Hillary's campaign at this point.

the jews run her campaign and they need to stamp out any vestige of free speech or it has the chance of spreading

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtmyzeVcLw

Fuck, I'm doing college orientation tomorrow. I'm going to miss it.

And what they'll find is that a whole presidential campaign is terrified on a bunch of meme spouters on the internet.

That's how fucking weak they are.

Zzzzz

This. They're going to try to shut us down and make thought a crime. We must resist them at all costs.

It's not a boon to her campaign. She wants to give the Alt-right more publicity and more active. It fits into the confirmation bias that Trump is racist (people smear others by association). If Trump slips up and does not condemn the alt-right it will get any worse. It was a smart move from Ciadlini who was backed in a corner when Trump started acting different than what they were saying he was. If well-executed it could be fatal, but keep in mind HIllary Clinton is out of touch with the internet and so are most of her supporters and probably advisers.

the jews have sought to control the press eveyrwhere they've been , especially in austria/germany and especially in the US

even with the rise of hte internet, the press is broadened to "media" and they still control - facebook , google, twitter - all very sjw if not outright owned by jews

however, there's areas of the internet not under control. when area like this and related sites start having free speech - they come to conclusions they dont like.

so they need to destroy and take control real quick , before it gets out of the box

Is she going to mention Sup Forums? If so it will be a golden opportunity to redpill the masses when they arrive in this god forsaken board

improve ur subject-verb agreement shitlord :-)

Uh huh. Buddy I've been here since the fucking days of Fox News showing us blowing up a van. Every time some media outlet tries to demonize us, they end up looking like a laughingstock.

Hillary attacks anonymous Internet posters while Trump addresses real problems, her corruption, her health, and her bigotry.

....yeah....could be fatal for Trump.

If you are CTR, you really suck; if you are not CTR, please join them.

This will backfire horribly. Normies have been flocking to Internet news for years now and this talk is giving us some much needed exposure. Yes, bring in the newfags. They will only be taught.

We are breaking the conditioning.

How does labeling a section of Trump supporters as "alt-right" signify any kind of victory or defeat for anyone? This is not the same situation as the Golden Dawn in Greece. It won't work like that.

Well, that's the draw back. If it's not well-executed it makes Hillary looks like she's the insulter and Trump is the policy person possibly undermining their work, but since the Clinton campaign is touting it everywhere I assume the master persuader Ciadlini has his hands all over it. I'm sure he wouldn't fall into such an obvious persuasion trap, but you never know. I'm only being cautious.

If she fully denounces this board people are bound to become red pilled with FACTS

Racist is quickly losing power as a buzzword. People are simply tired of being lectured by dead weight, corrupt politicians and activists. This is just another blow to their own control system.

I hope she does do it - will show people how far out of touch she is. Trump could wipe his balls on the camera afterwards and still do ok.

bring it. hillary is half dead and doesnt have the support of the arbitrator

Who is this hacker known as 4 chan?

WHAT TIME IS THE SPEECH????

We're not going to lose when the media attacks us. There will be a lot of lulz and it will only give us media attention and pull us into the mainstream (well that's kind of bad for this site in regards to post quality), but that's exactly what they want. They want to paint all internet Trump supporters as racist to fit into the confirmation bias. Just because we come out on top doesn't mean Trump will. There's unfortunately a world outside of the internet and is definitely more important than the internet. Normies take the stories about 4chinz the hackzors seriously, very seriously.

This is it. The final countdown.

Lad, look at the alt-right wikipedia page, it references memes and Sup Forums. Her campaign knows enough to edit the page.

The only thing this would do is attract even more edgy teens and pre-pubescent kids to this shithole. Or worse, more evangelicals from the tumblr-left who will here to pick a fight.

>Normies take the stories about 4chinz the hackzors seriously, very seriously.

No, they really don't. Hillary going off and attacking mean people on the internet while ignoring real policy shows just how inept her campaign is.

If you go on a stage in front of hundreds or thousands of people, and go on a rant about Sup Forums, you are a fool.

Alt-Right = White Supremacists
I can't wait for Trump to be exposed further.

IT'S A VAST ALT-RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

WEZ LEJIN 'N SHEEIT

time of applied memetrics this week anons

I hope your shitposting folders are ready for the upcoming battle.

THE COREAN FEARS THE FAN DEATH

All Trump has to do is quote Bernie word for word. Say "As Bernie Sanders put it, while he was still running: "If I have to take responsibility for everybody who voted for me, it would be a very difficult life".

How do the people around you view Sup Forums? I don't know about you, but my family constantly talks about the "cyber bullying" and how bad it is people say mean things on the internet and they are all supporting Trump. I here it from literally everyone. Remember these people also still believe in the violent videogame bogeyman despite statistical evidence which directly proves that false.

Hopefully she makes us the underdog. Motherfuckers love an underdog.

Bernie Sanders very much looked like he was condoning violence when he said that. When pressed on it he kept dodging and deflecting. They said the same thing about Trump with the infamous David Duke non-endorsement disavowal.

This will backfire worse than anything else Hillary has done this entire campaign. This is just going to expose people who had been drip-fed nothing but MSM news to start looking at unfiltered viewpoints for the first time.

user, I am very surprised with you. Reducing Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole, down being just a bunch of cyberbullies? We get millions of visitors every month. If we were all hateful, the internet would be a complete mess.

If Hillary were to generalize the actions of a few bad seeds, while ignoring the vast intelligent and creative minds who populate our culture, it would just show discriminatory she really is.

Always remember, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

If they don't accept his comment, he can outline the media's obvious bias against him yet again

>persuasive

Scott, please, just come out already. It's okay to browse Sup Forums. Don't tell me you haven't stashed away enough money yet to be independent and you're not reliant on the MSM jew for your paycheck, right?

I think people know the media is biased the problem is they're biased as well. They don't want to admit the media is biased against Trump because they hate Trump and it causes cognitive dissonance. The people who hate Trump are just going to keep ignoring media bias and acting like it's not real.

Great video, we need to go on the offensive this is them trying to shine a light on alt-right when we need to shine the light on her Saudi ties. What's worse self contained racist bigots or a openly corrupt politician running for president?

>just going to keep ignoring media bias and acting like it's not real
Based on some recent interactions with emotionally all hate for Trump people, I believe this to be true. One of the few vocalized complaints beyond three or four words was that oh don't even both he's going to blame the media for everything.

I don't think normal people care that much. I do think the kind of bipedal tumors who actually attends Hillary rallies will.

And the media loves a good story about assholes on the internet. Remember the "darknet" bullshit about a year ago?

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS.

IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION, ONCE AGAIN FROM THE BIGOTRY OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

DONALD TRUMP WILL FREE YOU FROM THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION.

This is quite possibly the worst thing that Hillary could do.

By making a speech about Sup Forums, she's only further validating us and will drive more people here to be red-pilled.

>Cernovich will stop supporting Trump
>"Gorilla Mindset"
>Mimimimi Trump disavowed the Alt-Right mimimi
Cernovich and any one here such pussies to feel offended if Trump insults and disavows you and the movement you count yourself to?
I hope he does it, don't care, still support him

Wait we are the alt-right? I thought we were nazis?

It's a good thing for the alt-right, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing for Trump. The purpose of the speech is to help the alt-right with the assumption that "exposing" them and making them more active it will help Trump look racist still when he is doing the opposite.

People are trying to label the ideology that is supporting the Trump campaign without actually resorting to ideology.

I've seen someone use the word "trumpism" before in a serious academic conference for something that was not even related to politics. I'm glad the term never caught on.

Nobody on Sup Forums cares but other members of the alt-right will. Don't act like they Milo and others won't get deflated when Trump completely slams their own political philosophy even if it is a necessary move. At the very least the enthusiasm will be sucked dry.

Is it time for war Sup Forums? Are you ready with your dankest pepes?

It's time to scar some normie. How many will fall in the pepe storm?

This. It's pretty critical to understand the optics. If he approves of us good if he doesn't whatever.

It's not all about are feefees. It's about the collective movement.

I think it is actually a lefty thing they are trying to make real as I have heard only them say anything about the alt right.

Milo is an opportunist and huckster. Him and anyone continuing to support this degenerate faggot should be given nothing but a length of rope.

>Hillary is seriously going to rant about Nazi frog cults
This is going to be great, she's going to look like a raving lunatic.

Wait wouldn't this mean that the CTR thing was real?

The clueless MSM can virtue signal about Sup Forums all they want, but they don't realize giving us a shit ton of publicity is going to help Trump more than hurt him.

Trump and Sup Forums are bigger opportunists and Milo has been an extremely effective tool and is one of the people who can counter the speech tomorrow because in our politically correct marxist society people like flamboyant gay people. Milo is arguably the only reason anyone is even sympathetic to the alt-right like Rubin or the Fox news segment.

>she tries to red pill the nation on the frog posting nazis worshipping an old egyptian god of darkness
>ends up looking insane and losing all support despite it being the truth

are you ready?

Ill leave this here.

I wouldn't have thought they would even care a little about them, anyone on the alt-right.
Sounds like Cernovich and others who would be affected in any way about Trumps necessary moves are just as emotionally labile as Sanders supporters

I really hope that won't happen

So, Hillary Clinton- Crooked Hillary, gave a speech the other day. This speech, all about the "alt right", you ever hear about them? No nobody has! She gave this speech and no one knew what she was talking about!

Well this "Alt Right", they're bad folks, believe me, I mean, did you hear her speech? These guys, they're sharing pictures of frogs to prove they're white supremacists! Because ISIS and our borders and our vets and our jobs, those aren't a big concern, but these frog pictures, they're what's threatening our country now.

Now the Media, they're saying "Trump must disavow the alt right!", and I'm saying "who?" Honestly, I listened to her speech, I still have no clue what they are. They're worshipping some Egyptian God, was that what she said?

Its the dishonest media, folks, remember when they tried to do this with David Duke and the KKK? It didn't work then, and people actually knew who they were!

Everyone's emotional. When the person you've been promoting for a year calls you a racist because of the political movement you want to spread you can't help but feel slightly jaded.

ShillHill goes all out on Trump and Sup Forums;
strokes out mid speech;
All her loyal dogs get redpilled in a brutal,
inhumane way causing Trump's 90% election vote.

if hillary gets elected , get ready for hate speech laws on the internet

Pretty good

She's not going to single out specific sites. She's going to bitch about people being mean online and that's it.

Leni was such a qt.

Think Addy fucked her?

I love how she can't win no matter how she plays this. What is she going to do, give an entire speech about Brietbart or something?

How many Trump speeches have you watched? It's like you're channelling him. Good work user.

I'm always nervous about these sorts of things.

They wouldn't be pumping this as hard as they are unless they were fairly confident.

It would really disappoint me.
This is a very important election and not only for the USA.
If anyone on the Alt-Right or anyone else mentioned is gonna be affected by anything Trump will say in his reaction then they should go to the left, where hurt feelings matter and are celebrated.

This election is about a lot of people, including Europe. If Cernovich whines about this but continues to talk about how bad things are in some European Country, then he is an Untermensch.

I really hope OP is wrong and everyone whot votes for Trump grows the fuck up and focus on important things instead of Trump saying something they might not like to hear.

Will Karen survive the attack?

There are two options:

1. Another gross miscalculation with some short-term effects and lots of lulz.

2. Pivoting the Clinton strategy away from being the underdog. This would be much more interesting, but it would backfire hard.

you forget that (((they))) are retarded

all attention is good attention, by giving us the massive amount of attention all they do is give us more power

It's going to make Sup Forumsharbor look like a pissing contest. Just fire up your funniest memes and let fly

Maybe the alt right is incredibly racist. You can blame the media but it really boils down to the alt right being a shitty group of people with a retarded ideaology that most people find repulsive.

>hillary
>hundreds or thousands of people

Hell no. Post WW2 many Germans of higher ranks stuck together and became friends, one of my granduncles was an organ within the Ahnenerbe and studied Cultures and Ethnicities (something Leni was interested to pursue after the war and released a few photography books about in german).
She didn't care much about men though, she had a partner but her number 1 priority were her interests and crafts, also after the war.
The three times i met her on granduncles birthdays she was really bitchy but witty

>tfw Leni would have been a shitposter on Sup Forums if born later

Oh thank god, you seem to know who this "alt-right" is. Who are they exactly? What exactly is their ideology?

Rather
Annoying
Communist
Inspired
Silencing
Tactic

Literally everybody should be racist. Crime statistics and IQ differentials certainly support that the races have significant differences, and the entirety of history suggests that Diversity + Proximity = Conflict.

Must be a cultural thing or having grown up with family members reaching from Waffen-SS (1. 6. and 17. Div) to someone in the Ahnenerbe who even has wikipedia entries in different languages i'm used to insults from politicians from every spectrum and know not to care about it.

SHART IN THE MART will btfo all normies coming here
reminder to all my fellow americans: SHART IN THE MART

>The three times i met her on granduncles birthdays she was really bitchy but witty

You cannot begin to comprehend how much I envy you.

dubs says she has a aneurysm live on stage

>muh vast right wing conspiracy

yawn

wait til wikileaks tears clinton a new one with the next leak

Race-realist/HBD is not equal to racist. I can write a long post telling why you're actually a racist (as in the definition of the actual word) if you're not a race-realist. Culture doesn't dictate muscle mass or height. Incredibly unlikely to accel at sports and lacking in self-defense. Asians are shorter, weaker, and lacking the sexual feature department (preferable sexual traits are big breasted and big assed and having a big penis). There is no denying the physical reality of race and if you assume it's not related to intelligence (despite science being nearly conclusive that intelligence is really only manipulated by genes) or there are no shared behavioral traits you are downright admitting that Asians are inferior and the worst race and conversely that Africans are superior and the best race. We all know statistics and facts won't change your mind so let's see your response to this argument. Are you somehow going to paint small penis size as a positive trait?

grouping individuals on the basis of similarities, only serves for overreaching generalization. We are more similar than different, and everyone deserves to be looked at as an individual.
Keep deluding yourself into thinking your primitive thought has any place in the real world.

>it's a Clinton brings up a vast right wing conspiracy episode
So 1994