You faggots are just as gullible and delusional as Bernouts

Hate to disappoint you but, the only "alt-right" website Shillary is going to mention tomorrow is Breitbart, because that's who Trump put in charge of his campaign. You're all suffering from delusions of fucking grandeur if you think she's going to mention cuckpol, or if you think anyone in her campaign even knows about this place. You retards swallowed the "CTR shills" meme like the gullible faggots you are. This board is meaningless to normies. You've turned it into such a loud echo chamber, and invented superstitions about meme magick, and now you think you're some kind of guerilla army. Sure, you fight wars by sitting on your asses and clicking mouse buttons. What kind of retard is that delusional?

Looks like I'm a #SHILLmissile now

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Thanks for correcting the record.

What the fuck I hate Sup Forums now

>Implying Bernie wouldn't have beaten Hillary if provisional votes were counted.

You seem to be under the illusion that we want anything but chaos. Many - if not most - of us are hoping for weimar so that a war will begin, because we know that civil war within diverse states will inevitably collapse into race war, thus polarising populations and forcing our people into our paradigm. Trump is the candidate that implicitly legitimises european ethnofraternity, which may just trigger a long term reaction that will bring about cataclysm. Nobody here has fallen for the democracy meme.

88 confirms you fucking niggers, go back to

Cheers, senpai

Whatever.

What was my post about, retard? Was it about Wiemar bullshit? No, its about Shillary mentioning Breitbart tomorrow, not Sup Forums. You're all delusional. In reality, normies ignore you. You're too retarded and autistic to realize you're living in a closet pretending the world is paying attention to you and your imaginary friends.

You're so fucking cool.

I'd hazard a guess that Sup Forums users and users of other non-mainstream forums who share similar opinions actually do make up quite a large and growing demographic. It's not THAT big, but it's not really about the numbers. Sup Forums has always been one of the most effective websites at mass communicating a certain message, and now with the rise of Trump and the memes that have spawned it's entered a whole different level that actually has the ability to influence politics. Look at the recent Hillary health deal for instance, when you have so many people saying the same thing, targeting specific mainstream comment sections, it obviously gets seen by everyone including normies and can most certainly change their opinions. If Sup Forums has no influence like you claim, why was Hillary forced to justify herself and try to shut down the rumours on a very popular talk show? If it has no influence, why do you think the alt-right has become one the main talking points of this election? And you are the delusional one if you really think Hillary's campaign doesn't know about Sup Forums

Same reason they've been having to shut down the comment sections over the past few years. Regardless of how much influence the board of peace and love has had (I should think none!), they were getting savage.

The internet and its exponent social media were supposed to be a means of panoptic control. Playing with fire can get you burned.

>Sup Forums has always been one of the most effective websites at mass communicating a certain message
Really? oO whom? Because the vast majority of people still have no clue who the hacker known as 4chins is. I think its more likely that cuckpol users are so subsumed within an echo-chamber, that they start to imagine they have the attention of the outside world. Not one person here can ever tell you how what happens on Sup Forums gets to the outside world, they just imagine it does, and believe strongly that it must. Its the same fallacy riddled logic that leads to the "meme magick
delusions, that things said or memed here magically become true in the rest of the world. It's a confusion of cause and effect from being in extreme isolation. Sure, plebbit steals out memes, but that's more like anons here smuggling them over there, it doesn't mean the world knows about us or pays attention.

Again, I challenge anyone to prove that the world is paying attention to 4chins in any significant way.
>you can't
You can only insist that its true, delusionally.

Fuck Trump!

HEIL HILLARY! THE TRUE PROTECTOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

>Everyone here is retarded but ME, you guys are idiots! I'll still come here and post tho, haha take that faggots

Literally you right now. End your life

>anyone questioning anything agreed upon by the hive mind must be a shill
>anyone who sounds hostile toward Sup Forums MUST BE A SHILL!!!
>HOW DARE U CRITICIZE THE COLLECTIVE??
le fragile little ego

Heads up. The strategy is starting to shift away from general D&C. You are likely going to start seeing posts from people asking for advice on how to commit terrorist acts. Another imageboard currently is starting to see this happening.

They are fishing for screen shots.

>echo chamber
How is it an echo chamber if you can spread your ignorance without getting banned?

No one was under the impression that Hillary was going to name Sup Forums, are you that retarded? Does the plain and obvious sarcasm really go undetected in your pathetic little mind?

>No, its about Shillary mentioning Breitbart tomorrow, not Sup Forums.

the same Brietbart that has articles about /pol on it?

>You're all suffering from delusions of fucking grandeur if you think she's going to mention cuckpol

No you are just a fucking retard that doesn't understand satire.

What's she going to mention? Whom will it be?

Why would she mention something obscure, that she doesn't want anyone to pay attention too, by name?

That would be the dumbest thing she could do.

... but everyone who knows about /pol, infowars and the like already are going to come rushing in.

No you're just acting like a special little snowflake while posting on the same board everyone else here is. Your criticism holds no weight because you're being blatantly hypocritical by posting a whole fucking OP here. How can you shit talk the "collective" when you're part of it dumbass? You hate the board so much but you're spending your night shitposting here. You know how much of a complete fucking loser that makes you look like? At least the other posters are here because they enjoy it. You're just here to be a salty bitch.

It's become an epidemic of both the Bush and the Hillary crowd. They couldn't keep it going and have only senile people about ready to die to cling on to.

Their respective parties never tried because they're addicts of various sorts whose schemes failed them regularly, and almost nobody was competent enough to look ahead to fix the obvious problems.