Ive never kissed a girl before

ive never kissed a girl before
im 19

that's on you mate

I did but never held hands or fug

Same Britbro.

Ive been depressed for 4 years though. I just want to die but I dont want to hurt my mom.

ive actually hugged girls before

Just kiss your mom while she sleeps

I've kissed 3 boys in my life

gay cunt

You never feel more alive than right after doing the thing you’ve always let yourself be afraid of.

Rejection over regret, everytime.

me too

why is every finn on Sup Forums a faggot?

Our biggest invention is tom of finland

Same - 27 here.

When I was 16 my friends paid a girl to make out with me, it was the only time I kissed a girl

Perhaps OP has ridiculously high standards for a basement dweller (much like myself)
Most of the girls that like me tend to be fucking HUGE cunts, either that or they just look like men with a disgusting body. (19 y/o virgin btw)

Wow, never kissed a girl? With 19? That's really embarrassing? 19?!? Are you, dare I say, some kind of loser?

CHECK EM

Kissing a girl is easy

fucking a girl is harder but at that age they go hand in hand so maybe not.

Just remember sex is wildly overrated. Whatever sense of accomplishment you think you may feel after fucking one doesn't exist.

>Just remember sex is wildly overrated
t.wo pump chump
Even bad sex is decent.

same but 20
I don't give a shit about it though, literally never had a crush or tried to make a move on a girl
guess I'm one of the lucky losers

what the fuck is wrong with that guys dick? is it upside down?

I got a hug from a girl once but later found out she was dared to do it
I’m 25

I wouldn't know

that's the dick of the one in the front dummy

Its customary to kys at this stage.

neither me

Same here at 18, but i'm a kissless virgin only because of my lack of social activity
I'm not ugly at all tho, I could have fucked 2-3 girls without any effort when i was in school 2 years ago, but i was only worried about playing video games

And now i have only one friend, spending all of my time in front of my pc

ive never kissed a girl before
im 25

Used to have a weird slutty girlfriend at the age of 6. We made out with each other and were together for 2 weeks approximately, I can’t tell because I was 6. She jumped from Boy to Boy in the class.
Ever since we broke up, I havent ever had a relation with a female. I haven’t even been real friends with one.
I peaked too early, my dudes.

I'm 23 and got my first kiss last year, a friend of mine pushed me into going to a bar "to meet women" but I only ended up talking about my miseries to a drunken 40+ years old woman who gave me a pity kiss. She also let me dance to some ballads with her, I hugged her and danced pretty close. Feeling the warmth of another human being (and a female one on top of that!) was one of the most wonderful and validating experiences I've had so far.

22 here, heading for 23 woohoo I don't give a shit either niggers, I used to be depressed about it but rather live alone and spend my money on good shit.

It's over. There are so many millennial incels. 80/20 rule is 95/5 for us.

If youre autistic its 100/0

Sminem has a gf tho

yeah, and you see him holding his buddy. He has friends and isn't so socially awkward he can't wrap his around around another person. He is a normie, a goblin looking normie, but still a normie.

Anyone got that Apu where there's 2 of them, one with his foot in the others face and while he's thinking

I have kissed my gf.

Only reason I have not killed myself is because of my moma and papa

kissing males is better than kissing women in my opinion. not gay though since im the dominate man

>tfw was a kissless hugless handholdless virgin until I was 22
>didn't tell my gf about any of it until we were already dating for a year

pretty gay, lad

Never kissed a man so I don't know how it feels but I like how girls are soft and how their knees loosen up so you have to hold on to them

did she not notice?

She did but she told me she thought I was just bad
People don't automatically assume you're a virgin if you suck at kissing or sex
Many people are shit at both

I have kissed my doggo

In this episode of Sup Forumsernational /r9k/...

I can beat that: I'm 20! Take that, Nigel!

massive fan of this gimmick

did you git gud?

When I told her, she told me I'm better now so I guess

I am 23 and have made out with 32 women, only 3 have been girlfriends and the rest random sluts.

it's not gay desu. it's only gay if you're actually into doing the homosexual acts such as cocksucking. fucking them is fine though and isn't gay.
most of this applies to submissive boys as well

I kissed 2 girls but never had sex, was too ashamed of my body

how do I kill myself wtihout pain, guys?

Girls are softer than guys
Nothing you could do about it

I attacked a girl who was alone one night back in college and made her kiss me. I still feel guilty.

AND I LIKED IIIT

I'm 23 and have never had any sort of intimate interactions with a girl.

He never said it wasn't decent he said it's overrated and it definitely is. It's obsessed about by virgins on this board and it really isn't as big of a deal as they make it out to be

PLEASE

Just turned 19 and in the same boat. Not even in uni so there is pretty much no one my age even around. Not that anything would change if they were.

do you have a sister?

>tfw make 600 a month

I was 19 when I got my first kiss. Don't lose hope!

He has BIG strong hands, something else must also be BIG

yeah his Dumbo-looking ears

We don't make fun of him like that

i've kissed a boy and a girl ama

same but im 23

This is a cope. Even ugly as fuck guys and guys that weigh 250 pounds have girlfriends. It's just a tiny minority of absolute subhumans who somehow can't even manage that.

i couldve kissed girls as early as 13 and i did not do it because I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
now 7 years later, i have the exact same problem.

I had two girls like me in HS but one was black and the other one was fat.

so you gon kiss me now or whats now cracka

Im 21 khv

Same except I'm 28

Well I should say meaningfully kissed. I had 2 of those pointless childhood smooches when I was like 10

This is a myth and has no base in reality

t. huge hands