Good morning. In less than 24 hours, shitposters from here will join others from around the world...

Good morning. In less than 24 hours, shitposters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest memetic battle in the history of shitposting. “Shitpost.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Twenty Fifth of August, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from Moot's tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from the record's correction. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Twenty Fifth of August will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day the alt-right declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!

Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNcNOMiSQ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=obAtn6I5rbY
youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfBMppWVYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dPR7S-qo8Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=B9W2PRetka0
imgur.com/a/b7HSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dolan

Zero hour when?

Today. Today... at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the shit posters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them. Today, we are canceling the shit posting apocalypse!

I'm ready for whatever those twats send at us.

Stock up on tendies and throw away the jizz tissues. Tomorrow is going to be ugly.

Let the wirld know from this day forth: Sup Forums LIVES! AND MARCHES ON!

just another day at wortk

Hello lads, what's going on tomorrow?

Powering up my memes & redpills.

The CTR meme has ended and played out so the autists here invented a new one and a new bogeyman. Tomorrow a lot of people are going to fake pretend being liberals best to avoid this place for the next 5-7 days.

This bitch truly is worse then even Obama.

Possibly the worst American politician in history. May God Damn Her.

Cheers to you, sir.

>The CTR m-meme has e-ended and p-p-played out guys!

have a 1411 image, its how old the computer is

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by memeing for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard meme for his.

Lock and load, boys

Yes you are all autists and this CTR fake bullshit is the height of the autism. This place is so gullible I made like 20 fake Hillary shill threads during that time and you all had autistic break downs. If the Jews are real and subversion is a thing you have no chance based on how easily you fall for bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNcNOMiSQ5I

Never before have so many come together from all quarters of Sup Forums. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Media will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our boards. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last general falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. user out.

just post cute girls doing cute things, all while telling horrible truths

>If the Jews are real and subversion is a thing
come on son...

>youtube.com/watch?v=obAtn6I5rbY

Thank you for correcting my record.

Keep the sand out of your memes, keep those tabs clean. I'll see you in the threads.

why not just post the original version?
youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc

"Call it, friendo."

>user, now might be a really good time for you to ban evade
>that's my secret cap. I'm always ban evading

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfBMppWVYc

Load 'em up gentlemen, this is war.
Tomorrow We Fight!

>Looks towards France

MUH FUGGA RESET THAT CLOCK

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR7S-qo8Ag

>we are not sure how, but Sup Forums's bond with kek was so strong, Sup Forums themselves became mememagic
>Listen, I don’t have a get to wake you, but I want you to know you’re not alone, okay? And the posts keeps coming, it won’t stop, Anons from all over the world are praising you. Feel their hope, feel their strength!

The head of CTR has been promoted to lead Shillary Kiketon's transition team

It's impressive how well she managed to cash in on this "meme"

You're already heroes. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Semper Fi

Is this our final sacrifice?

Red Five standing by

I feel like you stupid faggots that keep making these "preparation" threads are actually from CTR to slide threads even days before shillary's speech.

Call me crazy...

In the spirit of Scatman Dan... Let the games begin

We like to shit on you leaf, but now we stand together.

THIS IS A MEME THREAD NOW

Flags are cast aside tomorrow, we are Sup Forums

Looks like there's a war coming lads. Time to convert these blue pilled normies and let them join us on the darkside

I've been off Sup Forums for a while, what is happening?

bout an hour before one pm

Behead those who insult the prophet of Sup Forums

POL is a board of peace

First we decided that Hillary really really cared what a neonazi website thinks about her so we started calling everyone who disagrees with us a shill. Apparently we're bored of that so we're pretending that Hillary is basically gonna raid Sup Forums.

Get a load of this guy

Normies are coming after Hilldog's speech about us tomorrow. Be prepared for mass butthurt and shit posting.

A shitstorm so large it will cover the sun.

Hordes of Australians and Canadians have already been summoned by the league of shitposting states (LSS) it is not clear the world will recover, and it's damn sure the Clinton Campaign won't. She's going to get her cankles handed to her so fast her head will spin worse than when she has her third mini-stroke of the week.

RED CHIYNA STANDING BY

YOU HAVE MY MILLIONS OF PROLETARIAT

This is our final stand, what happens here will echo for the ages.
Regardless of outcome they will know we fought with honor, that we fought for the freedom and safety of our people.

Remember heroes shills are your greatest enemy on these boards

Steel your heart and you soul will shine brighter then a thousand suns.

You don't understand. Hillary is addressing the alt right directly. The media will research the alt right and it will lead them directly here.

Mark my words: Every single news media outlet will name us in major headlines. This will be huge.

fucking beautiful

Australia Standing by

We have memes and shitposts locked and loaded

Are mods going to make a sticky for us?

GET THEM MEMES REV'D UP BOYS
HORDE THE AWOOS
HOLD THE LINE

>alt-right
Stopped reading

It's my birthday and I'm looking forward to a long day of #ShillingForHill
#Sup Forumsisaboardofpeace
#Hilldawg2016

Memetic warfare 42nd regiment reporting in!

Sargent Mememaster reporting

Hopefully

THE AUSSIES AND CANADIANS MADE A DEAL WITH THE MEME KING PEPE LONG AGO

BEFORE THE TIMES OF THIS WAR

EVER SINCE THEIR SOULS HAVE CRIED IN THE HALLOWED CHAMBERS OF THE CHANS

now, the time of redemption has come.

Were ready boys!!

Mememaster J reporting for duty

What should we post?

The 82nd Shart in the Mart Meme-borne division reporting in.

Sgt. Pedro reporting, we are preparing the dankest memes

who?

What time is the HillShill speech at?

Redpills. Any infographic you have would be useful to try to turn a few normies.

101st shart in mart on stand by

VERMONT REPORTING
youtube.com/watch?v=B9W2PRetka0

I've got a bunch of images you guys can use for gun control stuff: imgur.com/a/b7HSM

Why are you shilling for free? At least get your gender studies degree paid for by hillary senpai

Sgt Juan, where are the Mexican Army of Intellectuals? We are bringing out all the meme fire power. NO BRAKES

WE WILL BURN HOTTER THAN THE SUN. WE MAY LOSE. BUT WE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. OUR SHITPOSTS WILL ECHO THROUGHOUT THE AGES. SCHOOLCHILDREN WILL TREMBLE AT OUR VERY MENTION. TOMORROW WE FIGHT, BROTHERS. AUTISM 4 LIFE. FUCK THE SYSTEM

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

I bid you stand, Men of the West!

I'll be shartposting in this mart as well

TO ARMS Sup ForumsOCKS!

We will fight them them on the boards, we shall fight them on the threads, we shall fight them with ever growing confidence in the shitposting! We shall never surrender

We will be doing one thing, and one thing only. Shutting down shitposters. A leftist ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a jew loving mass murdering maniac and they need to be DEstroyed. Now I'm the direct descendent of the first Internet trills. That means I've got a little troll in me. And our battle plan will be that of then/pol/ troll resistance. We will be cruel to the normies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disproven, ridiculed, and destroyed shit posts we leave behind us. And other normies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at the hand, our minds, and the clack of our keyboards. And the leftist will be sickened by us, the shitposters will talk about us, and the Shillary will fear us. That's why any and every sonofabitch we find shit posting they're gonna die. We will be cruel to the shitposters. Through our cruelty they will know who we are. And when the shitposters close their eyes at night, and they are tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done. It will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good? Everyone on this board owes me 100 shit posting rebuttals. And I want my rebuttals. And all yall will get me 100 rebuttals from the minds of 100 leftist shitposters or you will die trying.

GET IN HERE
>SPREAD THE WORD
GET IN HERE
>SPREAD THE WORD

OPERATION BI/POL/AR TAKES EFFECT WHEN HILLARYS SPEECH BEGINS
>OPERATION BI/POL/AR TAKES EFFECT WHEN HILLARYS SPEECH BEGINS

For the God-Emperor!

IT

IS

NOT

THIS

DAY

i expect Straya to play a major shitposting role in this battle.

Red October, standing by.

I've stockpiled racist hillary memes. They can tear my memes from my cold, dead, cum covered, food and nicotine stained hands.

Planning does not work here. This isn't the first time we've expected visitors.

RED LEAF STANDING BY

>Operation Bi/pol/ar, go full pro-Clinton support and expose her racist views on BLM and numerous crimes, then defend them as the reason for our support, for 48 hrs

This is fucking genius

>I wish I could be there and vote for Clinton. She says all the right little SJW things, but when you look at her record, you see how she really feels
>Trump's a "racist" but he never called Jesse Jackson a nigger, did he?

Haha, you really think you can defeat our glorious army, armed with the power of reason and knowledge? Your precious little "safe space" of hatred will be lost!!!

Red dog cock standing by

Prepare the red pills! Tomorrow we woke every normie from here to Timbuktu!!