Europe is old af

>Europe is old af
>nobody wants to make children
>people life is around 87 years old
how can we save Europe?

Europe needs more immigrants.

accept more refugees

stop giving so much shit for old people
if you are past 60, you should receive way less public healthcare and aid than someone on his 20's
the thing is, as countries get older their voters become older too so the parties in power will make sure to please them to keep their votes and dont give a fuck about the young minority.

Government incentives for breeding.

we need more blacks and muslims

More specifically 2.5% removed from your income tax for every kid you have and $300/month for food for every kid you have.

FUCK EUROPE

FUCK MY ANCESTORS

I DIDN'T COOSE TO BE BORN AND I WON'T MAKE CHILDREN

Reopen the gas chambers, this time put the old people there.

Islam

THIS

Reopen the gas chambers, this time put the finns there

Europe needs more immigrants.

Or, just accept the slow decline of population. 800M people is a bit too much anyway.

Who else /hope i'm dead before median age/

Kids ruin your life. Prove me wrong.

I'm planning on overdosing in 30s or 40s depending on my condition at the time.

It's honestly a good thing, especially if literal subhumans like South Italians become extinct, because if you notice that it's the subhumans who are dying out, these disgusting races should go extinct, they've had their time, now it's time to go. Forever. I find it really funny.

>tfw so much peace will lead us to war, this time civil war

Feels bad man.

Not that I'm not gonna enjoying Euros united for real.

mandatory sexual intercourse with assigned partner when one reaches 18

>how can we save Europe?
Now why would you do that?

dumbtard all Italy and the rest of Europeans are dying the fat that France have so many birth are only Algerians and immigrants same for Veneto and Lombardia

Believe me, it's better this way, I'd love to see when we're in our fourties and 90% of people in Italy don't have a family and play videogames, shitpost etc, it will be a laugh riot

Immigrants will be the ones benefiting. Locals just don’t want to have kids and some little tip from the government is not going to help. Already happened in Rome during Augustus rule.

>Italy

South italy, tard

>France

No

This x2. Fuck old people. A bunch of vampires on the youth.

And it's honestly better this way, it will be so fucking funny I'm laughing my ass off

Make Europe brown, they will produce 5 to 10 children because of their religion.

mashallah there is nothing you can do anymore

So what the hell do these underdeveloped poor countries like Serbia and Ukraine do? Are they fucked?

We are catholic brown and we don’t have kids. They eventually will embrace our degeneracy.

you should pay for ther pensions you stupid fuck

Look at all these retarded meme replies.

Fact of the matter is immigrants dont have much higher birthrate either. Immigrants have a birthrate at 1.89 and ethnic swedes 1.83

Poor old countries I meam

These. Immigrants are a boogeyman, truth is that in the age of nihilism, consumerism, globalization, etc most people who aren't gifted don't find a reason to reproduce and rightly don't, so it's actually a good thing, natural selection weeding out the lesser evolved speciemen.

We build robots to work and become immortal cyborgs that colonize space.

Problem solved.

Indians and Somalis were always the choosen ones
eh...

Once we die out, nobody will donate or help them anymore which means 90% of them will die as well.

Then ratkind will take over.

This si probably what will happen
They won't last much. The Chinese and the few surviving European geniuses will annhilate them with robots and bio-engineered viruses, not that it matters.

It's the other way around. Capable people simply don't have the time to bother with children so they make less than the low iq retards.
Case in point Europe vs Africa.

Conveniently ignoring that certain immigrant demographics have lower birthrates and others higher

Give pension proportional to the income of the sons

Having a family is so expensive here, chances are dad AND mum have to work to get by.

Why would any young person give up a more easy and luxurious life for that?

Also these retards at the government think that raising the retirement age to 67 is gonna save the pension.
Chances are more and more people are just gonna cash out and emmigrate to a cheaper country.

Lol no, it isn't, not compared to here in Italy

>let me tell you about your country

Ok lad, believe what you want, but im not willing to live a lower quality of life than this.

Less daily work hours and/or childcare support (tax credits, or subsidies, or vouchers, dunno, something).

>40.9
>Orange

Dont worry lads, i come from a hotter land to help you with this problem and impregnate many girls in yurop.

4th Reich when? It's literally the only way out

>i come from a hotter land
panchito detected,better go back to your jungle

typical western european mentality

The most important goal in life is to have children. That's the main purpose of life and the greatest joy to human being

In Albania for example, you usually have the poorest families have the most children. So money is not an excuse for sure. It's just a question whether you are willing to sacrifice. And you must be willing to do so because that should be ultimate goal of every human

Just shut the fuck up you third worlder, no, life has no goals, stop trying to be a philosopher your dirt muncher, now get the fuck out of this thread.

Those guys are under the age of 20. Give them a few years to mature and they'll desire a family like all normal people.

No, we won't you retard, we're not in the US. And it's not just us, it's most of the people in our country who don't have children

>under the age of 20

No, we're not, shut the fuck up mutt

Europe isn't poor peasants like in the 1800s where you had eight kids because three of them would die in infancy. It wouldn't be possible to maintain a First World standard of living doing that.

maybe calm down giovanni

All of the smart/ambitious Italians emigrated to the US in the early 20th century, what's left behind are the genetic refuse who still live with their parents at 40. :^)

Leaving aside that people in the 1800s where mostly were illiterate in Italy and had a very rigid world and limited religious world view

>Inb4 you're a Fuhdora!!1!

It's a fact that most people in the past didn't have the knowledge about the universe that the average westerner has today and they were exposed to far less stimuli and thus didn't experience all the existential crisis that the average Westerner experiences today, nor they became nihilist or cynical with the exception of a few wealthy and cultured people

this
i wish i could find a good woman and have 5-6 children with her
fucking westerners are a bunch of pussies let them die out

I remember my teenage nihilist phase too.

No one gives a shit about your opinion, you don't know shit about our country which is COMPLETELY different from yours, please leave you're not funny nor insightful, stick to Sup Forums when you can LARP as le white man and fuck off forever, mutt.

You are westerner now; wh*Tey

r/K selection. All I'm going to say.

Oh yeah, you're so mature now that you've watched Jordan Peterson's compilation on youtube, a true intellectual that has set aside nihilism because based Molyneux and Peterson showed him the way.

When we all thought that George Carlin was deep and profound.

Yes now you watch true intellectuals like Sargon and Peterson on youtube who debate with le evil sje boogeyman

cheap houses, cheap babyshit, cheap transportation

its a fucking joke how old ppl live in fucking castles and palaces while young couples cant even get their own commieblock without selling their soul and blood to some vulture bank

When you live in a society like Europe where you are handed everything on a silver platter, why would you want to have kids? I sure don't.
If you're a poor farmer, having kids means help around the farm when they're older, like and investment in your own future, kids for people with higher living standards are just and expenditure

Young people have always been pretty poor, the peak age for wealth and income earning tends to be between 40 and 60.

no shut up american, this is europe not america

You're not handed anything in italy, it's impossible for most people to sustain a family, not that I would even if I could

A very muslim post

Same in Spain. We are just poor but smart enough to use condoms or abort.

>Immigrants will be the ones benefiting.
How about restricting benefits to citizens and making naturalization actually hard to obtain? It should be set at 25 years of regularly paid taxes before getting any consideration and no marriage shortcut or ius soli.

No but for me, i can start a company and invest the free money i was given by the government as a teenager. Reinvest the returns each year and tax 0% through company evasion WHILE living on welfare.
Then i can retire at 35 without having worked a single day in my life, so why would a person with opportunities like these EVER take on the resposibility of having a kid? The less i have to deal with the better

>When you live in a society like Europe where you are handed everything on a silver platter, why would you want to have kids? I sure don't.

Thank you for admitting why Americans dislike big government entitlement programs. People become lazy and never develop any drive.

Wow you live in heaven

Don't worry europeans in this thread. I will make sure to travel to each european country and rape as many european women to inseminate them and make sure that there will be more kids in EU.

I will be like the Genghis Khan of Arabia/EU

Except that fertility rates in Europe are the lowest in Italy and Spain where people aren't handed out shit and can't even afford a house and can't get a job if they don't have a doctorate, and even after you get the doctorate you'll get a shitty job in most cases which won't be enough to sustain a family

>a neet having fantasies about getting rich with bitcoin again

you wont ever find a girl to breed with so you make up fairytales

Even when you try to be witty you just come off as the retarded inbred savage that you are

You will be the one raped by hordes of blondies

Wait, how did people have like 12 kids hundreds of years ago when they ate mud and died of the plague?

I went to uni ans took out a masters degree in electrical engineering, way more than most americans can say about their "drive" because "they don't need no big gov''
Now i'm a neet though so you're sort of right

Because they were inbred retards who just behaved like animals and because they lived off their own product as paesants, while now people in italy can't afford a house

good post, one generation of boomer voters destroyed my country

I never invested into crypto, mostly company stocks and funds, i get maybe 5% of my investments each year and i started like 8 years ago.
Soon i'll have a middle class yearly salary every year from doing nothing

You must be 18 to use this website.

And I was right. :^)

Another degenerate liberal way of thinking. Haven't you noticed that everything you said in your post revolves around the money?

Yes, so? Money is the way to measure value. And i try to get as much value out of my life as possible. I want to see the world, read, train, all these things and the one thing that allows me to do all of them is money

Because cuck european "men" are too scared of women and if they don't have kids they can save more money for video games, weed, comic books like a bunch of faggots. So merkle has unleashed the bulls of the 3rd world into europe. They will fuck the shit out of your women and have many kids like it or not.

BTW, you don't "ask" your wife if you can have kids or not. You cum in her raw, give her a spank on the ass and tell her to go make you a sandwich.

>get as much value out of my life as possible, I want to see the world, read, train, all these things and the one thing that allows me to do all of them is money
that's subjective, you could have said I want my private yacht to help me relax

Priority should be the family, and for an average working man in Europe it's more than enough money. They can still go to vacation occasionally and have 2 kids easily

I thought it was because people in the 1800s had nothing else to do except fucking.

Fuck e*Rope. I'm heading to Japan to fix their birth rate

For some, not everyone has the same priorities in life. Family is definitely not a top contender for me or most people i know.
It's good that you want a family, good on ya, i just don't derive happiness from family.

Why must we have an eternally growing population?

Too many incels these days who don't have sex. No sex=no babies.

>People don't have kids because it's expensive
>Immigrants only have kids because they're too dumb to into family planning and will need welfare to sustain themselves
>Even their fertility rates level off in time
>Nothing is done to address the root cause

Do political and business elites even have a long term plan or are they content turning the world into Brazil?

The fact that Albania has one of the continent's highest birthrates is disconcerting.