Which European country makes the best bread?

Which European country makes the best bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=german bread culture unesco world heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=-8j4_GYPr1M
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parfait_(dessert)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany and Poland

1) Germany
Italy
Greece
Sweden
5) France

The frog-munchers. (fr*Nch)

Germany for sure

Sweden stole the bread making knowledge of the ancient Finnish kings

Finland.

1 France
2 Germany

France and Germany.

France and Italy. Then Germany if you are into rye bread.

I like Swedish rye bread, it’s delicious
i would say Sweden or Germany both have amazing rye bread

Easily France no one's even close, our bloomer is quality bread though, wouldn't trade it for anything

>tfw dont need to try other cultures' cuisine because I was born in the best one

top bread

France obv

France

Iktf

la republique

People who think they're cultured, will say say France. People who are truly cultured, know that the correct answer is Germany.

Moldova

Finland

Finland has best bread.

Portugal

It's the other way around, dumbfuck.
Pretentious hipster faggots will say Germany while people who like good tasting food will say France.

How can there even be any question about this?

baguette is barely bread, and its not as filling and nutritious as superior german black bread

germany because germans are french-polish rapebabies and got the best of both worlds

>barely bread
What defines bread according to you?

Italy, Spain and France, not necceseraly in that order.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*breathes*
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA

>nutritious
Boo hoo who cares
Vieze kkhomo.

The only thing that matters is taste.

how do you even bake breads with all the siestas throughout the day?

t. Fatty McFat

bread must be filling and have specific taste, baguette is crunchy and light weigt like chips
kankerhomo kikker
baguetten hebben geen enkele smaak

>bread must be filling and have specific taste, baguette is crunchy and light weigt like chips
Bit retarded if you ask me.

This.
I don't know anything about German bread but the Danish rye bread is high quality bread as well. Not the best taste but that's true bread, and I believe it tastes better the more you eat it.

Baguette is "loff" (white bread), not bread.

you're the retard here froggot-kun

commie bread was so much better than anything else today

Who's the redhead?

Stupid question, tbqh.

Finland has the greatest bread.

yeah scandi rye bread is good too

Daphne

Uhm. Stop talking about other countries because FINLAND! Makes the best bread now talk about how great Finnish bread is.

google.com/search?q=german bread culture unesco world heritage

When you grow old, what do you eat in black bread area?

Black bread. Just slower.

Grey bread

belarus

I was not aware, that german bread was so popular.

It's not. Just hipsters pretending to like Germ brood.

fuck off, every store has them here

All hail kavriiiiing!

French
Germanic """bread""" is shit

>I was not aware, that german bread was so popular.
It's not that popular, well you will likely find pumpernickel around the world but that's it. "French bread" is available every where and it's the most popular bread

I learned how to call rye bread.
This is black PANTSU.

>and Poland
You started good but you finished as the laughing stock of the world.

>of course I don't care about the nutritional value of my food

>ctrl+f england
>no results
fucking plebs

Spain, Italy and France. The rest of european countries not only can't make bread but they also can't cook for shit unless it's making a fish with potatoes

Shitaly can't cook for shit, they are shitheads who have been poorfags peasants througout history and relied on cheap trash like pasta, pizza and polenta to survive. Famine pastaniggers.
And America surpassed them in the making of every '''shitalian''' dish.
Done.

France and Spain are not bad though.

Reminder I will be feasting on Bologna sandwiches weeks after your bread expires

that's not real bread, that's something fat people eat with ham and cheese

Polenta con tuco is top tier food that unites family on cold days and warms your body all day long

Have you even eaten bread that’s not white or a croissant, Pedro?

unironically you can find good bread around here but most people don't care and buy this shit. not a bread country

>a fish with potatoes
>somehow a bad thing

They sell black bread here, it's for sick people, women and faggots that take care of their calory intake instead of doing sports.

Sorry Sven but your countries can't cook for shit

it has the same ingredients as the unhealthy shit you psoted
wtf

Uruguay = officially not white

And who made you an expert of fucking bread? Your bread is almost american tier.

t. Actual bread country.

good post

>bacalhau
People here eat it on tourism week, in fact next week or so we should start smelling it everywhere( I don't actually know when it starts, I think it's 25 march). I hate it but for some reason people eat it only in tourism week.

>All bread that isnt white is black and taste the same
This guy

Irish style soda bread. Perhaps this is one of the things that unite Northern Ireland and the ROI.

Sorry Hans i'm not sick, on a diet or a faggot.

>Your bread is almost american tier.
Only if you buy foreign shit at the supermarket instead of going to any decent neighborhood bakery.

Feels good waking up at 7:30 and walking 2 blocks to buy bread so hot it melts the bag

for me it's france

How can you people enjoy bread that can't even be eaten for breakfast? That's one of the worst things about being in a foreign country, you literally have to eat cake for breakfast because they have no bread.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

>SEETHING crypto-frog

Like, when I was in Poland and France, neither country offers bread for breakfast at hotels, you are forced to eat white bread or in France you have to eat cake. White bread isn't food, bread is meant to be food. Why are people considering bread that isn't food acceptable.

you never gonna make it

It's a hard decision to make, my Monkey-eating friend. I haven't had anything but German and French in their native habitat, there are German, French, Italian, Finnish, and Portuguese bakeries within five blocks of me that make killer loaves of all shapes, colours, and sizes.

>White bread isn't food, bread is meant to be food
I don't really understand what you mean. Post some "bread which can be eaten for breakfast and is meant to be food" for example.

>neither country offers bread for breakfast at hotels

That sounds retarded, especially for the french, i hate that shit, i had bad experiences in some south america where they only offered coffee and white bread. I don't care how many cereal brands and types they had, it was always the same plastic type of bread and shitty coffee

I know exactly what he's talking baout

France. I like baguettes the most.

lmao my niece makes better "bread" than that shit and she's 11

>baguettes
Do you cut little slices off or slice it in half down the middle?

Your niece probably also has a better taste in bread and is not only more intelligent but more popular than you as well.

My grandma used to buy this kind of bread for my grandad. He used to put spreadable honey (not the liquid shit) and banana slices on it for me to eat for breakfast.

all thanks to her preferred bread (German bread)

why do you think we take siestas? we bake all the bread before the sun goes up
no seriously theres people with knight shifts that wake up at 3 AM to go work in bakeries in spain

>Knight shifts

>no seriously theres people with knight shifts that wake up at 3 AM to go work in bakeries in spain
in Germany as well, except that it's nothing special but expected to bake the bread before customers arrive at 6 or 7AM

yes its expected here too.
theres a bakery in my city that literally never closes. ive never seen it closed.

That happens in every country Manolo

That's rye bread then? I don't know honestly, we have many kind of breads. Baguettes are the most popular ones and the ones you'll easily find in hotels, so that's probably why. But I've been to many hotels in France where they serve different kind of bread for breakfast.

France, is this even a fucking debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=-8j4_GYPr1M

Italy

France
Many France bread are sold in Japan. :3
Especially, croissant クロワッサン is so delicious, I like it very much desu.
Baguette バゲット
bâtard バタール
Parisien パリジャン

>americans, asians & some southamericans speaking about bread

I like how you give French names to foods that we don't even have in France, like Parfait. :3

wat
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parfait_(dessert)