What are the chances we will have our second Civil War after this election?

What are the chances we will have our second Civil War after this election?

> a bunch of racist impotent micropenised drumpfags
> #mentallyhill cucks and numales

*eats popcorn*

I make more when it is illegal

420%

Gary Johnson is a faggot

you can't have civil war when the belligerents live among each other. it would be anarchy instead.

Pretty likely if Hillary wins

Johnson? Seriously?

He's a lame meme that CNN hired as a magnet for Trump votes. They stopped pushing him so hard when they realized he was just sucking away Bernouts instead.

Civil War 0%
Just being honest with you senpai
No one cars about the election two weeks after Election Day and two weeks after Inauguration. Why? We'll be pre-occupied with Thanksgivings, Black Friday, Christmas joy, New Years, College Football, College Basketball, Super Bowl, March Madness, Grammies, Oscars, etc

Our cultural hegemony is too strong and it ties the north-south-west-east together. Plus global networking and mass communications unified the USA.

We'll only get small Chimpouts maybe category 1-3 during those time. Maybe a few chimps may wonder out into a white/hispanic/asian neighborhood and get squad'd. But other than that, no civil war

>Gary Johnson spends $30k on memes
>He gets this lazy shill who shops a joint and uses a reference most millennials don't even recognize anymore

No chance unless the military tried a coup

However I think if Hillary is elected the USA will collapse and dissolve Soviet style

dubs, Kek blesses this post. Gary Johnson is indeed a faggot. He cares nothing about helping the white race, he is just another traitor that would sell out our people to please the economy god.

I didn't make the image.

Is like to think there would be. But I dont see it happening.

Whats likely is there will be a few groups of people from either side depending on who wins who say they no longer recognize the authority of the US government, levels or arms will depend on if they are left or right wing. The media will portray them as a bunch of crazies in some remote are of the country and not worth worrying about.

The average jo will feel dismayed and defeated but at the end of the day when you have food on the table, a roof over your head and enough entertainment to distract you, most people wont risk doing anything.

It would probably be a situation similar to that Bundy Ranch stand off at most. A few people with guns saying they are "rebelling" againat the government. If they are right wing the media will say they are dangerous and likely police will be brought in to arrest them. If Trump wins a bunch of college students will probably announce their own safe space in which they no longer recognize the US government and the media will portray them as a joke and they will largely be left alone.

It will be hard to have an actual civil war based on ideology when everyone is so mixed together

pretty sure we're already having it now

I'd about 14 in 88

also fuck Gary Johnson

>Our cultural hegemony is too strong

nobody got money to travel, everyone is spread out all over, nobody got money for presents, '

this shit is gonna be hell

Is this one of the memes Gary Johnson spent $30,000 on?

zero

people on the right are weak-willed limp-wristed faggot cucks.

Probably.

Isn't it the same for the left as well?

Not until we get another ballsy general, like MacArthur (which won't happen for generations, if ever) or some holier than thou fag president, like Obama, that declares they are President for life.

Basically, the revolution has to come from the right, because obvious reasons.

$30k well spent bcuz wtf I love gary johnsons now