Mfw amerifats don't want to admit that Mexico is as good as or better than the USA

>mfw amerifats don't want to admit that Mexico is as good as or better than the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/11/24/mexicos-dropout-economy/d56696e2-0384-422a-a2e0-7885a1742bfc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>better

Not even if you had a 1000 years to catch up you shit pinata

Kek, catch up to a potholed, jobless oligarchy?

Mexicans see the Trump train barreling towards them full speed ahead!!! Globalist and their shills be damned!!!

>trump
>winning

Choose only one.

>mfw trump is flip flopping on immigration

You throw your shitty TP in the trash. That alone proves your inferiority.

Black man here, you spics stay out of this country, before we fuck you up real good.

>Yet all you faggots are willing to risk your lives to get here

Seriously burrito dick? Who the fuck do you think you're kidding. Especially with infrastructure.

Mexico City is a spic Detroit

Kek, why go there when the factories keep coming here?

you brown niggers work for pennies because you have zero self respect. It's in your Indian blood

That's ok brown boy, the factories are coming back with Trump.

By the way, your women keep moving up here and riding my cock, you must have a hard time satisfying them.

You're lucky Mexico doesn't have a lot of blacks, or else we'd cuck you spics out of existence.

how do you type without a head?

Ahhah what country is Detroit in?

Everything is cheaper here because we aren't taking it up the ass on the regular from billionaires

Admit it, it's better here. We're not cucked by bankers and feminists

The part of the country where most non whites inhabit.

Just like your cholo riches lower property value. So do niggers. This isn't rocket science burrito breath.

>cheaper
Shit quality requires shit prices. No wonder you're Mexican

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/11/24/mexicos-dropout-economy/d56696e2-0384-422a-a2e0-7885a1742bfc/

> brother in a bad car wreck in Mexico City
> Police came and stole the car stereo and jewelry/watches from incapacitated victims before the ambulances got there

Anyway, keep telling yourself stories and lies. I'm going to start my shift at the plant. Got people to supervise making cars.

Honestly, I do not expect and politician to be true to their word but $hillary is next level corruption.

Simple immigration enforcement is all thats needed to solve the issue. The wall was a gimmick IMHO but boosting enforcement will be cheaper and more effective.

The message is clear to south americans and mexicans. Trump with congress will look to streamline deportation and any new illegal immigrates will be turned away for the mexican government and coyotes to prey upon. Get ready mexico you are about to have a huge immigration problem... payback time!!!

Ya you're right, both countries are full of mexicans

>Mexican intellectuals

Mexicans die trying to get here

yes Mexico is obviously better
that is why we sneak over into their country by the millions
they have build an modern paradise there

>congress will work with trump

Rotflmao I'm so glad I checked back in. You are completely delusional.

Negro,estas pendejo o te haces?

then keep your ghey people in your country pedro. for fucks sake how hard is it to spot fat brown people trying to climb a fence

Completely delusional. Your government is hopelessly corrupt, there's no chance to change it without a revolution. Half your country is owned by cartels. One of your main sources of income is sending illegals to leech off of our economy. You have a lower average IQ and it seems like little regard for human life. Your country is a dangerous, unsanitary nightmare. You can't even drink tap water safely. Your whole country is Detroit.

>Mexicans are going back to Mexico because Mexico is better!
Haha. Mexicans are going back to Mexico because we're sending them back. Why do you think the state with the strictest rules for Mexicans is also the state that has more illegal immigration than every other state combined?

Besides, going back to Mexico was their plan from the beginning. They come to America to work and make money, and then they take that money back home to their family in Mexico. Why? Because there's no fucking money in Mexico

Mark my words the unjust deeds of the mexican government and its people will not go unpunished. Your days of hard times are ahead.

No, yeah, it's totally better than the USA.

So you gonna build our wall yet, Diego?

where is the mayo clinic?
who got the most gold medals in the Olympics
who has the most drinkable water?
which country is run by a drug cartel the fucks children ?

Absolutely, Mexico is better than the U.S. Tell all your family and friends, and tell them to tell their family and friends. It's absolutely horrible here. No reason to come or stay.

we know you work at a chop shop don't play it up you brown thief

I lived in Mexico for a year. It wasn't that bad but in the US I don't wake up to dog shit outside my home nor get woken up by loud ass gas trucks (there are no gaslines where I lived and you had propane for the water heater).

>Mexico calling Americans fat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico

>Mexico ranks the most obese country in the world in adult obesity (as of 2013), and first for childhood obesity with about 4.5 million children diagnosed as such. Mexico passed the United States as the most obese country in the world
>Mexico ranks the most obese country in the world

Mexico is a shit hole!!

Mexico ain't that bad if you exclude all the chilangos.
Sonora ftw