Let's say you can get to speak three more languages besides your native language and English, which would you choose?

Let's say you can get to speak three more languages besides your native language and English, which would you choose?

>Russian
>Korean
>Japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

pictame.com/user/ikuraz/1265957517/1564871045127036991_1265957517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Esperanto
>Klingon
>High Valyrian

>German
>Mandarin
>Japanese

Spanish
French
Chinese

Russian
German
Thai

>Russian
>Japanese
>German

Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish

>mandarin
>spanish
>arabic

Spanish to speak to all americans
German to speak to all europeans
Japanese and Korean to speak to all hotties

name pls

Mandarin
Japanese
Thai

I already know all I need to know

>Russian
>Spanish
>Mandarin

French
Japanese
Italian

Russian
Chinese
Arabic or polish

Hindi
French
Arabic

German
Russian
Lithuanian

Japanese
Chinese
Italian

assuming I don't lost my progress in french.

>Russian
>Japanese
>Italian

french spanish german. maybe swap spanish for russian

Japanese
French or Italian
German or Russian

German
Spanish (that way I can visit California)
Russian

Mandarin
German
French

French
Korean
Swedish
Japanes (I put 1 more because I want to)

>Russian
>Chinese
>Hebrew
So i can be a quadruple agent

Spanish
Arabic
Russian

I would speak every UN language then

>Mandarin
>German
>Arab

i already speak korean, japanese, chinese mandarin.

if i could speak italian, spanish and french, i will gain access to so many qts it would be so awesome FUCK

>English
>Spanish
>German

Chinese
Russian
Arabic

Spanish
French
Chinese/Russian/Arabic

french

German both because I speak it at an intermediate level and would love to speak it natively and because I've been considering moving there or Austria
Mandarin for lucrative translating job purposes
Arabic or Japanese for the same reason as Mandarin

I wonder why there are so many people itt that want to learn Russian
>Mandarin
>Japanese
>German

Translator*

Phoneposting life

Because Russia is big and powerful.

French, Russian, German

French
German
Ching chong

>Italian
>Russian
>Japanese

Or maybe replace one with Mandarin. Kinda interested in Farsi as well, but Italian and Russian are more important.
I didn't name Breton cause I'll learn it anyway.

>I wonder why there are so many people itt that want to learn Russian
they dream about shitposting on 2ch

What's your field of study? Linguistics?

I wanna be able to read Gogol in Russian. I fantasize about France, Russia and China sharing Eurasia together.

Russian, English, Yakut
>Japanese
>Spanish
>Finnish

Well it's worth learning then

Who's that?

1.French
2.German
3.idk, i'd choose Spanish but feels like I'm wasting an option since it's probably very easy to learn.

Spanish. Arabic, and some East Asian language

>Portuguese
>Cantonese
>Arabic

>Arab
>Spanish
>Chinese (not sure about that one)

>Belgian
>Swiss
>Brazilian

I'd do that differently.

Learn some substrate of all "Turk" languages and gain knowledge of how they relate to other languages, even if it's just shared terms because of certain events... that way I'd have a gigantic Turk languages coordinate system already, reaching into other languages like Istanbul Turkish a bit into French.
I'd learn "Latin" and read Spanish, French and Italian literature on the go, newspapers and stuff, "ancient Greek" also.
"Korean, Japanese" now...
Maybe then Hungarian and then into Slav languages... Chinese, sprinkled with some super easy languages...

Gain general knowledge of semiotics and try to learn even more types of languages.

>I'd learn "Latin" and read Spanish, French and Italian literature on the go, newspapers and stuff, "ancient Greek" also.
Right, from Latin straight into romance languages literature

Use school to supplement you.

German
Russian
Mandarin

Well I'm a native English speaker but I already speak French so I don't know if that counts. I assume not?

1. German
**Power gap**
2. Japanese, not even weeb it just feels like a good discount to learn a tough language for free
3. I dk something cool for party tricks like Basque or Breton

But don't ditch the literature, better than starring into people's faces in the bus, and you get some anchors to build in your brain, it's all about mnemonics. You learn Latin a French newspaper in the bus 1 time a year wont hurt you, with the frequency an diversity might rise.

>French
>Spanish
>German
Learning German currently.

Btw, all newspaper write the exact same shit translated, that way you understand it with the most basic knowledge when you read papers in other languages. When you watch TV news you even get the story previously, radio all the same stuff.

Knowing Latin doesn't mean you can speak romance languages, in fact, learning one of the romance languages would be much more helpful for learning the others. And I don't think literature is A1 level reading material.

Well sure, articles are pretty good, but when you say literature I think of Balzac and Cervantes and such.

But I already speak 5 languages
Russian, Yiddish and English are spoken inside of my family, I can also speak French and German fluently.

Understanding newspapers articles in a familiar language in a field your interested with its specific terminology, on a story you already know doesn't mean you can "speak" the language, but when you need to, you will grab it up, make a course.

Well, I already speak 4 langs, but I'd gladly give up Ukrainian and Italian to get a C1 in:

> Mandarin
So I can understand quite a large portion of world's population (also it's nice speaking and writing in the most difficult lang)
> Japanese
So I can watch all their shit without subtitles
> Spanish
Same reason as for Mandarin

Also, all these languages are in the top 10 most spoken languages in the world, and that would make 5 (Russian being my mother tongue (6th most spoken lang) and presuming I'd know English at a C1 level as well)

I also thought about Hindi, but then I remembered that these cucks speak a shitton of different languages

What did you mean by this?

I only speak two.

> Yiddish

Are those two Serbian and Croatian? (My grandfather was ustash, r8)

It's useless, I know that, but this is about my heritage. Yddish also helped me to learn German since both are almost similar and have close vocabularies

Croatian and English. I don't count ex-Yu languages because then it would just feel unfair to say that I speak like 5 languages, even though they really are different languages.
>My grandfather was ustash
Domobran or UstaĊĦa?

Japanese, French, Chinese. Already speak a little of them, but nowhere near a decent conversational level.

Probably Ustasa, not sure tho

In the beginning or up to the end?

> le mon heritage
> being proud of being a j00
Ctfo m9

>Spanish
>French
>German

Mandarin
Japanese
Spanish

Probably in the beginning, he left Croatia in 1948

Aren't those the same language?

>Christian is talking about how it's bad to be a Jew
Pathetic

Plenty good people started off there, but quickly grew disillusioned.

So, what's Croatia nowadays? Is it a comfy southern Slavic country with good climate and cozy atmosphere

pictame.com/user/ikuraz/1265957517/1564871045127036991_1265957517

German, Italian, Spanish

I wanted to say French, but I never go to France.

Thanks!

Frisian, Faroese and Rumansch

> Implying I'm a Christcuck
Delusional jews being delusional

The quality of life here is high, the social security is good and the streets are completely safe. But we're poorfags (which you notice best as a university student), the industry disappeared during the post-independance war privatization and we're running a trade deficit. White collar crime, particularly among politicians, is also rampant. Things could be better, but they could also be much, much worse.
Also, touristy tend to be a plague in Dalmatia, particularly in Split. It used to be respectful families on a trip to the sea. Now it just seems to be perpetually drunk American youths who are convinced that they'll score easily anywhere they go.

>Dutch
>Japanese
>Chinese

>Japanese or Chinese
>German
>French
All of them for educational purposes. It's always interesting to learn new conceptual things that your native language don't have.

Nah, just seems like a good idea to use a native understanding of difficult languages to make money

Also, the nature is beautiful, and the climate is great in Dalmatia. One of my friends has a small boat and we went island-hopping (we slept crammed in the boat and cooked cheap food to keep the costs down and keep money for alcohol). It's incredible how beautiful the coast is.

So if I speak native lang + english and then Spanish and French I get to keep them right?

In that case, + Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, German

>tfw no tall gf

>Spanish
>Mandarin
>Arabic

sumerian
latin
greek

>Korean
>German
>Latin

Basically working as a translator, right?

German
Latin
Finnish

finnish
german
french

Greek to speak the language of the best humans
Russian and Spanish to speak the language of millions of slav and latino women

>All these pleb choices

Let me tell you the accurate answer:
-Sanskrit
-German
-Ancient Greek

Interesting mid tier alternatives for ONLY ONE of the three main choices: Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Latin, French