Eurobarbarians eat horse meat

>eurobarbarians eat horse meat

Literally monkey and dog eating Chinese-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BAPQKBmxI4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uma

>horses bred for consumption are fed a soy based diet

>how real americans eat horse
youtu.be/BAPQKBmxI4g

Beer, the "manliest" beverage, contains much more potent phytoestrogens than soy. If you worry about soy feminising you, then stop drinking beer altogether.

Americans are so stupid

What's wrong with eating monkey or dog?

>Amerimutts eat Mystery Paste™ burgers.

So... in order to turn back my missing-link hair growth, I need to brew and consume large amounts of extra hoppy soy-beer?

Nothing, he's just being edgy.

hello Kim Johnson, we eat horse because horses get old, get seriously injured and whatnot
we dont actually put them alive into a boiling pool and hit it with a hammer when it tries to get out

Very healthy meat. Great with onions but that applies just about anything really.

Can you? I want to watch this.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Horse is good though. It's sad to see there's less and less horse meat in supermarkets.

I'm guessing there aren't a lot of horse steaks - more of a stewing/braising meat?

No, more steak I think. Horse steaks are not that hard. A bit like beef but with a stronger taste. You can also make horse tartare, very tasty too.

thank you for giving us Sunday Silence

Good to know. I don't know if it will come in handy, but it's good to know. Thank you.

Horse is delicious though. You should really try it. Also doctors recommend it for people with heart problems because it's extremely lean and contains virtually no cholesterol.

literally fucking barbarians

My local
Horse sashimi (to eat raw)

literally fucking greek?

Exactly!
Horse meat is healthy and yummy.
I like it.

We don't do it on purpose. Only when our supermarkets lie to us and tell us it's some other kind of meat.

The sorts who eat horse meat are also the quickest to jump to cannibalism in a crisis

It wouldn't be cannibalism, horse eaters are hardly human

lol

In 2013 there was a big news about people in Europe sold horse meat and lied to customers that its beef.

I was once on an escalator when it stopped moving. I ate a family of four and three tangerines before I figured out that I was basically on a metal staircase.

>dietary cholesterol
>bad for you
epic meme

Yeah that was because of polish """"food standards"""""

I don't see the problem.
Meanwhile Americans are eating detergent.

I'm not joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

>eating a majestic, powerful creature that helped man build and maintain civilization in the west
>don't see the problem

literal chinese monkey

Yeah, one company in France was one of the main responsible. Sorry guys we just wanted you to try horse meat.

yeah
I know the news.

Turn your proxy off.

So did cows, and you don't see the problem in eating them.

Kill yourself.

>Meat returned with green mould is cleaned, dried and resold in Polish plant to make sausages and ham. Exports to UK, Ireland, Germany and Lithuania. Three other Polish meat-processing plants were found to label horse meat as beef.

The UK joined the eu and turned down food exports from argentina, australia and nz for this

not proxy desu UK-senpai

We're in the process of fixing that mistake. Bear with us.

I'm actually against eating beef too. Honestly anything outside if poultry, pork, and fish is haram.

外人でけか。日本で何してるの。

That's fine. Horse meat is not sth disgusting like rats or spiders.

Why can't people eat horse?

Edgy

>this thread

see

China people will eat anything.

why does burger get triggered over horsemeat?

see

horses aren't majestic wtf, sure they were useful, but that includes eating them

People from all countries have different attitude toward different animals. And everyone think they are right and others are stupid strange. One should notice that your common sense doesn't fit the whole world.

There is no difference between eating a cow and eating a horse

Horse meat is actually healthier, cheaper and tastier than beef.

日本人です
イギリス旅行の為に細々と貯金をしてます
lol

>cheaper
I don't believe you

t. MLP enthusiast
Horse steak is a horse at its most majestic.

CHEW

THE

CHIU

YEEEEAAAAAHHÖÖÖÖÖÖ

An animal is an animal, dammit. Anything else is hardcore moralfaggotry.

BASLER MACH DEN PROXY AUS