Does your country have an Iranian diaspora? What are they like?

Does your country have an Iranian diaspora? What are they like?

vain

They fuck bitches and get money. Usually in TV work.

Pic related fucked over 80 hot bitches and recorded them fucking without the girls knowing. In court he said he did it as protection in case the women said he raped them because women in Finland make fake rape claims against dark skin men. He was fined and no longer works on TV.

they literally look like pajeets. Iranians are weird looking folks.

What's the appeal in Iranian women?

They look like our Latinas and they're within our means

I live in Beverly hills and they are every where

Why does it have to be a competition?

Iranians are white though.

Maziar pls

Both look like stuck up stacies from my college,I want to kill them,not with dick but with my kalashnikov.

No, I've seen plenty. They look mostly pajeet or Arab. Some do look white but southern-or eastern euro white.

My entire nation is Iranian diaspora
We wuz Sarmatians

Lehistan is the greatest Iranian province tbqhwyf.

Come to think of it, why Sarmatism was never a thing in Croatian lands? White Croatia connects us.

I have no idea.

I wish

No joke they look like latinas. Middle East, Southern Europe, South America arr rook da same.

Even Levantine Arabs are whiter than Iranians

OH NO NO NO NON ON OAHAHHAHA

They drive BMWs and their women are mega-thots

It's because you're not Sarmatians. At best you were their cockholsters.

I only know of that politician, also this Michael Jackson imitator

Peng

You don't have a Kalashnikov. You probably have a Zastava, and it's probably rusty. Also Thompson sucks.

how many iranians have you seen? the "white" ones look like your average arab, the majority are indistinguishable from pakis and saudis

Good and Bad. Good ones are usually well educated and polite. Bad ones are cheap skates obsessed with gaudy displays of wealth usually covering everything in gold. However most here are refugees from Iranian revolution and are secular and more or less westernized. Actual muslims from present day Iran are in the minority.

t. Mad Mehmet BC he got Arab'd

There's a part in LA that has persian resteraunts. They are pretty good looking girls with good food.

All the ones I know are successful nice people, their families fled Iran during the revolution so they were the smartest and most successful while they were in Iran, explains their high social status here

Imagine a tacky pseudo-mexican with chest fur, cheap cologne, huge nose, animal print shirts, designer sunglasses, thinks he’s Ali’s gift to women, effeminate mannerisms but thinks he’s manly, slicked back hair, drives a BMW, and rambles about “Muh glorious civilization!”

That’s the average American Persian

Yes. See flag. I'm part of this diaspora.

I'd say the community has much in common with both the Italian-American community and, unfortunately, the Jewish-American community.

This is coming from an insider, y'all.

The good ones are great, the bad ones are horrible. The hot ones are smokin', the ugly ones are ugly as sin.

I remember you, you look like a fucking curry pajeet and can't even speak persian.

There's supposedly tons of them here in the Toronto area but I haven't met a whole lot, therefore I don't have an opinion

I'm sorry, I don't speak Chinese. Please find a translator, Chang.

>Toronto

Lol, I have cousins in Toronto. That last "t' is silent, eh.

A small one, yeah. They're discreet and well behaved, I'd say.

Yeah but it's only people from Toronto that pronounce it like that. Other Canadians pronounce that T

Yeah, wasn't Iran/Persia allied with France for a long ass time? Farsi still has some French loan words in it to this day.
Huh. Interesting. The more you know...

They like very flashy things. They kind of are like the Muslim version of how Armenians are.

Well, we've had an alliance with Persia against Russia and Brits, iirc. I wish we got along better with both Russia and Iran now.

>Pic related fucked over 80 hot bitches and recorded them fucking
proof or it didn't happen

This, Armenians and Persians act so similarly it's hard to even tell the difference between them.

A lot of them started coming around the 00's. Many of them live in the same suburb as Koreans.

I am looking forward to Iranian-Korean hybrids.

they call themselves "persian" here to not freak out the locals by saying iran

>I wish we got along better with both Russia and Iran now.

Took the words right out of my mouth, but I was thinking about the USA. Can we trade in our Israel-USA alliance for a USA-Russia alliance and a USA-Iran alliance? What has Israel ever done for us, really?
They are cousins. Armenians, Kurds, Tajiks, Azeris, Afghans, Parsis, Persians, all cousins
>Iranian-Korean

I saw an Iranian-Japanese guy. Some baseball player, can't remember his name. He looks mostly Japanese, but more Caucasian, like almost Manga/Anime style.
That and the ethnicity is "Persian" while the nationality is "Iranian". So, it could mean they're proud Americans who don't want to associate with a different nationality term, but, of course, PR has something to do with it too.

It was only until 1935 when "Persian" was interchangeable as both the ethnicity and nationality, since the country was still officially called "Persia".

>he did it as protection in case the women said he raped them because women in Finland make fake rape claims against dark skin men.

Rostam did nothing wrong.

coalburners

....yeah. This.

Well, never let it be said they can't assimilate into what the native population is doing.

They take out the trash
RIP king

>look like a pajeet
>get bullied by whites and balkan whites/turks
>kill them because ur a pajeetranian

Hey bby grl want to be my gf?

Papists aren't the majority here my Gucci wearing friend

>1520288030157.jpg
right

Not many enough to be counted as diaspora, but they're usually in the news for being caught smuggling/distributing drugs, same like Nigerians here.

yes, and the girls are fucking hot.
The downside is that you'll probably get killed by her family only because of looking at her.

No, homo, I'm a dude.
What's a papist? Gucci? Ha, please. I can barely afford the Gap.

Besides, if I did have the money, I'm more of a Versace man, myself.

all of em date niggers

No

How do Iranian Germans compare to German Germans (fuck me) in terms of being good patriots, speaking good German, doing civic duty, customs, etc? Are they good immigrants? Properly assimilated?

A Roman Catholic. Micks, Italians and poles are the biggest coal burners outside of Jews

Don't forget Russians and Mexicans. Oh, wait, Mexicans are Catholic. I'm retarded.

Yeah slavs in general are sluts

Globalization had made women crave foreign cock. Just play your cards right at this point

Nah papists are the most affected by it because they are brainwashed in their churches. The pedophile priests start crying over Mexicans in church and remind them that they were once considered lower than niggers in the country. (Still are outside of major cities)

*In the US

Yes, they are pretty cool. Doctors and dentists and shit. They stay out of trouble unless they desocialize with blattar.

Oh, you post like a girl.

>co-op is better than deathmatch

this guy knows what's up