You realize he's going to dedicate an entire episode on us, right?

You realize he's going to dedicate an entire episode on us, right?

At the end, some "clever" interactive initiative to counter the altright with memes.
I can already imagine the random pop culture references he'll make to remind us Nazis are the bad guys.

And the awwsocuteandfunny videos of frogs he'll use when discussing Pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/come-on-it-s-2015-current-year
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5Io19RHGg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4
youtu.be/4jP5AAA1XgQ
youtu.be/5ygKd5oxoSU
youtu.be/kR_GDCnPDgA
youtu.be/x2klLy8r8Ro
youtu.be/Man1oy4Xh_0
youtube.com/watch?v=oDPCmmZifE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazis are the bad guys.
Trump is the good guy

Nazis are the good guys.
Trump is a stepping stone to Nazism.

Good it'll give some more material for us.

That will be hilarious.
The only way we will go away faggots is if things change, we are lined up against the fucking wall, or they simply forget about us.

But yeah knowing his horseshit you assessment of what he will do is breddy good.

>Nazis are the bad guys

are crushed blue pills put into the Canadian drinking supply or what

>Trump is a stepping stone to Nazism.

Hes off for a couple weeks, so hopefully its just forgotten.

Sup Forums is like a black hole for normies. They will inevitably red pill themselves the more they frequent, no matter how apposed their philosophy's are. The media thinks they're going to expose something profound to the general public. It's like the wizard of OZ purposely pulling back his curtain expecting his audience not to question anything.

>The bastard spawn of a ground hog and a possum is going to dedicate an entire episode to a bunch of people fucking around online

Like dood they actually congratulate White people for their accomplishments and think Nazi Germany was great before the war. They even attempt to deny the holocaust. MY SONS GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. He was turned into a bar of soap that I keep in case of emergencies, nothing beats minty freshness.

And this site supports Trump. Sure Hillary's mentor's were former Klan leaders and members but they're dead this site is not and we need to hold Trump accountable. Make the internet great again and nuke this filthy Japs image board! After that Drumpf will have literally 0 support as it is 2016 and no one would dare support that orange oragintan especially after the Harambe nude leak scandal.

>Hillary starts fucking up in the final stretch
>Going after the standard conservative stereotypes doesn't work
>Calling him a racist and "literally hitler" doesn't work either
>The clock keeps ticking
>In an act of desparation, they start shitting on Sup Forums-style alt-right
>Normies have no idea what the fuck they're talking about
>Every piece of media they put out is a bizarro mess
>"This is so weird what else is on"
>Nobody watches
>Trump wins

I don't get this John Oliver current year meme. He has never used [current year] as an argument.

Yes actually, he has, he used it in his first season but I can't remember exactly what he was bitching about

Yes, yes he did. He said something along the lines of (read in British accent)
>It is two-thousand and sixteen
The start of the refugee crisis.

Your pic deeply disturbes me but i'm not sure why

>trump is hitler
>therefore hitler was a pretty cool guy

No, the first time he said it was in 2015, that's why the new year memes were created where he was getting upset he could no longer say "it's twenty fifteen"

Excellent, there has been a shortage of memes as of late

We will be replenished within the next week

Link please.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/come-on-it-s-2015-current-year

I wonder how he felt with Trump and Farage sharing a stage

i cant wait. kek wills it

fuck you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4

That site is shit on mobile, can you just give me the link to the video?

>makes long speech attacking a political point of view
John, what you just said was blatantly incorrect, if you'll loo-

>I'M JUST A COMEDIAN, WOW.
>HOW PATHETIC OF YOU!
>YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT GETTING OUT OF THE BASEMENT
>GUESS YOU'LL BE #ALTRIGHTDOWNSTAIRS

See

I checked my favorites. Couldn't find the original but found this edit:
Yeah, sorry. I correct it because of the current year.

>tfw current year man is going to make pepe and kek mainstream

Please no

They do realise they have lost the youth of this generation right?

I assume so, considering they are basically coming to meet and address us basically on our terms and on our turf

>>GUESS YOU'LL BE #ALTRIGHTDOWNSTAIRS
Let's be honest. Even writing of that caliber is beyond his scope.

Time stamp? I'm not watching 17 minutes of mr.beady eyes

The "it's 2015 right now" quote is taken out of context, retard.
youtu.be/4jP5AAA1XgQ

Who cares? They desperate now and grasping at straws in hope that this will somehow turn tables. Chans are chans, and thanks to anonymity (more or less) people can be as good or as bad as they really are, while paid shills can shill as hard as they got paid and represent whatever picture their employee asking for. But at the end of the day chans are not worse than your average forum, just with little more freedom and freedom of speech..

I'm not going through the whole video to fucking spoonfeed you Pekka, perkele

viideo is 49 seconds

>us
You spilled some blue and red on your flag.

See

>The "it's 2015 right now" quote is taken out of context, retard.
That's the wrong one, though.
>IT'S TWENTY FIFTEEN
Comes from his show, not the colbert interview.

Can we meme this faggot to death by coke overdose?

No, the meme comes from him talking about refugees. Wrong video. Watch his show.

God, how old is that pic? I'm just curious when he decided (had to) get his teeth fixed:

Sup Forums in pic related

You can't defeat us with memes. We invent want.

I was referring to the refugee video.

The last forced meme he made, did so well. Surely this will be the end of Sup Forums.

That would actually be interesting, as I'd expect his memes would be appropriated, his videos would be raided, he would facilitate redpilling normies and he would lose.

>le 2015 man makes shitty episode trying to make us look like bad guys
>we call him a cuck
>we win the pissing contest with zero effort

oops

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH THE YEAR 2016. HOW I WISH WAS ON "THE DAILY SHOW NOOOWWWWWW"

WHEN A LETTER OF "KEKED" CAME FROM THE JEWS TO THE UGLIEST FUCKER ON CABLE NEWS. GOD DAMN THEM ALLLL

I WAS TOLD WE'D READ FAKE NEWS FOR AMERICAN LAUGHS WE'D FIRE NO HOSTS. SHED NO AD REVENUEEEEE

NOW IM A BROKEN HOST. JUST PAY CABLE TIER. THE MAAAAAANNN WHO KNOWS THE CURRENT YEAAAARRRRR

Is this the end, pol? Can we survive the inevitable flood of normies after this Killary/CurrentYearMan double whammy?

If this is the best he could do against Trump. I think we'll be alright.

If it means more memes like that Law and order episode, then I'm game. Its been a while since Sup Forums and Sup Forums had some fresh material.

All that production value for pathetic cable ratings.

How long can he really last?

>not even a month
That's as pathetic as it gets in memefare, though I still see shills and trolls using it sometimes.

Remember SVU?
That's exactly how it will play out

What happened on SVU?

If I knew who that asshole was I might care.

GOD DAMMIT HOW OLD IS THIS? WHEN DID HE HAVE TO (FORCED TO) FIX HIS TEETH?

>Some of you are alright. Don't go to 2016 tomorrow

youtu.be/5ygKd5oxoSU

This. On his stage he works in a hug box so no matter how bad the jokes are, the audience will laugh their asses off and the comment section will be filled with his thousands of ass kissers.

Or it'll blow up in his face.

Fucking niggers I'm the big C

O-Oh...

They made an episode on Gamergate
It was full of exploitables and one-liner memes

The normies just didn't know what to make of that mess
SJWs cried about misrepresentation as usual
Ice T brought the bantz and played along us on Twitter
/redchanit/ was born

All in all fun times for us, fell into irrelevancy for everyone just 48 hours later

youtu.be/kR_GDCnPDgA

There was The Times article on "trolling" in the last issue. The power of shilling blown me out but it was hillariously inaccurate and outdated. If anybody interrested, moght post excerpts of it tomorrow.
Looks like the merchant is in full damage control lads

O-Oh...

youtu.be/x2klLy8r8Ro

What did Ice T say? I don't remember that, all I remember is GO HOME GAMER GURL(I think) and the rooftop scene.

>Hello fellow racists, hang Jewish people and put African Americans in gas chambers am I right?

>they literally have angry gamers into women hating, nazi, ISIS
I didn't think it was that bad.

>they levelled up

LEVEL COMPLETE

youtu.be/Man1oy4Xh_0

I HURD IT WAS BETTER DAN CIV 5 WIT DA EXPANSION PACK

>I saw a thread on redchanit

Kek be praised this episode was actually made

As a tv star he should know directly attacking his biggest critics will backfire but he just won't be able to resist.
Guaranteed he makes a current year joke to try and lessen the sting of the meme.

DWES FRWAG WAWRSHIPPIN PEWUOPWLE DUNT KNEUW THUT ITS LIT-TRILLEE TEU FWOUSAND SIX-TEE-HEEN!

and that's the word.

>there are basically four diffrent versions of the daily show on right now blasting full propaganda

You do realize Hitler caused the deaths of more whites than anyone in history right? Idgaf what he did to juden but he killed so many potential white fathers and grandfathers that our population would be on par with blacks or mudslimes today.

Huh, who would've thought? We're the sane ones!

>pepe and kek mainstream

happened a long time ago, newfriend

It's not an argument, but it is shorthand for an argument that they've not really bothered to define.

To basically say "it should be this way by now" over and over by just saying the date, rather than saying those actual words, only serves to help the person saying it to forget to think critically about - or to make a case for the audience - on why they even take that stance in the first place.

Kek

>Redchan

See the reason your red pills and shit haven't worked on me all the time I've been here is because of this kind of stupid shit you say, and everyone in this thread agrees. It proves your idiots who know nothing about how the world actually works, or knows how unimportant you actually are. There's literally zero chance he even mentions Sup Forums in passing.

I saw John Oliver once at the grocery store.

I literally yelled at him "HEY ITS CURRENT YEAR GUY!"

He turned and paused while looking at me

I said "It's 2016! C'MON!"

He looked visibly upset and walked out of the store.

gets confirm truth

He used it as a joke once against beauty pageants:
youtube.com/watch?v=oDPCmmZifE8
He may have used it more, but I don't watch his shitty show.

How shitty are his ratings? Its ridiculous how libshits spend time thinking comedy shows are a worthy source of info.

>that pic