Why can't he wear pants...

why can't he wear pants? this Iraqi war veteran who got his legs blown off is running for office here and keeps playing these commercials showing him in these shorts and all be can talk about is the fact he got his legs blown off. bit tacky isn't it?

>bit tacky isn't it?

Bit gross to be honest. I mean god he must be unpleasant to be around holy fucking shit

>look at me, I lost my legs for our overlords and defended their cash with my legs, now vote for me so I can keep giving to the elite maybe an arm or a finger or two

His bad fashion choices has left us kicking and screaming.

Is he a cyborg?

You should go back to red dit you fucking huge abortion.

CORLOS!

That pun was god awful.

Prosthetic joints get caught on clothing maybe

I gotta say those are some kickass prosthetic thought. Form and function right there. An aesthetic prosthetic.

Yeah this. You cant feel them catch.

The private company that designed them probably gave them for free under the condition that he becomes a walking billboard

WE'RE STAR FOX

Because he is twat, I wouldn't vote for him just for doing this.

Seeing crippled crusaders makes my dick burn tbqh familia.

>Join atheist secular war against God
>fight God's Mujahideen
>lose both your legs
>secular degenerate society uses you as a mascot

Cool shorts though, unbeliever. Now wiggle your toes!

Why the shoes tho? Why not just permanent kevlar stubs or something?

Obvious attempt for sympathy votes. Why does he need to wear shorts? To keep his cyborg leg robots cool?

Look for a wave of "veteran" candidates with assorted "implants" to start taking office soon.

oh you..

You can't wear pants with certain types of prosthetics because they will get hung up and cause the person to either fall over or rip the pants. Don't make a deal out of this, it'll only make you look like an asshole.

If I had sickass robot legs like that I'd want to show them off too.
>caught you mirin muh augs, brah

On the plus side cruising for girls online is easy mode.

not active duty... saluting....wearing medals on some shitty sport coat... with shorts... FUCK THIS GUY!

>get legs blown off fighting God's Mujahideen
>get fake ass robo legs
>can never wear Levis 501 name brand jeans again

Oh the horror!

Honestly, he's probably just doing it for sympathy. However, I could see the pants getting caught in the joints and locking it up or something.

Probably keeps the wear down.

Literally half-black.

>ITT: pol starts hating on augs

Those legs are pretty neat.

Ayyy unbeliever come on out to Iraq and my crusader killing cousins can HOOK YOU UP

The time will come where you want your legs chopped off because the new cyborg legs are better

those are some badass looking prosthetics

I bet that's a real comfort when he drops his keys in the morning

OP doesn't realize how hot and sweaty those stumps get.

Op go Wrap your knees in an air tight padded socket, from rubber and plastic and try crawling around for a few hours.

go ahead and shit on a disabled vet, OP. trump does.

>disabled mercenary for the secular zionist Empire

Fix'd that for you infidel

Pants are for people who don't have robot legs. Fuck pants.

I'm telling you unbeliever, come on out to Iraq and my crusader killing cousins can HOOK YOU UP.

No problem at all

>lost legs for Israel
>taxpayer's pay for upgrades
>so he can solicit more money from citizens to run for a position where he can continue being Israel's puppet

Well if we get so advanced that your nerves can control the hydraulics it wouldt be a problem.

I would be a sick brain living in a jar anyways, forever alone with my evil thoughts

Obviously

Ignored so many times... Its just pathetic habib..

This user gets it.

Look at the faggot in the op post and laugh. Challenge him to an ass kicking contest!

This. Although I kind of approve of cyborg legs.

Yeah, that makes sense. The people taking over your wicked land dream of many children and happy lives.

You dream of being a brain in a jar. See, this is why we smile while we cuck you. It really is God's will.

What's pathetic is Michigan (an arab state) not having an arab Governor

wew, America why so serious?

I thought that was our job?

Let me be clear.

I am not an American. I am one of many swords on the Army of God. Sharp, but brittle. I happen to share land with the wretched, vile, wicked, Godless Americans.

And, God willing, we will end this Synagogue of Satan and lay it's secular Empire at the feet of Allah. God willing.

The funniest part about this all, is that I can say what I think and feel. And the Americans will DEFEND me.

But if an American days what they truly think and feel they will be attacked. By other Americans.

I dunno, just attach some kevlar non scratching claws or something.

When it comes to thinking up appropriate wardrobe, I guess he's stumped.

He should really use this as an opportunity to get really long prosthesis, as height tends to strongly correlate with polls.

>The funniest part about this all, is that I can say what I think and feel. And the Americans will DEFEND me.

Not when Trump ascends to power

>Stepping in a massive pile of dog shit with lt dan's space age metal feet

Haha is that truly all you have left?

20 years ago the Mujahideen respected the American. Some even feared you.

But now...

>p-p-please save us orange man
>give us permission to fight
>make everything all right again

But everything is not going to be all right. You won't be allowed to go, quietly into that good night. We will cleanse this wicked land of its Godless, evil people.

And we will paint these golden hills amd verdant forests red with the blood of the Godless.

Well that's the thing, just rinse them off, I just don't get the point of shoes. In fact you could attach something way better than feet, even have multiple attachments depending on terrain. Like a closet full of accessories, claws, ice skates, skiis, shiat, even dual dildos for the little lady.

Your IP has been logged and we will have your address shortly. Do not resist the Federal Agents that will be by to take you into custody.

Those legs are suppose to be stealthy, they are meant to be covered with long pants and shoes so that he can blend in and not feel different.

This tool is exposing them for sympathy points.

If you had sweet robolegs would you wear pants and cover them?

long pants do get caught in the joints and hinder mobility.

Unbeliever listen to me now. Listen as of your life depends on this knowledge for it surely does.

I have nothing at all to fear here, in your land, right next door.

The weak, soft people you have allowed to own you will do nothing to me. I can say publicly that I hate America, and spit on white people. I can say publicly that your women are whores and your constitution is a piece of garbage.

I do not respect you, your stupid permissive laws, your bill of rights or the amendments to your stupid constitution.

I want to replace all that you hold dear and I want to bring YOU low.

Now understand that no one in your 'great' 'civilization' will come for me. Do you truly know how bad it is? For you?

Kekd. Fuckin canadians... I agree though if i lost a limb i would stick like a sweet blade on there or some sort of weapon.

Looks stupid

Are you guys seriously pissed off about a guy who's legs were blown off fighting for our country wearing shorts?

Good God man let him wear whatever the fuck he wants

Yeah.

But not pants!

bullshit

this mummy has a full prosthetic leg since the dawn of time, and he always used pants on his shows. And belive me, he made a quite a lot of.

his... his legs are all he has to run on