Why do asians statistically outperform everyone else in school? do your personal experiences confirm this...

why do asians statistically outperform everyone else in school? do your personal experiences confirm this? (I haven't seen any asians irl in my life)

also how is russia losing so hard to china when they had so many nobel prizes just last century

also some country with high pisa scores pls colonize this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_examination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its because of our high IQs

We think it’s more important so we try more
Also our families are intact and supportive of education. Whites love to stereotype us as being abused to get good grades, but I’m pretty sure white families are shittier and more abusive. I don’t actually know any Asian Americans that got bullied by their parents growing up

look at the IQ

>asians statistically outperform in tests because they statistically outperform in tests
So this... is the power... of Sup Forums intellect... whoa

chinese usually do well here. their parents put a lot of focus on education while our parents put more focus on the well-being/happiness of their children.

it all boils down to intelligence genes.

High average IQ -> better academic performance
low test/small dick -> less creativity -> less Nobel prizes

>Nobel prizes

Are you telling us that jews have high testosterone levels and big dicks?

Didn't see that much of a difference, if any at all, in all my academic life.

Yes.

And high average intelligence as well (ven higher than the Asians).

Asian parents stress going through the motions over and over again until they perfect them. This works well for STEM related things, but when they get put in a humanities class where they need to be creative they have a lot of difficulty.

>how is russia losing so hard to china when they had so many nobel prizes just last century
we got some fuck up

t.dropped out of university thrice

This has nothing with the IQ test that are biased as fuck.

It's for cultural reasons Eastern Asia always followed and is still strongly influenced by Confucianists dogmas, that emphasis intellectuals and ostracism while western countries where more interested in conquests and war heroes.
Eastern Asians care also way more about social statue than Westerners.

That's why Asians migrants are just mutts, you are not a real Asian if you have not received a strict education. You are such a mutt that you think that it's a stereotype when people say that Asian kids have a strict education but go in Asian countries like China, Japan and Korea and talk to people and you will see how they were raised. Some of my friends in their 20s still had little corporal punishments by their teacher and many of them got at least beaten one time. But it's not a recurrent thing like in mudslims families when they beat their kids everyday. Japanese have a proverb that say to learn by the pain, which mean that you should beat the shit out of a kid sometimes to teach him a lesson and everybody who watch Asian movies can see how they treat kids differently. Also Chinese used to say that until 7 the kids belonged to gods so if he died it wasn't the parent's fault, although that's an other debate.
Parents still pressure a lot their kids to do well at school because in Asia people treat lower social classes like real shit, and everything in Asia is done buy connections, these connections you can only get them if you get good grades to go to good universities where all the rich people send their kids.
So you see when you say that's a stereotype or how white blabla it says how much you don't even know your own identity you mutt

>muh creativity

it's culture
all vietnamese (they're the only asians we have) students i've met they were working very hard

The only chink I know took 8 years to graduate high school

>not blaming Putin

They are natural autists

Maybe I should make the precision that in the 80s there were cases of teacher beating their students to death and it wasn't even such a big deal, and in Korea a few months ago they discovered that a teacher was making his student drink piss and eat shit to get his master thesis

>all vietnamese (they're the only asians we have)

>have China towns

Kek
Also fuck hard work, better be NEET.

>low test/small dick -> less creativity
what?

>but when they get put in a humanities class where they need to be creative they have a lot of difficulty.
I dunno about that.

Dancing is highly creative and dancing is

blacks > latinos > asians > whites

>muh IQ
If Asians (mongoloid) were so smart they would have been the first to create civilization and they wouldn't have been raped by europeans.
They are doing so well because their whole childhood is studying.

White would do better with the same conditions.

>Dancing is highly creative and dancing is
>blacks > latinos > asians > whites

yeah that's why you see so many black in the most complex and sophisticated kind of dance that are classical ballets

he is a burger, he thinks that twerking is the highest point of Western dance

>White would do better with the same conditions

No, you wouldn't.

CHINESE ARE WELL KNOWN CHEATERS.
Japanese iqs I'll believe, Chinese and Korean IQ? No way Jose.

>If Asians (mongoloid) were so smart they would have been the first to create civilization and they wouldn't have been raped by europeans.
apply that line to your own people

>dancing
>blacks

its because asian parents correctly tie into educational success to future well-being/happiness.

i'm not gay

but 99% of brazilians cheat in some way in school (and in mmos) yet our performance is below even africa's in pisa

Okay user, why do you think the majority of people getting tutoring for art classes are Asian?

If you consider dancing in a club to be the only form of dancing, maybe

But Taiwan, Homg Kong, Korea and Singapore are all extremely successful countries. Mainland China is also seeing rapid economic growth.

Better education system and a culture that puts high value on education. Simply saying it’s due to race is simplistic and ignores many other potential factors.

Korea even surpassed Japan in HDI

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums when talking about whites' achievements
>whites are better just look at the IQ charts

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums talking about other races' achievements
>hurr implying IQ matter hurr they just cheat bro

Asians are just superior bad asses.

I have no fucking idea why they don't want to stay in their nations.

They probably spend more time studying.

>wouldn't want that big booty on your dead ass
>leaf
why am i not surprised.

just outcomes from culture and family education
also the longest history of national examination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_examination

They care more about academic and other educational achievements. Stronger family identity and feel of shame when failing. Less individualistic mentality and higher focus on social status.

I met some Asians and they seem smart on average, though were less educated than average European and lacked some knowledge I got in uni.

Compared to what? dancing on ice?

US ice skating reps were asian too

Latinos are versatile with their dances

And blacks CAN do non-club stuff if they tried.

Ballet dancing scene lusting for black men to pair with their white ballets for so long.

There are more countries than just America, you know

Mostly they seem to cheat a whole lot.
There's also the study culture for some of them but the difference mostly seems to come down to including those to whom cheating is accepted.

Asians are literally better at art than wh*tes. It's the reason why anime is so popular now and western animation is so shitty that only tumblrturds appreciate it

In recent years, less Chinese are coming over as China become more prosperous.

Most anime studios are run like sweatshops, where they all copy what's popular over and over again until one company tries something different, then they all rush to copy it. That's not to say that western animation isn't shit though.

yeah nigger just because your nigger brain can’t understand due to a 70 iq doesn’t mean it’s wrong

>tfw china doesn't even want to colonize first world countries anymore much less latrina america

Fucking hell, do we really need that many care givers?

These don't matter their iq statistics are skewed the Japanese one isn't. They are fakers and cheaters. Go back to eating your gutter oil and dog zang lo-wang and kim

No way, you are just an jelly white person that cannot accept that asians are so superior or something.

If Asians are so smart why am I so dumb?

Nah, all the vloggers as well as Chinese people i've met admit that cheating is rampant and that often uni teachers aren't even allowed to fail them to begin with. (because there's economic and social pressure on the uni to do so)
The thing i'm less sure about is if Chinese and Koreans really get bullied if they can't afford proper bribes for the teacher to keep up 关系. (some of them seem to claim it but none i've met IRL have mentioned it)

That said I think the results will speak for themselves moreso than government statistics from states very concerned about their "face" t b h.

that's only because everyone around you is einstein tier

move to a brainlet shithole like brazil and you'll be a highly intellectual demigod all of a sudden

Maybe just maybe the entire asians are smart narrative is just bullshit.

You are just like all the other groups, some winners and a whole lot of losers.